Gen 6 Ubers Gengarite Suspect Alt Confirmation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
PS Gengarite Suspect Test.png

I'm voting to keep it in the metagame, while it is a huge threat that can eliminate walls for sweepers to wreck opposing teams. When you think about it the tier is full of deadly pokemon. If gengar is overpowered than you could argue E Killer is overpowered and GeoXern is overpowered. The point is, that Ubers is full of Dangerous pokemon and countering them is just part of playing the metagame. Not to mention removing a pokemon completely from the competetive scene is really unfair to people who like using it.

1st Time I have ever put the hours in to get reqs

I have made my no-ban opinion clear on the main discussion thread (page 6), I will have more to add later.

Edit: I'm still very new to Smogon and it seems my image has not worked. How do you get images on here? I have tried everything I can think of but I can't make it work :-( I tried uploading a file but I got a error message saying the file is too large. I have a elo of 1328, 407 rank and a coil of 2403.5 if anyone wants evidence for me getting reqs.
Upload a screenshot to imgur or something of the sort, then take the bbcode link and put it in the reply box on Smogon, or take the image link and use the "attach image" option on Smogon.

Inflikted

Orco2
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I started doing this for fun. But the trolls that use freaking evasionpass made me forget what fun is so I just went for reqs n_n

Reactions: g
made an account just so i could have a say in my favorite tier
megagar would u staaaaaaaaaay with meeeeeeeeeee
aka keep gar plz

ps im bsuuuu

BUT if the recentish rise in minimize/double team bp is like a supposed way to counter/check gar w/ his shadow tag then maybe gar can go lol.
bp is annoying as hell even in ubers smh

Attachments

Possibly the longsest journey to reqs. Lord save my soul. And damn the ladder for crashing on wins but working on losses.
Hopefully the img works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)