XY Avocat Haunter de Tournoi

How much percent Avocado is Haunter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since this is not going to work because there are less than 50 people who signed up and about a week left the top 30 alts will advance to the 2nd round and the deadline will be extended to August 31st, 2014. So we can get more people to sign up and e spot will be more competitiveness since not many people are interested to join. Guys, sign up. I extended it so you have time. Even if you don't ladder, there is no harm in signing up.

That is all. The deadline will not be extended.

I know this question has already been asked, but considering it was not answered...

Is it the top 30 alts on the day of the deadline, or is it the top thirty alts on their respective peaks? For example, if I reach say 1800 tomorrow and screenshot, but then by the deadline decay to say 1600 out of the top 30 alts, what happens? This is basically a repeat of am pretty bad's question.

Fine I'll join.
Alts I Will Use: HJ Avocado, HJ Odacova
My Main PS! account: HJ Regicide
Comments: Rosenfeldius is 0% avocado
Question(s): can the winner get a custom title?

Last edited:
is bad but

Alts I will use: 000 alt, another 000 alt, third 000 alt, is bad, marylandorus, an0nym0use
Main PS acc: 000xxx
Comments: none
Questions: none

Last edited:

Inflikted

Orco2
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Alts I will use: Un1ucky and bad, Trash @ Laddering (and maybe something more optimistic but idk)
My main Ps account: Inflikted
Comments: probably too busy for this but i will win anyway (y)
Questions: none n_n

Last edited:
in

Alts I will Use: vogadro, Vera7ye
My Main PS Account: Alphomega
Comments: This is cool, my first tourney!
Questions: Do we have to qualify with both alts, or just one?

in

Alts I will Use: Avoshadow
My Main PS Account: Rhaegar1
Comments: I sincerely hope this won't be a repeat of the LTI thing where many players including myself went through the pains of laddering off a fresh alt only for the efforts to be wasted due to the failure of the project.
Questions: Would I get an avocado avatar? Surely there must be laws against forcing 100% avocados into using human avatars.

Last edited:
Doing this one day early, so I don't forget. Registration is closed!

Please post a screenshot of your ladder ranking. Because only 27 people signed up, the cut off will be made shorter, but will be announced later. Please use this format.

Name of Alt:
Screenshot:
In Hide
You can put a comments and questions section if you have any of those
Who will claim the Avocado Tourney and be 100% Avocado like Haunter? Stay Tuned!

Inflikted

Orco2
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Name of Alt: Trash @ Laddering

forgot this project was alive and decayed a bit but w/e

EDIT: out of curiosity...what is the deadline for claiming the alts?

Last edited:
Name of alt: ssj3jynx
I actually thought this was dead, so I used this alt to test out things like M-Abomasnow and M-Bannette teams, lol.

Attachments

Last edited:

Clone

Free Gliscor
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Name of Alt: Booomshakalaka

I would've been higher if I didn't think that this had died lol

Name of Alt: 101%avocado

image.jpg

I haven't been able to ladder for two weeks as I have been away, so yeah :/ hopefully this makes the cut off anyway!

Name of Alt: TheButtBandito

upload_2014-9-1_17-22-35.png

Last edited:
Name of Alt: Henry
(obligatory excuse on why I'm not higher)

Last edited:
Reactions: pj
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)