worlds in dc

I'd be arriving in the morning, Saturday and probably Sunday. I just need to take the Metro to get there and back.

I live in Baltimore, so I'll def be at Worlds on Saturday and Sunday.

Edit: If I'm able to get off of work on Saturday night, I'll def be at the Concert and bumming a place to stay in DC.

Last edited:
Once I'm in DC all I really have to contact people is my phone and I can't really call anyone so if anyone wants to exchange facebook contact info or whatever just PM me.

Except ET, of course.

Could do it as one last summer trip. :o Travelling and boarding concerns aside, is there anything I'd need to take care of to get let into the venue?

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
WaterBomb, no I'm not coming through NJ! Definitely nowhere near my travel route from Buffalo via Rochester (picking up a couple guys there).

I get in Thursday evening, leave Monday afternoon. We will certainly hang out.

Just posting to say that I won't have the time to update the list of everyone's arrival dates/ hotels/ whatnot until something like Tuesday, soooo if anyone else wants to get to it before then that would be cool :)

Really wanted to go and compete but parents anniversary party 17th college starts 18th. :( have fun guys

I'm in Delaware (where?) and I plan on going just to watch since I was too late to register due to LOTS of very important real life issues.
Is there any requirements to go and watch? Any forms or anything?

pj

is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
World Defender
Do anyone from smogon player or ps vgc player playing if yes all the best

Edit:all the best tv rocka

I think I'm basically free the entire weekend, but can someone tell me how long worlds/the meetup as a whole is going to last? If I could find some chill people willing to room/buddy up in DC that would be amazing :o

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
dayum i never even saw this thread. My flight leaves in a little under 24 hours.
say hi and introduce yourself!!!

I suggest everyone get there in time for the Opening Ceremonies which is a great way to get hyped up :) Also make sure to watch finals on Sunday starting at 3PM!

Question:
So, I'm going to the Championships to watch and will sleep in my car with my girlfriend for the full thing, lol.
Ummm, my question is: Is there an official detailed schedule of times when things start? I know it starts at 9AM, but I just wanna do VGC stuff. How do I go about doing that?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)