np: XY OU Suspect Testing Round 6 - Wrecking Ball [Read Post 423 for Posting etiquette]

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Sigh*

Let's make a realistic battle condition:
Mawile is in something that is scared out of it. You now want to bring in Sableye.
Let's say he goes for Play Rough:
Sableye dies. Nothing achieved.
Why would I ever switch Sableye in an attacking Mawile? The definition of check is something that can hinder the target but not freely switch in. Is frankly extremely obvious that my discourse wasn't about binging Sableye in the switch in, so this whole argument is pointless.

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Why would I ever switch Sableye in an attacking Mawile? The definition of check is something that can hinder the target but not freely switch in. Is frankly extremely obvious that my discourse wasn't about binging Sableye in the switch in, so this whole argument is pointless.
O.k, so we have established, that Sableye is not switching in. So its coming in AFTER Mega Mawile has just KOed something. So there is nothing preventing Mawile from just...switching out? It got its KO, its not forced to stay in. Furthermore, Mega Mawile can simply Play Rough Sableye. If you hit WoW, Mawile just got TWO kills (one to get Sableye in + Sableye), and if you miss...well you got fucked. So did we just establish that even in the BEST case scenario (Mega Mawile stays in and you hit WoW), you still LOSE the trade?

The main issue with mega mawile is the lazy playstyle it promotes. Just throw out a play rough and it will do huge damage to most of the meta. It's similar to aegi in that regard, which could come in easily thanks to great typing and bulk and proceed to fire off a shadow ball. Mawile also have several viable options to murder it's usual switch-ins.

Using mega mawile basically guarantees a hole in the opponents defense which can allow more reliable sweepers to clean up very easily. It is a very low risk/effort pokemon to use and it will always pull it's weight.

I think we should ban it for the sake of a more strategic metagame.
Wait, what? Are you actualy proposing to ban something because it's easy to use?

Sableye is a really REALLY bad answer. Not only it can't switch in, Mawile can defeat it even BURNED. You don't need SD. If Sableye is your answer, then you have to sack one Pokemon to bring in Sableye and sack Sableye itself to make Mawile weaker (which doesn't matter too much if it has SD). Sorry, Sableye is definitely not a good answer.
Ok, for you again.

So Sableye don't switch into the attacking Mawile. That means, you have to sack one Pokemon to bring in Sableye. Congrats, now Mawile switches out. Did you even read the rest of my post?
If Mawile comes in AGAIN, then you have to sack another Pokemon to bring in Sableye. At this point your opponent has already taken out 2 Pokemon and can take out Sableye. So this one Pokemon called Mega-Mawile just killed 3 of your Pokemon.
So if you want to bring in Sableye, you have to sack something just that Mawile switches out without doing ANYTHING to it. So at some point you have to predict a Fire Fang/Sucker Punch to bring in Sableye. Not that it helps you, but then Sableye is in front of Mawile without sacking something.

Sableye is not a check to Mawile.

Edit: ginganinja was faster xD

O.k, so we have established, that Sableye is not switching in. So its coming in AFTER Mega Mawile has just KOed something. So there is nothing preventing Mawile from just...switching out? It got its KO, its not forced to stay in. Furthermore, Mega Mawile can simply Play Rough Sableye. If you hit WoW, Mawile just got TWO kills (one to get Sableye in + Sableye), and if you miss...well you got fucked. So did we just establish that even in the BEST case scenario (Mega Mawile stays in and you hit WoW), you still LOSE the trade?
Now we're entering in the realm of every possible scenario in existence. I could theorize even this: let's say that someone opens with Mawile to scout with intimidate and switch out immediately, and faces my leading Sableye (I've often used him as a lead). He's scared for the burn, so switches out, and unless he brings a fire type, something alse gets burned. Now, for experience, I know that Sableye is nigh unkillable without unboosted moves or fairy attacks, thanks to priority Recover and Leftovers, so he's going to stay in game for a long while.
Another scenario, let's suppose that both player switch in Mawile and Sableye in the same turn. Now it's all to prediction and mind game.
What you said, about bringin Sableye after losing something alse, well, it depends on the situation, whether it's early or late game, whether Sableye is boosted or not, etc.
Seriously, if you people make all the worst possible scenarios for bringing Sableye in, of course it doesnt work! But this can be done with every single pokémon in existence. And I've shown that in other scenarios he works. I never said it's an hard check, but always repeated that he's an high risk / high reward tool. And Sableye in itself is so good that he doesn't limit your team building at all.

