League of Legends: Let's Talk About uhhh??

Lissandra is a fun champion

how the fuck do you build her or even play her LOL
also I leveled e 2nd I am guessing that's not what you're supposed to do

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
Dfg void or die tryin. I kid sort of. But yeah burst mage standard fair if you're playing mid

At least that's how people did it when liss was 'lcs' quality. I played with a jungle liss recently that went sotag liandry's rylais and wrecked face but this is silver so

Fuck knows how you build her top tho since you won't be popping anybody in lane up thar. Athene's first probably would have been a good idea if you were laning against ryze

E into enemy team w (that is her stun right?) then q then ultimate yourself if you don't have zhonya's ult a squishy if you do then zhonya's so you dun die

Oh god i just realized the abyssal rylais ahri please kill me

Last edited:

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Q/W/Q/E unless you need E to escape then level E second, third, or fourth. Max Q then W then E. Ult at 6, 11, and 16.

Usually I sit on Chalice and rush Zhonya's unless they're hefty AP and I'll just rush Chalice then Armguard. Finish those two, Sorcerer Shoes, and grab your Deathcap. From there hit up Void Staff.

6th choice can vary from Liandry's, Abyssal Scepter, Deathfire Grasp, or I guess if you really want to troll get Guardian Angel to protect yourself three times.

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/fr/#match-details/EUW1/1603987933/30244057

I just played this Olaf jungle game in ranked
honnestly, it turned out pretty well and I carried like crazy

I don't think it was as one sided as the scores show though, I took an early drake and at some point three kills by counter ganking the fiddle then snowball'd with tanky items
when you get ahead with Olaf, you become just a monster, I could dive the top laner like crazy and there was not much fiddle could do to me if we bump into each other

#brolafstillgood

Imma try it top, when I get tired to shit on everybody with aatrox

BTW guys, any thought on Yasuo vs Zed mid lane ? I was Yasuo, I felt like I was fine, but when Zed was going all in on me, I couldn't much much but run (unless I had a tornado up, in which case he would have been dumb to jump in)

Dfg void or die tryin. I kid sort of. But yeah burst mage standard fair if you're playing mid

At least that's how people did it when liss was 'lcs' quality. I played with a jungle liss recently that went sotag liandry's rylais and wrecked face but this is silver so

Fuck knows how you build her top tho since you won't be popping anybody in lane up thar. Athene's first probably would have been a good idea if you were laning against ryze

E into enemy team w (that is her stun right?) then q then ultimate yourself if you don't have zhonya's ult a squishy if you do then zhonya's so you dun die

Oh god i just realized the abyssal rylais ahri please kill me
Didn't they recently try to delete dfg liss frombeing a viable build

supermarth64

Here I stand in the light of day
is a Contributor Alumnus
Uugh, I really don't like Golem on Olaf because even though it's great due to the 25% bonus HP thing, your axes feel piss weak. Also, the mana regen sucks on it because you're forced to take damage and Olaf's early game clear speed is really fast if you go Spirit Stone/Elder Lizard.

remlabmez

@dacopboss
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
TSM is now 0-3 when I see them live, confirmed their official bad luck charm since they also lost their streak of never losing to the bottom teams

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I like Golem on Olaf. If you really need damage you can look at Hydra / BotRK in tye build. That and his ultimate does provide him decent dps increase.

Lizard and Feral Flare work fine (I personally prefer Feral Flare), but everyone in Silver that is losing in lane feels that they deserve ganks 24/7. As much as I would love to play some junglers like Nunu, Yi, and Olaf I cant compel myself to do it.

Fucking laners and their needs :(...

I like Golem on Olaf. If you really need damage you can look at Hydra / BotRK in tye build. That and his ultimate does provide him decent dps increase.

Lizard and Feral Flare work fine (I personally prefer Feral Flare), but everyone in Silver that is losing in lane feels that they deserve ganks 24/7. As much as I would love to play some junglers like Nunu, Yi, and Olaf I cant compel myself to do it.

Fucking laners and their needs :(...
mad kid doesn't know how to gank every lane at once
what a nerd

First: I'd like to thank IPL for hauling me to gold.

Second: Anyone know why when I use Boots of Mobility with Alacrity, I only get +122 speed instead of +125 or more? I have Fleet of Foot for +1.5% as well...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)