Social The Smogon Photo Album

That's too bad, because I got sick of stuff sticking on my face so I shaved it off :3

And I shaved my legs! Look at how smooth it is <3

Last edited:

GatoDelFuego

The Antimonymph of the Internet
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
This summer was pretty awesome for me. I had the privilege of working at Boeing, South Carolina, as an intern! As an aero engineer, this was a huge career opportunity.

Yeah I built those ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

Day out on the beach

I am a heron

Ft sumter! It was actually kind of lame, but the cruise out to the island was awesome.

Propagantastic

Me with an F-14 on the USS Yorktown

These last ones are me again on the Yorktown on July 4. The bay bridge is really something, and the city's fireworks display was amazing. I really can't wait to get back there! Not only was the job opportunity amazing and lucky, but the city is so beautiful as well.

Last edited:

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
For those who were somewhat familiar with my fitness goals, I decided to forego competing in physique modelling this year so that I could spend the next year gaining as much muscle as possible so that I come onto stage in 2015 looking big and strong.

Here's a quick progress photo:

EDIT: Same request as SOMALIA, please remove all my other photos. Most of them are dead links anyway :(

WhiteDMist

Path>Goal
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
So yeah, first pics of myself. What's better than a 1k?

Sophomore year of college, like 4 years ago

Two summers ago, my first time in China

Last Summer at the Museum of Natural History

Niagara Falls last summer

Me today at work

Not very photogenic, but these are the best pics of me I have. Thanks for a fun 3 years Smogon, especially the NU and PU communities! You know who you are! :heart:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)