haunter

Banned deucer.
Der Richter, theorizing every possible in-game scenario is not the point. People are claiming that Mega-Mawile has no safe switch ins outside of some retarded gimmicks. The fact that Sableye may win 1vs1, which is actually next to impossible since Mawile OHKOs it even when burned (252+ Atk Huge Power burned Mega Mawile Play Rough vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Sableye: 351-414 (115.4 - 136.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO), is totally irrelevant. Again, Sableye cannot switch into Mawile under any circumstance, hence it's not a counter and not even a check. The best scenario is that Sableye burns Mawile while dieing in the process. I'm not sure how that's a good argument to keep Mega-Mawile in OU.

Der Richter, theorizing every possible in-game scenario is not the point. People are claiming that Mega-Mawile has no safe switch ins outside of some retarded gimmicks. The fact that Sableye may win 1vs1, which is actually next to impossible since Mawile KOs it even when burned, is totally irrelevant. Again, Sableye cannot switch into Mawile under any circumstance, hence it's not a counter and not even a check. The best scenario is that Sableye burns Mawile while dieing in the process. I'm not sure how that's a good argument to keep Mega-Mawile in OU.
Well, no, best scenario is Sableye not dieing because Mawile went for anything alse expecting the switch out.
I don't know how good of an argument this can be, I'm just reporting my personal experience while playing; so, for my knowledge, Mega Mawile isn't as problematic as other things. Yeah, if he boost you're kinda screwed, but this applies to almost any mega, (I'm watching you again, Pinsir). I've nothing more to say.

Now we're entering in the realm of every possible scenario in existence. I could theorize even this: let's say that someone opens with Mawile to scout with intimidate and switch out immediately, and faces my leading Sableye (I've often used him as a lead). He's scared for the burn, so switches out, and unless he brings a fire type, something alse gets burned. Now, for experience, I know that Sableye is nigh unkillable without unboosted moves or fairy attacks, thanks to priority Recover and Leftovers, so he's going to stay in game for a long while.
Another scenario, let's suppose that both player switch in Mawile and Sableye in the same turn. Now it's all to prediction and mind game.
What you said, about bringin Sableye after losing something alse, well, it depends on the situation, whether it's early or late game, whether Sableye is boosted or not, etc.
Seriously, if you people make all the worst possible scenarios for bringing Sableye in, of course it doesnt work! But this can be done with every single pokémon in existence. And I've shown that in other scenarios he works. I never said it's an hard check, but always repeated that he's an high risk / high reward tool. And Sableye in itself is so good that he doesn't limit your team building at all.
Stop. This post is wrong on way too many levels. First off, you're "lead" Mawile (who even actually does that) is only used for the intimidate and then switches out, and now you're saying Sableye forces the switch, just no. Sableye is NOT a good match-up against M-Maw, period. It's already been said that just because Sableye gets a burn:
252+ Atk Huge Power burned Mega Mawile Play Rough vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Sableye: 351-414 (115.4 - 136.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO
Mawile don't care about burns. Also, saying Sableye is "so good" is a bunch of bs. Back when we were suspecting Mega Kangaskhan and Sableye was brought up as a good counter, it was dismissed because using Sableye in an OU team DOES limit team building.

Edit: Shoot, Haunter beat me lol

haunter

Banned deucer.
Well, no, best scenario is Sableye not dieing because Mawile went for anything alse expecting the switch out.
I don't know how good of an argument this can be, I'm just reporting my personal experience while playing; so, for my knowledge, Mega Mawile isn't as problematic as other things. Yeah, if he boost you're kinda screwed, but this applies to almost any mega, (I'm watching you again, Pinsir). I've nothing more to say.
Any semi-decent player would not keep his Mawile in against Sableye unless they have nothing that can take a will o wisp and, in that case, they'd just spam play rough to get rid of Sableye. I'm really not sure why you insist bringing up Sableye when it's been proved that it's a horrible answer to Mawile.

