The UU Open III - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.378

The Iron Man of Ubers
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Lily and I should play by the end of the night. If we do not then consider this activity.

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
deadline is in ~2 hours:

incomplete games:

MikeDawg vs august - 3 day extension
D4RR3N vs Meru - 3 day extension
Deer God vs NightFox - 3 day extension
reiku vs H-C - reiku is being subbed out for koolkranny ; 3 day extension
LUST vs Agammemnon - need status
Jeff.B vs Hantsuki - need status
NotAGymLdr vs mien - need status
Jayde vs Fantasy - need status
-Leon- vs namehtmas - 3 day extension
Lunar Flare vs Bomber92 - need status
innovamania vs FinalFlash - need status
tm69 genesect vs -Manu- - need status

if i said i need your status and you already made an activity post, make another one explaining your situation because i either missed it or it sucked.

i probably wont put up r2 until the morning so you all get a small extension anyway.

Last edited:
Our battle is scheduled in around 3 hours. We'll finish this series then. I've slept a few hours longer today just to make sure I would be awake at 1 AM lol.

Mr.378

The Iron Man of Ubers
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Yesterday lily and I agreed to play tonight and I am currently waiting for him to come on. I'll be on until the deadline at the very least.

Nova

snitches get stitches
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I told Dice I would play him Saturday or Sunday night, didn't see him yesterday night and I was on IRC from 9 PM to 2 AM, and today is Sunday night and I'm on IRC now but don't see him either, but i guess he cares about this more so zzzz

Also you asked me during the week if I could play when I said I could play Saturday or Sunday night and then post activity 8 PM Saturday lol

Last edited:

HANTSUKI

satan saves xmas
is a Pre-Contributoris a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
RUPL Champion
I told Jeff to PM me on IRC whenever he wanted to play, since I'm available most part of the time so he could just come whenever was better to him. He agreed but never tried to play o.o

And timezones isn't a problem, he's brazilian too

Yesterday lily and I agreed to play tonight and I am currently waiting for him to come on. I'll be on until the deadline at the very least.
Well that didn't happen haha. You never gave a specific time and you gave me a timezone of gmt:4:00. So that's why I have struggled to get the match done.

The best I got was "I'll be on all day" which really wasn't the case because I was active and I don't believe I saw him on once.

We were supposed to play today around 5 PM EST and he missed the scheduled time. I Waited a couple of hours but he never came. An extension would be nice cause i guess he still cares.

absdaddy

Banned deucer.
deadline is in ~2 hours:

incomplete games:

MikeDawg vs august - 3 day extension
majaspic22 vs Hill - 3 day extension
D4RR3N vs Meru - 3 day extension
Deer God vs NightFox - 3 day extension
reiku vs H-C - reiku is being subbed out for koolkranny ; 3 day extension
LUST vs Agammemnon - need status
Jeff.B vs Hantsuki - need status
NotAGymLdr vs mien - need status
Jayde vs Fantasy - need status
TGMD vs Quickbobhero - finish your series pls.
-Leon- vs namehtmas - 3 day extension
Lunar Flare vs Bomber92 - need status
innovamania vs FinalFlash - need status
Dice vs Nova - Nova is being subbed out for FireMage ; 3 day extension
shartruce2 vs Sweep - finish your series pls
absdaddy vs Lady Gaga - need status
tm69 genesect vs -Manu- - need status

if i said i need your status and you already made an activity post, make another one explaining your situation because i either missed it or it sucked.

i probably wont put up r2 until the morning so you all get a small extension anyway.

why did you tag me if i posted a win lol

shartruce

Chartreuse Charmanders/ US WEST 2015!
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
lost 1-2, made some really bad plays in the last game. GGs and gl in future rounds

innovamania

WEESNAWW
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
He was on today and messaged me for the first time on showdown. I wrote on his wall asking for a time and he never gave me one. I wanna call activity since I have been on showdown pretty regularly and told him exactly where to find me. If we can get an extension I think we get it in and if not then this is an activity post.

Is this a fucking joke? Innovamania came on my wall and posted that we were opponents; I told him because of my schedule, I wasn't sure when I would be available, so i don't know where this "He never gave me one" stems from; also, I did give a time but he never came on. Regardless of all that, and mind you he said he'd be in the RU room but wasnt, I had to find him in the Nu room after searching. Alas, I finally Pmed ,him http://puu.sh/aDHbq/2a839bd8f4.jpg. this was our conversation; those "ten minutes" turned into 2 and a half hours of waiting, so I clicked his name and found him watching his friend "Ladder" after which I Pmd him the "Dude" and he just responded "Yo" as if to say I wasn't here waiting. He never said another word after that. This guy had no interest in battling me. So, I'm posting activity.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)