Project LC Battle of the Week (Week 22: Battle Stage)

Top 5 nominees this week in order of most votes to least are:
Al_Alchemist
Fiend Hound
The Unlucky one
prem

If you can't play or don't want to, let me know ASAP. I'll count up votes in 2 days. Voters: You know the drill, do the stuff.
If we could also refrain from joke voting, that'd be awesome. If it happens again, I'll just be discounting your votes in the future.

Last edited:
Obvious Power voting for Chrom isn't a joke imo. I legitimately wanna see him run his great duskull team

Fiend Hound
The main goal is to help newcomers to LC better understand the battle strategies that top players talk about in the forums in a real battle, so it's counterproductive to pit two players with limited XY LC experience against one another.
Chrom obviously doesn't have XY LC experience. Please don't try to argue this.

Obvious Power I have reason to believe that Chromatic Art is actually entered into the LC Open under an alt. I would say he has significant LC experience from all the "fgt" he says in battles. My vote goes for Hawky though. Btw, TUO has quit LC, and as such, should no longer be in the vote.

I'm not taking TUO out of the voting yet. He says he's not quitting completely and I'm going to wait for him to come to a decision before unfairly removing him because of something he said in the heat of the moment. Feel free to vote for him, if he ends up not wanting to play, you can always change your vote.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)