Naruto (Spoilers ITT)

Danmire

its okay.
is an Artist Alumnus
So is this the first time Obito sacrifices himself or....

I kinda lost count on how many characters are jumping in front of Naruto and having a flashback worth 4 pages or something.

edit: yah yah the time he "died" that was one

Last edited:

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Oh weird... Sasuke's Rinnengan is now purple by canon:

I think everyone until now assumed it would be red, such as the Bunny's Rinnengan or the Juubi's, or Madara's center 3rd Rinnengan.

I think Sasuke is now the only character to have a purple Rinnengan with Tomoe.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
^I saw that pic too and got confused-- since I couldn't find the original I thought this one might have been fan-colored.

So one of these is just plain wrong then, unless Sasuke's eye changes color or something... .__.

CrushinDefeat

Defeat me if you can... Survive if I let you!
When do you guys see Naruto ending? I think the series ends in possibly October or near December ( I think thats when theres a final movie, Im not sure) Thoughts guys?

Dunno, they could easily make a new Naruto series after this...maybe the people from wherever Kaguya comes from will invade ninja world. Just think, instead of Cowboys and Aliens, it would be Ninjas and Aliens!

The 34th issue of Weekly Shōnen Jump also released additional information, stating that the movie was released to celebrate the 15th anniversary of the Naruto series (6th December 2012) and the end of itself. It'll also show an adult Naruto, here is a scan:

Last edited:
So not even super Naruto's healing powers could counteract that ash bone tech from Kaguya...better watch out for those in the future.

Bit of a sweet ending for him, after all the hell he went through Obito at least gets some semblance of peace in the afterlife.

Finally, an end that a great character like Obito deserves. This is one chapter I actually loved in months after Kishi messed up with a lot of stuff and I'd really love if the next chapter has some few pages of Rin and Obito.

Last edited:

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
the whole series is rikudo sage's mugen tsukuyomi cast on himself in the mirror

shaian

you love to see it
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Naruto's eulogy at Obitos funeral:

"I know you were responsible for the death of my father, my mother, my friends. I know you caused a decade of violence and despair in the Hidden Rain, and you were the reason for a World War. What you did ruined my childhood and forced a demon inside of me. You helped create a terrorist organization that ruined the lives of hundreds, if not thousands of lives. All of that because you got cockblocked when you were 13. Some people might judge you and believe that you were a fucking idiot who got played left and right in your lifetime. But me? I think you were the coolest. You go Obito, get that spiritual ass in the next world!"

CrushinDefeat

Defeat me if you can... Survive if I let you!
wtf happened in this chapter? can someone please explain it to me in a clear, coherent manner?
I have absolutely no idea, Obito just took all the rules and told them to fuck off, I don't even understand how he did what he did. W/e good to see Naruto and Sasuke kick ass this chap. Return to the Past!!!

Danmire

its okay.
is an Artist Alumnus
I panicked for a minute thinking when Obito said "Rin, can you wait a moment" and he was going to come back and fight with them but noooooooooooooope, it's time for Kakashi with two sharingan eyes and a Susanoo.

Also whats with the Rabbit

Kishi pls.

Alright, can someone explain what the hell happened? You can come back from the afterlife with Kamui? Is this Naruto or Dragon Ball? A perfect Susanoo can be used even without the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan? And remember, a Kekkei Genkai can't be copied and Kakashi used to struggle with one Sharingan and he was able to use a goddamn Susanoo?! God, this is the biggest plothole in the shounen history.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)