Bleach Discussion Thread

Trinitrotoluene

young ☆nd foolish
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
fwiw, some people are predicting this hitsugaya to be a zombified loyd lloyd. after all, where and why would the wandenreich have spare clothes for corpses? then again, we did see hitsugaya collapse after beating cang du, so it kinda makes sense that giselle would get to him.

the arrancar zombies were hilarious as fuk, and charlotte's comments towards giselle p much confirm he (giselle) is a dude.

More importantly, it's now creeping me that the Gotei didn't find Yamamoto's body - if Giselle resurrects Yamamoto the Gotei could well end up being annihilated just then and there(unless zombified Yamamoto is able to break free and comes back to stop Yhwach alongside Ichigo...)

Just remember, Hitsugaya isn't necessarily dead, per Giselle a shinigami just needs to be hit with her blood to become a zombie while a Quincy actually needs to have died, it hasn't necessarily been said that zombie = dead here just yet. So if Mayuri conveniently has a cure for zombieism somewhere...

But on the other hand yeah, wtf happened to Hitsugaya anyways? That'll be interesting...

Trinitrotoluene

young ☆nd foolish
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
More importantly, it's now creeping me that the Gotei didn't find Yamamoto's body - if Giselle resurrects Yamamoto the Gotei could well end up being annihilated just then and there(unless zombified Yamamoto is able to break free and comes back to stop Yhwach alongside Ichigo...)
well, yhwach did incinerate old man yama's body back in chapter 511. it makes no sense to have giselle bring back someone who literally is nothing more than ashes at this point.

Just remember, Hitsugaya isn't necessarily dead, per Giselle a shinigami just needs to be hit with her blood to become a zombie while a Quincy actually needs to have died, it hasn't necessarily been said that zombie = dead here just yet. So if Mayuri conveniently has a cure for zombieism somewhere...

But on the other hand yeah, wtf happened to Hitsugaya anyways? That'll be interesting...
Hitsugaya has a greyish skin tone like Bambi(converted after death) while all the other 11th division guys are white/normal(via blood splatter) but we will know in due time.

well, yhwach did incinerate old man yama's body back in chapter 511. it makes no sense to have giselle bring back someone who literally is nothing more than ashes at this point.
Not to mention it should be impossible you'd think as he specifically incinerated him so someone like Orihime couldn't resurrect him (he had knowledge of her if you remember his dialogue with Yamamoto) since her powers so far are the only ones shown that can do that.

Not to mention it should be impossible you'd think as he specifically incinerated him so someone like Orihime couldn't resurrect him (he had knowledge of her if you remember his dialogue with Yamamoto) since her powers so far are the only ones shown that can do that.
nitpick but orihime was also unable to close the hole in ichigo's chest after he killed ulquiorra in his hollow 2 form.

If Hitsugaya is actually dead and its not just loyd/royd lloyd, that would make three freaking captains killed off-screen (still pissed over the previous 2)

-sigh-

Trinitrotoluene

young ☆nd foolish
If Hitsugaya is actually dead and its not just loyd/royd lloyd, that would make three freaking captains killed off-screen (still pissed over the previous 2)

-sigh-
hey, since gremmy is dead, there's a good chance kensei and rose are no longer dead.

Hmm...I think ironically Hitsugaya has now killed more people as a zombie (sucks it was those two though) than he ever has while alive since almost everyone breaks out of his pathetic attempts to freeze them.

that actually brings up a good point, i don't think hitsugaya has ever killed anyone on screen. He let the gameboy kid go as long as he released everyone in the Xcution arc, and even in the Bount Anime arc he didn't kill the guy he fought. Overall pretty boring chapter but atleast it shows that kubo can still be ruthless when killing people (Although I hope ikkaku isn't dead because hes cool), yumi doesn't look dead just a big cut I think.

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
that actually brings up a good point, i don't think hitsugaya has ever killed anyone on screen. He let the gameboy kid go as long as he released everyone in the Xcution arc, and even in the Bount Anime arc he didn't kill the guy he fought. Overall pretty boring chapter but atleast it shows that kubo can still be ruthless when killing people (Although I hope ikkaku isn't dead because hes cool), yumi doesn't look dead just a big cut I think.
Shawlong, anyone?

Guess I'll add it's a shame Ikkaku didn't even get a chance to unleash his bankai...then again looking at it, there is a slight chance he could have survived, he just got stabbed in the back; when you have people surviving with whole body parts and sides missing on a regular basis, a stab in the back ironically would be the dumbest way to go out. Same for Yumi, he just got a deep slash. And like I said, Hitsugaya has killed almost no one in all of his fights (except for Shawlong like religiousjedi pointed out I guess). It's also funny how Charlotte steps in.

Incidentally, he also fights much better as a zombie, I think Giselle's magic he potion worked wonders on his ability. He's actually using his sword and slashing as opposed to the usual world of ice sculpting crap. It'll be interesting to see what drugs Mayrui has concocted for him and how he'll administer them considering his fighting capability is...well, sucky compared to Hitsugaya even. Probably gonna send in his daughter to deliver them.

jrp

Banned deucer.
Both Yumichika and Ikkaku were on last week's cover page so i imagine that they'll have survived this.

also doesnt anyone ever remember sajin, he was like last going to try killing ywach on his own, and we never heard from him again lol
Probably because his transformation ran out after defeating Bambieta and he turned into a full dog form? Then he gets carried off by his lieutenant to look for Ywach's hidey hole.

ukitake was resting by a river or something, he hasn't done anything yet
edit : why do you care about momo anyways............................

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)