worlds in dc

I live in Alexandria, VA (about a half hour metro ride's south of the convention center), and I'll definitely be there Saturday.

Anyone planning on going to the concert? There are still plenty of seats for Saturday, and I'm on the fence, but if it means a chance to meet Smogonites, that might be enough of an incentive.

blarajan, where's that goddamn spreadsheet?
I did say maybe. I assumed more responses. I'll just make a list of people going I guess.

I live in Alexandria, VA (about a half hour metro ride's south of the convention center), and I'll definitely be there Saturday.

Anyone planning on going to the concert? There are still plenty of seats for Saturday, and I'm on the fence, but if it means a chance to meet Smogonites, that might be enough of an incentive.

blarajan, where's that goddamn spreadsheet?
I'm at Fort Belvoir so we arent far apart. :p what concert are you referring to?

Joker8417, sorry, I meant to link it.

Edit: for clarify, it's the Symphonic Evolutions tour. They added a second night for DC.
They added a second night, as in there will be another night for it other than Friday?

EDIT: Just saw. Well, nice. I couldn't go to it on Friday, so maybe I can on Saturday if I can get people to go.

arriving Thu 14th or before:
sirndpt, Stone_Cold, The Wolf, idiotfrommars, tennisace
(tennis where will you be staying? :) )

arriving Friday 15th:
ßasedVictory, BKC, WaterBomb, MikeDecIsHere, EeveeTrainer
ium, TV-Rocka ?

Saturday/Sunday
Akiratron, Starline

dates not mentioned
blarajan, Jibaku, DM, TengenAce, Chillarmy, Mekkah, Antar, Joker8417, Vacate, Pwnemon ?

Found schedules for the weekend here and here:
Friday, Aug 15
TCG Check-in: 8 a.m.–8:30 a.m, Players’ Meeting: 9 a.m.
VGC Check-in: 10 a.m.–11 a.m, Players’ Meeting: 1 p.m.

Saturday, August 16
9:00 AM — Opening Ceremony
9:30 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. — Video Game Streaming
5:00 P.M. - 9:00 P.M. — Pokémon TCG Streaming

Sunday, August 17
9:00 A.M. — TCG Masters top 4
10:00 A.M. - 3:00 P.M. — Pokémon TCG Finals
3:00 P.M. - 6:00 P.M. — Video Game Finals
6:00 P.M. — Closing Ceremony
I think if we're doing a mass meetup, most people will be around Sat/Sun, so a good time might be Saturday evening, around dinnertime/ before the concert, if many people are going that day

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)