Gen 6 Ubers Gengarite Suspect Research Minitour [Won by Thetwinmasters]

Status
Not open for further replies.
contacted. going on holiday tho on wedneseday, for 2 weeks, without wi-fi, so I'll probably have to take an activity loss next week, so idk what Fireburn wants to do with me. :]
So if galbia is leaving longer than piex is, piex should get activity (if galbia cant play while away). Doing this so I can make sure piex gets a fair win/loss I'm not the one to be doing this tho -_-

Edit: :o

Last edited:

Inspirited

There is usually higher ground.
is a Contributor Alumnus
Giving Steve Angello the win. I couldn't make our scheduled time today because of unexpected stuff. I will have a lot of trouble getting on during his regular daylight hours (no one wants to play at 2AM :P) up to and past the deadline.

Minority

Numquam Vincar
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Why are activity posts going when the deadline is not up. I can't play until the 14th so unless Fireburn extends the deadline then twin obviously gets activity. Not only did Fireburn pick dates for round 3 that perfectly coincided with my vacation but activity is being called early and there have been extensions in the previous rounds. I call hax on this extremely specific set of circumstances.

Ok so Hack and I talked yesterday (he was on phone so couldn't battle). He said he was very busy with some irl stuff, and had to study for a re-exam as well. I totally understand he has to do other stuff than mons, but I'll try catching him today. I have been on for a crazy amount of time the last few days, and he always seemed to log on for like 30 mins in the 2 hours I wasn't on. I don't want to win this on lame activity, I really want to fite, but if one of us has to get activity it should be me (once again, I don't want Hack to lose on activity because that is lame =/)

Edit: We're gonna fite rn

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)