Uhm, the thing is, Sableye in general is a bad way to deal with mega-mawile.
Let's say, you have your full health Sableye in front of Mega Mawile and let's say you get to burn it :
252+ Atk Huge Power burned Mega Mawile Play Rough vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Sableye: 240-283 (78.9 - 93%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
And this is a defense-invested Sableye. Now Mawile can just proceed to kill it, if you try to stay in and recover.
Also, if you're a "master of prediction" and predicted the mawile to come in, your opponent can do the same and predict your Sableye switch-in and bring in something else that fits the situation.
Don't even try the prediction-argument, it always fails.
Edit: Dammit, too slow :P

I don't know if this point has been made but Mew is better than Sableye against Mega Mawile in every situation. Mew can do everything Sableye can do (WoW, taunt, roost) and even with a 252hp/0def spread it only takes 34-40% from burned Mega Mawile PR.

Knock off is definitely an issue, but it's the same thing as trying to play around PR when switching in Sableye and PR is much more common than knock off. An EV spread of 252hp/~80+def guarantees you can live a knock off after SR and leftovers while Sableye obviously gets destroyed by PR with any spread.

Last edited:
Before I begin my arguments, I must say that I do not use Mega Mawile; I find it doesn't have a place on my team and is, to say it mildly, overrated as fuck. However, the primary argument, as it was with Aegislash, seems to be that it's "bad for the metagame" and not broken. If, and only if, this is your anti-ban argument, post-ban metagame speculation is a valid point. If you're arguing something else, please don't waste everyone's time.

Sableye is not a check to MMawile. As others have said, it requires far too much prediction. MMawile can spam Play Rough. I know this has been established already, but a little repetition to shut down the strawman arguments is not a bad thing. Mew is a better option, but it has its own weaknesses.

Also, as I said during the Aegislash debate, we don't want to go overboard with bans, and don't use "Hoppip will be Uber eventually LOLOLOLOL" as your only argument.
edit: ninja'd on the Mew point

I started out neutral and undecided on the topic of Mawilite's ban simply because while it was always scary to face, I never actually had too much trouble with it...I readily concede, however, that my opponents weren't exactly the cream of the crop. Though most didn't necessarily play badly, many didn't know just how much damage a Sucker Punch actually does and didn't bother to calc so I had an easy time.

That being said, the more I think about the sheer power this thing has, how few viable switch-ins it has, even without being boosted, and the ease at which it can abuse its typing, ability, and bulk to switch in and set up, the more I think this this might actually be too good for OU. I'm not sold on it yet...but I am leaning more towards ban than no-ban at this point.

Another issue is just how strong this thing is when Stealth Rocks are up. Pretty much every good viable switch in is weak to rocks, which places immense pressure on teams with those answers to Defog or Rapid Spin, and against the common double genie + Mega Mawile core, that can be very difficult.

Besides rocks, it doesn't really need any other support to set up and start crushing souls. It also supports its team by punching gaping holes in the opponent's team or wearing down their revenge killers.

I think at this point, even if we find a very solid answer (and we have, in defensive Charizard Y), the fact is there are too few answers anyways, we can't expect every team to run defensive Yzard just in case they come up against a Mawile.

-Seventhly, be careful of the "Prediction argument". IT GOES BOTH WAYS. Really clever posters will use the risk reward prediction argument, which is a good one. If you want a breakdown about it, im sure many experienced players will be able to tell you, but the point is, you don't have godlike prediction skills, so i don't want to see posts like "I will go to Heatran on a play rough, then go to Gengar on a Focus Punch, then use Substitute on the Sucker Punch and then use Will-o-Wisp on a second Sucker Punch. You are not clairvoyant, nor is your opponent, so don't pretend otherwise.
Unfortunately this is a summary of a bulk of the posts of this thread even after multiple warnings of infraction. Now I see why the internet calls the smogon community dumb, but hey, we're no different from the rest of the internet, right? We're all dumb.

