Tournament The Neverused Premier League - Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

soulgazer

I FEEL INFINITE
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Activity, we scheduled for 6pm est and he didn't show up on irc/ps (he posted something in a thread and left, didn't try to find me on forums). it's 8:40pm now.

OH and I have literally been ready since the beginning of the week, and Incon johned me too + I might not be there tmrw

edit2: play me before 11pm pls

Last edited:

ryan

Jojo Siwa enthusiast
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Activity, we scheduled for 6pm est and he didn't show up on irc/ps (he posted something in a thread and left, didn't try to find me on forums). it's 8:40pm now.

OH and I have literally been ready since the beginning of the week, and Incon johned me too + I might not be there tmrw

edit2: play me before 11pm pls
6 PM CST* and I told you I'd be on PS and I was,,,,,,,,,,,

Ares

Fool me...can't get fooled again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Gonna call activity on Sonic. Was here at our play time and for an hour after it. Not that it really matters because we lost the week but still.

Kushalos

ÜN ÜN ÜN
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
OUPL Champion
Tried to contact Rowan a two days ago in PM on PS! but he was afk, haven't seen him since trying to play him today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)