Could a mod lock this? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm interested in your Adamant Defog Arceus. Would that be okay with you?

I would like females of repeat ball Torkoal and Safari ball trapinch. Is that fine with you?

That would be nice, Could I get a Run Away(turn to Wonder Skin) Venonat? Also could you add Giga Drain and Toxic Spikes as egg moves? Its fine can't too.
Yep! I have Trapinch in stock, and Torkoal won't take too long to breed. I'll let you know when they're ready :)

If you'd like, I could spend a few days and breed those two on! I don't have those egg moves ready atm, but I wouldn't mind breeding them on if you don't mind a day or two wait.
Sure No problem! I need to breed the Karrablast too xD. Just tell me when you are done.
EDIT:
Yep! I have Trapinch in stock, and Torkoal won't take too long to breed. I'll let you know when they're ready :)
Sure! I'll get to breeding whismur and wooper then

Hey, good luck on your thread :]
Shame on event Scizor's nature, I would've went crazy over that thing :P

Update(added the following):

Jirachi

IVs: xx/31/xx/31/31/xx
Nature: Timid
Ability: Serene Grace
Moveset: Wish - Swift - Healing Wish - Moonblast
Notes: Level 10

#717 Yveltal
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Ability: Dark Aura
Moves: Dark Pulse - Snarl - Disable - Oblivion Wing
Notes: Level 50

#642 Thundurus
IVs: 31/28 or 30/30/31/31/31
Ability: Prankster
Moves: Thunder Wave - Thunderbolt - Taunt - Hidden Power[ICE]
Notes: Level 41

Could I possibly get a [clone] of the Relaxed Shiny Jirachi? I can offer a shiny Helioptile, Bunnelby, or Azurill. They're just trophies though, so I don't know if that's good enough. :/

That would be awesome, when would you have it by?
I can't breed right now. Gonna sleep. It'll be ready in around 12 hours. Btw what are you offering?
Could I possibly get a [clone] of the Relaxed Shiny Jirachi? I can offer a shiny Helioptile, Bunnelby, or Azurill. They're just trophies though, so I don't know if that's good enough. :/
Srry, not interested in Shiny Trophies. I'm interested in your Zapdos from your Thread. But I'm not sure if you would be fine with it.

I can't breed right now. Gonna sleep. It'll be ready in around 12 hours. Btw what are you offering?

Srry, not interested in Shiny Trophies. I'm interested in your Zapdos from your Thread. But I'm not sure if you would be fine with it.
Oh yeah? I could probably get it for you. There's only one in existence, so should we both clone or do you want to do an even trade? Either is fine by me.

I meant, I'd give the only Zapdos I have (uncloned) in exchange for an uncloned Jirachi. You sound like you're OK with cloning though, so I'll see if I can get it cloned.

I meant, I'd give the only Zapdos I have (uncloned) in exchange for an uncloned Jirachi. You sound like you're OK with cloning though, so I'll see if I can get it cloned.
Oh ok, but I believe there a quite a few of these Jirachi out there so yeah. Tell me when you have The zapdos cloned. I need to go soon but I'll be on again in around 10-12 hours.

All 4iv based on what you don't have:
Bold Togepi with Nasty Plot
Bold Bulbasaur with Giga Drain
Adamant Magikarp
Adamant Gale Wings Fletchinder
Bold Regenerator Slowpoke
Impish Skarmory

I might not be able to get it cloned until tomorrow. I guess we'll need to wait until then. Normally I can clone but my second DS is MIA.

All 4iv based on what you don't have:
Bold Togepi with Nasty Plot
Bold Bulbasaur with Giga Drain
Adamant Magikarp
Adamant Gale Wings Fletchinder
Bold Regenerator Slowpoke
Impish Skarmory
What pokeballs are the bulbasaur, Slowpoke and Togepi in?
I might not be able to get it cloned until tomorrow. I guess we'll need to wait until then. Normally I can clone but my second DS is MIA.
Just tell me when you get it cloned. Tmrrw works depending on when.

How exactly did you get some of these event pokemon I am interested in a few mainly the shiny relaxed jirachi want anything from my thread I may want a few more things just want a couple more facts about some of your event stuff.

Hi!:) I'm interested in your Shiny Genesect with Iron Head and the event moves.
I can offer a Jolly Kabuto in Dream Ball, with Knock Off, Rapid Spin and Giga Drain, a Naive Archen with Earth Power and Head Smash, a Timid Joltik in Velox Ball with HP Ice and a shiny Adamant Mawile in Ultra Ball, with Sucker Punch.All of them are 5ivs, except Mawile(4ivs, 31-31-x-x-31-31), and Archen is 31-31-x-31-31-31, with def=20, more or less, and are all male.Let me know.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)