[READ ME] Tips for Simple Hack Checks

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Okay, enough of this crap. Any further posts not asking about whether something is illegal/legal will be infracted (and no, don't continue posting about your Diancie).

can I get some more info about gen 6 event pokemon that I traded with people and this hack check rule

• Pokemon caught or bred on X and Y have "memories" that are checkable by an NPC outside the Anistar Pokemon Center, Pokemon brought over from previous generations (including those that have been hacked to look like they are from Kalos) and 6th gen events do not have memories and will say "The Pokemon seems to have a good memory, but it doesn't seem to be able to remember...".
does that mean that those event pokemon are hacked if she says this or not they are kalos bred events thiough but I received them in a trade

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
can I get some more info about gen 6 event pokemon that I traded with people and this hack check rule

• Pokemon caught or bred on X and Y have "memories" that are checkable by an NPC outside the Anistar Pokemon Center, Pokemon brought over from previous generations (including those that have been hacked to look like they are from Kalos) and 6th gen events do not have memories and will say "The Pokemon seems to have a good memory, but it doesn't seem to be able to remember...".
does that mean that those event pokemon are hacked if she says this or not they are kalos bred events thiough but I received them in a trade
Event Pokemon don't have memories.

unless you obtained them yourself correct because I checked my own torchick and it had 1 about how it was obtained in a pokecenter
That's just stuff about where you were when you obtained it through whatever means, if you trade it back and forth between another game it'll talk about how it was obtained in a Link Trade at (wherever you were standing when trading), has nothing to do with legality.

That's just stuff about where you were when you obtained it through whatever means, if you trade it back and forth between another game it'll talk about how it was obtained in a Link Trade at (wherever you were standing when trading), has nothing to do with legality.
ok just wanted to be sure

Language: ENG
Species: Zigzagoon
OT: Hitoe
ID No.: 23121
IVs: 10,11 / 22,23 / 22,23 / 18,19 / 24,25 / 31
EVs (optional): None
Ability: Pickup
Pokemon's name: Zigzagoon
Level: 5
Pokeball: Regular Pokeball
Shiny?: No
Moves: Tackle | Growl | Tail Whip | Extreme Speed
Nature:
Jolly
Region of origin: Seems to have traveled across both space and time in order to reach the Kalos region from the Hoenn Region.
Characteristic: Alert to sounds
Ribbons: None
Other comments (optional): The one thing that worries me about this E-speed Zig is that as seen here, is that usually E-speed replaces Tail Whip, this one has both of those moves, along with Tackle and Growl...Help? If the IV ranges are an issue, would someone be able to confirm the exact IVs?

EDIT: If this helps:
HP Dragon, so here are the possible spreads:
10/23/23/19/25/31
11/22/23/19/25/31
10/22/23/19/25/31
11/23/22/19/25/31

Last edited:

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Nature:
Jolly
Region of origin: Seems to have traveled across both space and time in order to reach the Kalos region from the Hoenn Region.
Other comments (optional): The one thing that worries me about this E-speed Zig is that as seen here, is that usually E-speed replaces Tail Whip, this one has both of those moves, along with Tackle and Growl...Help? If the IV ranges are an issue, would someone be able to confirm the exact IVs?
I don't know much about this sort of thing, but maybe to better confirm its IVs (so others can tell you if it hacked or not) you can tell us its hidden power type?

I don't know much about this sort of thing, but maybe to better confirm its IVs (so others can tell you if it hacked or not) you can tell us its hidden power type?
10/23/23/19/25/31
11/22/23/19/25/31
10/22/23/19/25/31
11/23/22/19/25/31

Nature:
Jolly

EDIT: If this helps:
10/23/23/19/25/31
11/22/23/19/25/31
10/22/23/19/25/31
11/23/22/19/25/31
E-speed doesn't replace any moves, Serebii sux at events.

(atleast) one of those IV/nature combos is legal for Espeedgoon, but you won't know if your Ziggy is legal unless you find the exact IVs (PID is nice too).

E-speed doesn't replace any moves, Serebii sux at events.

(atleast) one of those IV/nature combos is legal for Espeedgoon, but you won't know if your Ziggy is legal unless you find the exact IVs (PID is nice too).
Am I able to find those through AR? If so, anybody be so kind enough to check for me? :]

IVs: 10 / 23 / 23 / 19 / 25 / 31
IVs: 10/23/23/19/25/31
Nature:
Jolly
Other comments (optional): PID: B8E287DF
Updated with exact IVs and the PID noted in Other comments, Thanks to AfroThunderRule for checking those for me :]

EDIT: Sorry for double post :/

Hey, can Japanese games change their language too? Or is that only possible in international games? (In other words, are all shiny, English Jirachi hacked/poorly Powersaved?)

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey, can Japanese games change their language too? Or is that only possible in international games? (In other words, are all shiny, English Jirachi hacked/poorly Powersaved?)
This question has been answered, a lot.

They can all change language.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)