The Bracket Tournament - Fourth Round

Status
Not open for further replies.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
Approved by the TDs

RULES:
1: Tournament Concept
--- More on this later.
2: Your team MUST be legal on the Smogon OU ladder that is currently in effect as of the beginning of the round your battle was placed.
--- If a ban/unban happens at any point during the tournament, it takes effect as soon as a new round starts. Extensions (Round 1 match, something gets banned, Round 2 starts but a battle is an R1 extension) use the banlist of R1, for example. Rule 1 takes priority in conflicts.
3: You must follow anything not already stated by Rule 2 that is stated in this thread.
--- Don't be an asshole to your fellow participants. This is a game, have fun.
4: BEST OF ONE
--- One match decides the winner. If you choose to play a Best of 3, I reserve the right to manually decide the winner based on the winner of the first match, and if there are complications, to force a rematch.

TOURNAMENT CONCEPT
Signups: Handpicked, HEAVILY based on First-Come-First-Serve. Makes it easier to make groups that way.
I will make 4 groups of 16 based on what I believe the skill level in general is. I will try to get some input regarding the groupings, but in the end, it will be my decision. I will make 16 groups of 4 after that, randomly choosing 1 member of each group for each 4-person group.
Round 1: The representative of Group A (Highest) will battle the one of Group D (Lowest). The one from B will battle C.
Round 2: The victors in each group battle each other, and the losers battle each other.
Round 3: Groups of 8 are made, putting two groups together. Similar to Round 1, aside it being 8 players. Single elimination from here on out.
Round 4: Continuation from R3. Round 5: Continuation from R4. Round 6: Reseeding based on perceived skill, basic tournament from here on.

Matchups:
-

pokebasket vs Lasagne
shartruce2 vs SOMALIA
-
Bad Ass vs s_aman
Subject 18 vs MarceloDK
-
Myzozoa vs kael
Cinco Diablo vs FLCL
-
Vileman vs praj.pran
Rewer vs Raseri
-
Nova vs HBK
SnowCristal! vs Stathakis
-
Ojama vs Kebabe
Typhlito vs WhiteQueen
-
Steven Snype vs TGMD
Doughboy vs Dice
-
Tomahawk vs Laurel
boudouche vs Ezio

Deadline: August 14th, 2014

Last edited:

CyberOdin✝

•LEGEND✘HUNTER•
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
pokebasket vs Lasagne
shartruce2 vs SOMALIA
-
Bad Ass vs s_aman
Subject 18 vs MarceloDK
-
Myzozoa vs kael
Cinco Diablo vs FLCL
-
Vileman vs praj.pran
Rewer vs Raseri
-
Nova vs HBK
SnowCristal! vs Stathakis
-
Ojama vs Kebabe
Typhlito vs WhiteQueen
-
Steven Snype vs TGMD
Doughboy vs Dice
-
Tomahawk vs Laurel
boudouche
vs Ezio

TGMD

ƧÏÐÈ¥¯ÏĈ¼Á°¿±³´µ¶·¸¹º»ŤûŠť²ØéŋŌ
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Won vs Steven Snype, gg man :)

Havnt seen Tomahawk on server at all, he tried playing me like the first day but I wasn't in the mood cause I just got unlucky in another tour battle. I think i'll see him soon though.

edit: He messaged me he was on Smogtours I respond 14 minutes later and he wasn't there ._.

Last edited:

HBK

Subtlety is my middle name
No sign of Nova, I tried to contact him on IRC a couple of times before but he was always either AFK or not at home.

Nvm, we played and I won, gg.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)