XY Ubers best uber team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
some ubers are annoying but this team could be the best for ubers,

Darkrai@leftovers 252 Spe / 252 SpA / 4 SpD / (+Spe, -Atk)
Dark Void
Dream eater
dark pulse
nightmare
Darkrai is like any other ubers but be carful of mega blazeiken youll get one shotted by mega blaziken or kangaskan.use him If any offensive pokemon are down or try to set up .

espeon@shell bell 252 Spe / 252 SpA / 4 HP / (+Spe, -Atk)magic bounce
stored power
dazzling gleam
calm mind
protect
this is an offensive espeon but the stored power you need a smeargle.magic bounce is to counter darkrai. and dazzling gleam will kill him in any way possible.
smeargle@power herb 252 Spe / 252 HP / 4 SpD / (+Spe, -Atk)
geomancy
baton pass
transform
spiky shield
smearge could be one shotted.But the spiky shield is there for a reasons that make him more open but when pulled off no one will stop you until baton pass. transform is there for anything really not that much.

xerneas@power herb 252 SpA / 252 HP / 4 SpD / (+SpA, -Atk)
Aromatherapy
geomancy
moonblast
protect
if espeons dead use this instead batton pass to this then geomancy again and this could kill anyone in its way. no uber can stop you maybe exept extreme speed. Aromatherapy is there incase your satused.

dialga@shellbell
flash cannon
dragon pulse
stealth rock
protect
dialga is for fairy types mostly in situations.

blaziken@blazikenite
brave bird
flare blitz
focus blast
protect
do I need to explain more on mega blaziken? no I don't.
this is my first rmt so go easy plz I hope it works 4u and pro tip use smeargle firs if someone throws out darkrai switch to espeon immediately for magic bounce then switch to smeargle do geomancy and batton pass and you could do 1 of 2 things
1.espeon and stored power
or 2. go to xerneas and geomany again and then moon blast.

Last edited:

BenTheDemon

Banned deucer.
You really need to have at least 3 lines of description for each Pokemon, or the mods will close the thread.

these are the rmt rules. your descriptions are lacking; if you want this reopened, then just pm me with an updated version of your rmt after you review the rules and fit what is required. also don't spam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)