The LC Open III -Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

macle

sup geodudes
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Tomorrow marks the half way point of this round, if your opponent hasn't responded yet, I will try to get you a sub.

Kiyo

the cowboy kid
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
macle

Getting johned by LonelyNess , he's missed the last two times he suggested to play (I was online all day Wednesday and VM'd him twice when he stated he'd be on "all day" and yesterday I waited for him around 3 hours on smogtours after replying to a vm he sent 30 minutes prior saying he'd be on for the next couple hours) If he doesn't give me a timeframe in which he can be held accountable to play this week, by tomorrow I'd like to request a sub.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
macle

Getting johned by LonelyNess , he's missed the last two times he suggested to play (I was online all day Wednesday and VM'd him twice when he stated he'd be on "all day" and yesterday I waited for him around 3 hours on smogtours after replying to a vm he sent 30 minutes prior saying he'd be on for the next couple hours) If he doesn't give me a timeframe in which he can be held accountable to play this week, by tomorrow I'd like to request a sub.
Whoa, buddy. I'm not "johning" you. I don't idle on Showdown, I'm on IRC. So, I'm sorry you waited for no reason. Shoot me a vm when you're on the server and waiting to battle. That's the only way I'm going to know you're online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)