-Fifthly, Fact Check. There is nothing more retarded than posting a sweeping statement thats incorrect. For instance, several people brought up earthquake from several mons as methods of dealing with Mawile. Many of these people failed to realise EQ missed a KO, and thus looked like morons. Don't take short cuts, we all have damage calculators, and we WILL call you out on it if you fucked up. I'm except from this rule because I'm a mod.
I'm going to assume this is directed at me among others and respond accordingly. Note that I was talking about mawile's defensive set (which is average to begin with, and shouldn't be used very often). So even when it get's 2HKOd, it can't take it like a boss and OHKO back with Play rough or whatever possible move it might be hiding under it's metal skirt, because I was talking about defensive mawile, which is relatively outclassed in what it does, and I was just considering the possibility. Just saying.

Last edited:
Wait, what? Are you actualy proposing to ban something because it's easy to use?
No. Because it is extremely low risk & high reward. You can predict around all you want but prediction is in fact nothing more than qualified guesswork. Risk vs reward analysis is more reliable. Throwing away a play rough is very low risk while trying to switch into mawile can quite easily mean you lose the game if you quess wrong. You cant really stop it without having to take large risks (or use some of the niche counters listed).

Having watched some WCoP matches involving mawile it's clear that most people simply have to sack something to deal with it, including stall teams. My own experience from using it tells pretty much the same tale.

There are like 4 main problems w/ Mega-Maw in the current OU meta IMO.

1. Mega-Maw Has Very Few Reliable Counters And Checks

This alone doesn't constitute a ban, however w/ the other 3 problems I believe it does.
Mawile has about 4 hard counters, 1 of which is essentially made to counter Mawile. Those being: Heatran, Charizard (set made to counter mega-maw), Mega-Venu, and Defensive Pivot Lando T

2. Mega-Maw Chooses Its Checks And Counters

2 of the counters listed above can be stopped by specific Maw sets made to counter said counters, AKA Subpunch and Ice Punch to counter Heatran & Lando T. It also has one of the most large usable move sets known to OU. You don't really ever know what's on another Mawile's set and that could be crucial to killing one of your checks or counters.

3. Mega-Maw Has Insanely Great Stats

Holy crap, this thing has 105 base attack + Huge Power. He also has 125 defense, which tanks so many things in OU, as everyone has already proven. His speed is dismal, but it doesn't matter w/ those stats. Sp. D is okay, and he can totally tank things with the right set.

4. Mawile's Typing Is Literally Insane

Like, wow. Its typing has 9 resistances, 9! Not to mention, it carries 2 immunities. 6 types are weak to its stab, and 8 types are neutral to it. Meaning only 4 types resist it. It has only 2 weaknesses too. Its one of the best typing known to the game, and with everything aforementioned, I believe Mawile does deserve a ban from OU.

tl;dr: Mawile is broken because it has very few counters, its move pool is crazy, good stats and a great typing. Ban him to the depths of rainy Kyogre hell.

Edit: gdi autocorrect.

Last edited:
Both Der Richter and RHunterN are being blacklisted from this thread. Both of your arguments have been completely proved wrong and torn apart numerous times. It's gotten to the point where your general lack of knowledge on the meta is causing the thread quality to go down. Both of you are limited to one post per 24 hours in this thread.

Now this isn't to say that if you're new you can't post here. But if you can't do it intelligently or have relevant points that are consistently probed wrong, you will be blacklisted. Read post #423 and there really shouldn't be an issues.

Thank you.

Magnezone is an excellent way to deal with Mega Mawile. Its mere presence in team preview will dissuade careless plays and Play Rough spam, because all it takes is a simple double switch to mess it up. Magnezone is BL right now, but with Aegislash gone it can trap every single steel type in OU, so it has a valuable niche.
Focus Punch and Fire Fang destroys it, and seeing Magnezone in Team Preview will probably mean it's pretty predictable when that's gonna be brought in.

Any semi-decent player would not keep his Mawile in against Sableye unless they have nothing that can take a will o wisp and, in that case, they'd just spam play rough to get rid of Sableye.
Well, actually, Sableye can be pretty good set up fodder if it doesn't have Foul Play and wants to run Knock Off instead, which I know some people do. (Even at +2, Foul Play only does about 39.-47%, so do with that what you will.)

