Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No 1 kurr 'bout u doe.

Are you able to pick up a Zappy bird today?

Dream, Heal, Love (hue).
Mmm, yeah, Love Ball could be good too.. just gotta eventually get it from HGSS haha

edit: though considering its a shiny I'll probably just use Heal to make it easier haha

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Mmm, yeah, Love Ball could be good too.. just gotta eventually get it from HGSS haha

edit: though considering its a shiny I'll probably just use Heal to make it easier haha
All of them look nice to me. I just happen to like Love ball more than the other three because it's more pale and subtle, that and the fact that Present can also blow up in your face which is not a loving package. All three work though. Premier ball would also work for me for both shiny and non-shiny. I am not a huge fan of pink things however.

All of them look nice to me. I just happen to like Love ball more than the other three because it's more pale and subtle, that and the fact that Present can also blow up in your face which is not a loving package. All three work though. Premier ball would also work for me for both shiny and non-shiny. I am not a huge fan of pink things however.
Yeah, Premier Ball fits normal Delibird PERFECTLY. But I wanted something different for the shiny one. :)

Not planning on going for shiny any time soon anyway, but when I can be bothered I'll go either Heal or Love. Thanks for the input!

I am currently breeding fast ball marills and am looking for a 5-6 IV foreign non-english father, preferably in the water 1 egg group. Nature and Pokemon is irrelevant. I have multiple 3-4 IV female and male fastball adamant spitbacks with the egg moves Superpower, Belly Drum and Aqua Jet from breeding the female parent.

Esmeya

I am currently breeding fast ball marills and am looking for a 5-6 IV foreign non-english father, preferably in the water 1 egg group. Nature and Pokemon is irrelevant. I have multiple 3-4 IV female and male fastball adamant spitbacks with the egg moves Superpower, Belly Drum and Aqua Jet from breeding the female parent.
mostthe3rd is hosting a GTS giveaway with his RNG'd, German 6IV Ditto. He has a limited number of these left however. Try and contact him.

If anyone has one of those jolly lvl 100 6iv japanese dittos I was giving a while back I need a clone and/someone to clone it a lot as I need about 12 clones.

You Sunk My Scattle...ship (/awesome title....)
(totally stole this idea from vzxt)
I just finished breeding my 5th vivillon pattern so I'm giving some away!

Code:
  | A B C D E F
---------------
1 | ● ◆ ● ◆ ● ●
2 | ◆ ● ○ ● ◆ ○
3 | ● ◆ ○ ○ ● ◆
4 | ○ ● ● ◆ ● ●
5 | ● ○ ◆ ● ○ ●
Diamonds are hits, black dots have already been guessed ily .com
So this is the game board...Just like the game "Battleship"(not as good as my name) you pick a spot designated by a Letter and number on the grid (ie E,3) if there's an egg there you get it (probably tomorrow cuz I'm tired).
Things to know:
  • DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST, I will be setting up a post on my thread, VM your guesses
  • One guess per person
  • If two people guess the same spot, the oldest one (in message order) gets the egg
  • There are 5 different Vivillon patterns here...All bred by me, still in their egg. They are: Ocean, Polar, Jungle, Savannah, and Archipelago
  • NO EXCHANGES IF YOU GET A PATTERN YOU DON'T NEED
  • I cant guarantee gender or ability but all are 5iv flawless timid non ha with rage powder

Final bump
Edit: updated grid
Edit: Updated grid at 19:39

Last edited:
You Sunk My Scattle...ship (/awesome title....)
(totally stole this idea from vzxt)
I just finished breeding my 5th vivillon pattern so I'm giving some away!

Code:
  | A B C D E F
---------------
1 | ● ○ ○ ○ ● ●
2 | ◆ ● ○ ● ◆ ○
3 | ● ◆ ○ ○ ● ○
4 | ○ ○ ● ◆ ● ○
5 | ● ○ ◆ ● ○ ●
Diamonds are hits, black dots have already been guessed ily .com
So this is the game board...Just like the game "Battleship"(not as good as my name) you pick a spot designated by a Letter and number on the grid (ie E,3) if there's an egg there you get it (probably tomorrow cuz I'm tired).
Things to know:
  • DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST, I will be setting up a post on my thread, VM your guesses
  • One guess per person
  • If two people guess the same spot, the oldest one (in message order) gets the egg
  • There are 5 different Vivillon patterns here...All bred by me, still in their egg. They are: Ocean, Polar, Jungle, Savannah, and Archipelago
  • NO EXCHANGES IF YOU GET A PATTERN YOU DON'T NEED
  • I cant guarantee gender or ability but all are 5iv flawless timid non ha with rage powder

Final bump
Okay, that is a pretty awesome way to do a giveaway haha

Of course they are it says it right on the sub and they two of the three OT's they offer were hacks from Pokecheck to begin with. Heh.

Straight from the sub :/
I never really read that. I just referred people to there when they asked on facebook for dittos

Esmeya

That's because it's in a location where people don't usually look. The mods should put that in bold and move it somewhere else. ._.
Nope, they don't really care.

Most people who use reddit tend to look on the right anyway since the sidebars are where the rules are. Still would rather request one here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)