FUK FAIRIES - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright guys, it's the day before deadline, and the following games have yet to see any result reported to me:

Finchinator vs kael
ssjjynx vs Myzozoa
pokebasket vs FLCL
GuglioM vs SOMALIA
Adversary vs Brap
Wario Land 3 vs Double01
NotAGymLdr vs KarateKoala
lily vs srk1214
Aurious vs Sas0
Memphis Grizzly vs Nejikage
shartruce2 vs Cinco Diablo
Steve Angello vs Korby
Memoric vs Ry V

If any of you guys listed above are in need of an extension for your games, please let me know ASAP. Also, if any of you are communicating via VMs instead of on each others' profiles, please invite me into the conversation so I can have an accurate view of the activity between you to make sure the proper result is reached should you guys be unable to get your games played for whatever reason. Otherwise, I'll be leaving it up to a coin flip if I am not invited to your VM conversation and have nothing to go off of from your profiles.

I have contacted my opponent, Myzozoa, multiple times. I recontacted again just now, and am awaiting a response. Activity.

It's been 4 hours, and still no response, requesting activity win.
EDIT: nvm, just responded. Will battle now.

Last edited:
Opponent gave me false, contradictory information about when he's available.

In short, He said pick a time before 7:30. I said 6:40. He agrees: 'ok ill be on'. He misses the 6:40. Then says 'I already told ya that im NOT online after 6:40' which he did not tell me at any point.

Alright guys, I know I'm a day late on this, but I suddenly got called in to work last night to help close and I was exhausted when I got home. Still trying to get used to the work schedule of my new job, especially when I get called in out of the blue like last night. Anyway, regarding the games that have not had some sort of result submitted to me, I have reached the following decisions:

Activity:
Finchinator vs kael
pokebasket vs FLCL
GuglioM vs SOMALIA

Coin Flip:
Adversary vs Brap
Aurious vs Sas0
Memphis Grizzly vs Nejikage
shartruce2 vs Cinco Diablo
Steve Angello
vs Korby

Next round's thread will be up in a few minutes after I generate the matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)