The UU Open III - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
won ggs.

i'd post replays but i was fuming so fuck that. someone prolly saved them tho.

I was at a conference for 2 days at the beginning of the week and my opp said those were the only 2 days he could play this week. I've been on and active every day since those 2 days so im callin activity or maybe u can sub him out.
I wrote you a vm at the begining of r2, last Monday, and you didn't answer me until Thursday :/

I said you I can play last Wednesday too ,but you saw my vm last Tuesday and you didn't answer me, idk why.

You say that you can play the weekend, so it's so funny how you ask for sub me when I could play 3 days and you only 2 :-(

I wrote you a vm at the begining of r2, last Monday, and you didn't answer me until Thursday :/

I said you I can play last Wednesday too ,but you saw my vm last Tuesday and you didn't answer me, idk why.

You say that you can play the weekend, so it's so funny how you ask for sub me when I could play 3 days and you only 2 :-(
I was at a conference from Monday to Wednesday. From thursday until the deadline I've been able to play, thats way more than 2 days.

confirming, i enjoyed my time trying to get into uu, wish it would have been a bit longer but there was no doubt who deserved to win. ggs bro

I was at a conference from Monday to Wednesday. From thursday until the deadline I've been able to play, thats way more than 2 days.
If you are available until the deadline, you won't have problems to play next Monday or Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)