Now anyways, back to my description. At first, I never thought of Mega Mawile as a threat. One hit usually brought him low enough for any priority to take it down, and since Mawile is so slow, basically any priority will outspeed it. I occasionally brought in my Bulk Up Talonflame just to troll it.

However, since then, I've removed the Pokemon that have had priority, and MAN has it been hard to deal with since then. If it gets to +2, it's extremely hard to take down. Its typing makes it pretty hard to find a Pokemon that can do well against it.
Bulk Up Talonflame and Excadrill do a pretty good job of countering this thing, but Excadrill still takes a hefty toll from Sucker Punch.

252+ Atk Huge Power Mega Mawile Sucker Punch vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Excadrill: 249-294 (68.7 - 81.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

And at +2 it certainly can't take a hit, but it does help to get an EQ off, and I thought I'd mention it.
Mawile can usually become very predictable. Once you figure out one or two of its moves, you can find a decent check. Notice I said CHECK. Even when you have a suitable Pokemon to deal with it, it will still do a huge amount of damage to anything that decides to switch in.

I'm not exactly sure how Mega Mawile will function in Ubers. It's probably going to be like Mega Lucario, which in my opinion is a pretty big waste of a Pokemon slot. But this thing WITHOUT A DOUBT should not be in OU. Throw it into the dump of over-powered Pokemon in Ubers.
I say ban.

haunter

Banned deucer.
Focus Punch and Fire Fang destroys it, and seeing Magnezone in Team Preview will probably mean it's pretty predictable when that's gonna be brought in.
Besides, +2 252+ Atk Huge Power Mega Mawile Sucker Punch vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Magnezone: 292-344 (84.8 - 100%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO. And that's a max HP Magnezone. Yeah, a well played Magnezone can pose a threat for Mega-Mawile but it's not a reliable switch in, at all. A resisted Play Rough does up to 42% while Fire Fang does ~75% and there's always the threat of Focus Punch. Not to mention that Modest, Specs Magnezone isn't even guaranteed to OHKO Mawile with Thunderbolt.
Well, actually, Sableye can be pretty good set up fodder if it doesn't have Foul Play and wants to run Knock Off instead, which I know some people do. (Even at +2, Foul Play only does about 39.-47%, so do with that what you will.)
You should not let Sableye burn your Mawile anyaway, provided that you have something to switch into an obvious Will o Wisp. But yeah, as stated multiple times, Sableye doesn't beat Mawile unless the Mawile user makes some dumb play or tries to overpredict.

I'm not taking a position right now, though I would probably be pro ban, but since ppl are throwing random fire types as checks/counters to Mawile, couldn't Mawile just run Stone Edge and smack them all on the switch? You could argue: b-but steel typez, but a good chunk of Steel types in OU are neutral to Rock anyway(Skarmory, Scizor, Heatran), and those who aren't are Sucker Punch bait(Excadrill, Magnezone), except Ferrothorn, which still takes a good beating from boosted Play Rough and can be dealt easily with teammates.
252+ Atk Huge Power Mega Mawile Stone Edge vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Mega Scizor: 154-182 (44.7 - 52.9%) -- 25.8% chance to 2HKO
252+ Atk Huge Power Mega Mawile Stone Edge vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Heatran: 196-231 (50.7 - 59.8%) -- 85.9% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
+2 252+ Atk Huge Power Mega Mawile Stone Edge vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Skarmory: 233-275 (69.7 - 82.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

while speaking about supposed counters
-1 252+ Atk Huge Power Mega Mawile Stone Edge vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Arcanine: 228-270 (59.3 - 70.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ Atk Huge Power Mega Mawile Stone Edge vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Mega Charizard Y: 696-820 (193.8 - 228.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO

I'm not taking a position right now, though I would probably be pro ban, but since ppl are throwing random fire types as checks/counters to Mawile, couldn't Mawile just run Stone Edge and smack them all on the switch? You could argue: b-but steel typez, but a good chunk of Steel types in OU are neutral to Rock anyway(Skarmory, Scizor, Heatran), and those who aren't are Sucker Punch bait(Excadrill, Magnezone), except Ferrothorn, which still takes a good beating from boosted Play Rough and can be dealt easily with teammates.
252+ Atk Huge Power Mega Mawile Stone Edge vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Mega Scizor: 154-182 (44.7 - 52.9%) -- 25.8% chance to 2HKO
252+ Atk Huge Power Mega Mawile Stone Edge vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Heatran: 196-231 (50.7 - 59.8%) -- 85.9% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
+2 252+ Atk Huge Power Mega Mawile Stone Edge vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Skarmory: 233-275 (69.7 - 82.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

