Multifaction/FFA Flavorless FFA - Last Chance to Join!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Game Specific:

1. Basics:
-All players start the game with 20/20 HP, 4 Atk, 1 Def, and 20 Credits.
-Credits are used to buy actions each cycle.
-Each player will have an Attribute, A, B, or C. This is the only thing that is different between players.
-Each Attribute goes between strong, weak, and neutral cycles.
-Attribute A cycles strong-weak-neutral-repeat.
-Attribute B cycles weak-neutral-strong-repeat.
-Attribute C cycles neutral-strong-weak-repeat.
-During a strong cycle, players gain 1 Atk and Def for the cycle.
-During a weak cycle, players lose 1 Atk and Def for the cycle.
-Each cycle, you may PM “Attack <user>” to attempt to do damage to them. This is the only action which does not use Credits.
-There is no lynch, and this game is unicycle.
-The last 3 players alive are the game’s winners.

2. Alliances:
-Players have the option to build and break their own alliances. Players can be involved in as many alliances as they wish.
-The main feature of an alliance is that you cannot attack or be attacked by someone you share an alliance with.
-To create an alliance, all players involved must PM me “Create [name of alliance] with <user(s)>”. The alliance will only be formed if all players send the corresponding PM.
-Players can join an alliance by PMing me “Join [name of alliance]”. At least 50% of the alliance must PM me “Invite <user(s)> to [name of alliance]” for the user to join.
-Alliances can merge by having at least 50% of each alliance PM “Merge [name of alliance] and [name of alliance] into [name of alliance]”.
-Players can break an alliance by PMing “break alliance with [name of alliance]”.
-Alliances can kick users out of their alliance by having at least 50% of the alliance PM “kick <user> out of [name of alliance]”
-Breaking alliances has a high priority, allowing users to attack players the same cycle the alliance is broken.
-Players can only form or join 1 alliance per cycle. The exception is Cycle 1, in which players can form up to 3 alliances. Players can invite multiple users into an existing alliance in one cycle.
-A single alliance can contain no more than 50% of the users remaining in the game. If a user dies, which leads to an alliance having more than 50% of the remaining users, the most recent additions will be kicked out of the alliance, with RNG as a tiebreaker.
-If a player is involved in an alliance with every living player, they will be kicked out of all alliances of which they are a member.

3. Actions:
-As stated above, all players have 20 Credits that are used to purchase actions. All actions are to be PMed to me in a single PM.
-At the start of each cycle, players go back to 20 Credits. 20 is a maximum value, and cannot increase. Due to these rules, it is advisable you use as many credits as possible each cycle.
-The actions players can buy are HP Check, Alliance Check, Attribute Check, Full Inspect, Bodyguard, Safeguard, Atk +1, HP +5, Defense Break, Attack Hook, Action Hook, Cost Down, and Super Cost Down.
-HP Check costs 3 Credits and determines the HP of its target.
-Alliance Check costs 6 Credits and determines the names of all alliances the target is a member of.
-Attribute Check costs 3 Credits and determines the Attribute of its target.
-Full Inspect costs 10 Credits and determines the HP, Attribute, and names of all alliances of its target.
-Bodyguard costs 12 Credits and protects its target from all damage. It cannot be used on the purchaser.
-Safeguard costs 8 Credits and prevents all non-damaging effects, positive or negative, from affecting its target. It cannot be used on the purchaser.
-Atk +1 costs 14 Credits, and permanently increases the user’s Atk stat by 1.
-HP +5 costs 14 Credits, and permanently increases the user’s HP stat by 5. The user cannot surpass 20 HP.
-Defense Break costs 5 Credits, and allows all attacks on the target to ignore the target’s defense stat for this cycle.
-Attack Hook costs 8 Credits, and stops its target from attacking for the cycle.
-Action Hook costs 12 Credits, and stops its target from performing any actions this cycle.
-Cost Down costs 14 Credits, and makes all actions for all users you share an alliance with cost 2 less credits the next cycle, with a minimum cost of 1. Multiple Cost Down effects do not stack.
-Super Cost Down costs 20 Credits, and makes all actions for all users you share an alliance with cost 4 less credits the next cycle, with a minimum cost of 1. Multiple Super Cost Down effects do not stack, and Super Cost Down overrides Cost Down.

Non Game Specific:
1. Each Cycle will be 48 hours, except Cycle 1, which will be 72 hours.
2. IRC will be important for this game. I’d recommend not signing up if you are unable to access IRC on a daily basis. I would prefer to send out Attributes via IRC as well.
3. No deadtalking, no screenshotting, usual stuff applies.
4. Not that you ever should, but if you intend to idle, please let me know.

EDIT: To clarify some stuff:
-You can only use each action once per cycle.
-Damage dealt is Atk minus Def.
-All actions can be used Cycle 1.
-The game will have a maximum of 24 players, but can be adjusted downward if I don't get that many signups. The number of players will definitely be a multiple of 3 to keep Attributes evenly split.

An example Action PM:

-Attack dak
-Create TOYS with GMax and Mekkah
-Alliance Check Veedrock (6 Credits)
-Atk +1 (14 Credits)
You don't have to say the Credit amount but it helps make sure you don't accidentally go over 20 Credits.

Break Alliance
Form Alliance
Action Hook
Safeguard
Attack Hook
Bodyguard
Defense Break
HP+5
Atk+1
Attacking
Everything else

All actions of the same type have equal Priority. As HP+5 and Atk+1 are self-targeting abilities, they are not blocked by Safeguard.

I posted the wrong amount of Credits needed for Action Hook, it previously said 8 but is instead 12. Also edited the Defense Break description.

signups will be up for around 48 hours. official game channel is #circus

in:
  1. Flamestrike
  2. Aura Guardian
  3. Celever
  4. Pidge
  5. Walrein
  6. Ditto
  7. penguin344
  8. Da Letter El
  9. Upside
  10. askaninjask
  11. Paperblade
  12. UllarWarlord
  13. Jalmont
  14. PokeguyNXB
  15. Zewwok
  16. Snaquaza
  17. Cancerous
  18. THE_IRON_KENYAN
  19. moi
  20. SlimGuldo
  21. Lightwolf
  22. VonFiedler

Last edited:

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hi I am friendly no one hurt me

[16:20] <UncleSam> do i need to be more obvious
[16:20] <UncleSam> that ims igning up
[16:20] <zorbees> YES
[16:20] <zorbees> MUST OBVIOUS

in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)