Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone give me leftovers? I have 4IV Greninja in quick ball, 5IV blastoise in Dive Ball and some other cool pokes. PM me please!

So, I've decided to SR for a Hex Naive Mewtwo (Arceus have mercy on me), so I was wondering.

Since Gen 6 RNG is far off at best and impossible at worst, I might just use my Masterball to save time on the Capture. Does it match/fit?

So, I've decided to SR for a Hex Naive Mewtwo (Arceus have mercy on me), so I was wondering.

Since Gen 6 RNG is far off at best and impossible at worst, I might just use my Masterball to save time on the Capture. Does it match/fit?

yeah that should be fine and mewtwo is the master so the ball fits it perfectly.

Do it. People complain when someone tries to trade them a Mewtwo that isn't in a master ball.

Does anyone have a spitback Timburr with the egg moves Drain Punch and Mach Punch? I can trade an ha Goomy, Drilbur, Eevee, Fennekin, or Foongus for it. Please pm me if interested. I will do 2 for 1 trades or even 3 for ones (this is important to me lol). I can even breed one quickly for convenience.

Looking for some cool event pokemon IV's and natures don't matter I am about to head offline so pm'ing me or posting on my profile works not on my thread though. My offers are anything from my thread.

Hey everyone I'm just looking to trade friend codes for the safari. Looking for hidden ability riolu, beldum, fletchinder, and ralts. Please add me! 2492-4312-4047. Idk what's in my safari yet so if someone cares to take a look please let me know! Thanks!

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

Like BillyBidoof100 said, Mewtwo should only be in a Master Ball

I want to murder the day care woman. Because of this tease here I just hatched:

Adamant 31/31/31/31/31/31 with Quick Guard
and wait for it.....
The Ability is: Mold Breaker. I can't even Ability Capsule this.

Sorry felt the need to share this rather major upset.

Princess Emily

Fear the nice-smelling Princess!

and wait for it.....

In times like this, the Time Machine Method for breeding is most useful.
This way, I got mixed Absol, Bagon, Gible, Honedge, etc... ;)

and wait for it.....

I feel your pain. A friend of mine hatched a 6 IV Fletchling... with Big Pecks.

This is the main reason I'm afraid to try and Masuda Method (as opposed to TSV) my Dragonite.

Recommendation to wall the Wild Landorus? Currently planning to use Bronzong, but is there anything better? Since there are WNPC's, I need every other slot (Genies, HM Slave, 2 Chatots) and I only get one shot if I want to battle and stop (some of) them from moving.

Recommendation to wall the Wild Landorus? Currently planning to use Bronzong, but is there anything better? Since there are WNPC's, I need every other slot (Genies, HM Slave, 2 Chatots) and I only get one shot if I want to battle and stop (some of) them from moving.
That's good enough as long as it has Levitate. It has access to Hypnosis, too.

If anyone has one of those jolly lvl 100 6iv japanese dittos I was giving a while back I need a clone and/someone to clone it a lot as I need about 12 clones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)