-1 252+ Atk Huge Power Mega Mawile Stone Edge vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Arcanine: 228-270 (59.3 - 70.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ Atk Huge Power Mega Mawile Stone Edge vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Mega Charizard Y: 696-820 (193.8 - 228.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Stone Edge isn't that great of a choice on M-Maw, since you'd have to give up either Fire Fang or Focus Punch for it. Scizor + Skarm can safely roost out the PP and if you miss, Scizor gets a free boost. Heatran takes nice damage but remains a solid check since you are still forced out by WoW/Lava Plume, and after 80% accuracy and leftovers, a 2HKO isn't likely.

And I wouldn't say its a good Char-Y lurer since you're compromising your effectiveness too much. With the exception of Char-Y, Fire Fang/Focus Punch handles the list of mons much better.

Last edited:

Overall the SubPunch set is better (than stone edge), since focus punch beats every mon you listed better than SE does, bar arc which is a role and char y.

Your only benefit really is the surprise factor, and I don't think its worth it.

completely ignoring the troll, i'm gonna post my 2 cents

mega maw is borked. you have something that can pick and choose what counters it, has an easy time getting into battle with intimidate and typing that is beyond godlike, and every time it comes in vs offense, it gets a kill. one could argue that hydreigon killed something whenever it came in last gen, but hydreigon was easy to revenge kill and didn't have a boosting move outside of lolwork up. mawile has priority, and a boosting move. while one could argue (poorly, as seen by this thread), that all of this doesnt constitute broken, there is always that wild card coverage move to concern yourself about. sucker punch and play rough are maw staples, but what about the coverage move? is it fire fang? iron head? sub+focus punch? all of this combined makes it a cancer to the OU tier. its like mega lucario in a way that if you guess the wrong set you're fucked, but this is the maw suspect, not the luca suspect. also, trying to kill it with other priority doesn't work out well, since it isn't weak to any and it has base 125 defense. i rest my case, mawile is bork, get it out of OU.

As much as I love this thing and use it all the time with the Greninja+Dragonite+MMawile core, I know it's broken.

I have been on smogon for almost a year, and still haven't made a really great post, so here is another one that probably won't be to great.

Mega Mawile has an Amazing typing
Only two weakness and has 2 immunitys(One of which is very common, especially to be choice locked into) and I many resistances.

It lacks any counters outside of unviable Pokemon in OU and most of its check can be played around depending on the set(Sorta like Aegislash) this means that it's pretty damn hard to switch into, and scouting it's moveset is going to cost you a Pokemon, or severely damage it.

Also, with its defensive typing and Intimidate getting to +2 or Behind a sub isn't that hard tbh, Mega Maw forces many switches, and at +2 it can 6-0 even some prepared teams with a little bit of damage

The argument that I see is the only one anti ban people have is stupid, and that is(Well ground and fire types and WoW) well, no good player is leaving Mega Mawile in on those without it benefiting them in the long run(Which it /can/ sometimes)

Its cons
Weaknesses
Being slow(Patched up some what by sucker punch) don't hold a candle to its pros(I believe this is the expression) as it's cons can be played around vert easy as it's not hard to switch lol.

Oh, and I didn't mention this and I feel it's very valid and might generate some discussion is that the 50/50's that Mega Mawile creates are imo more beneficial to the Mawile player. If you switch, you could possibly loose one Mon due to Mega Mawile being able to OHKO so many pokemon, if you stay in you could be OHKO'd from sucker punch(If you are using sucker punch against a non weakens opponent you don't deserve to win) while if they hit you they might not even OHKO Mega maw thus starting the 50/50 all over again. But. I could be wrobg about this part, but that's how I see it

In conclusion:Ban
And sorry for my long post, I believe it's my best post yet tho. Anyways have a good day :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)