The UU Open III - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
My opponent was supposed to meet me yesterday at 1pm GMT+1, but came late at 2.30pm GMT+1. Then, he claimed that he had to go after 1 battle, and would "finish last two games next time".

We agreed to meet at 1pm GMT+1 today, but he is late by 15 minutes, I will leave by 30 minutes lateness.

The deadline is tomorrow, hence activity.

Cicada

soul reaver
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
I've been waiting for my opp on smogtours for like 1h30, my bad for being on under an alt tho (even tho i used it when we played). We should get this done asap

mael

not the same but equal
is a Community Contributorwon the 14th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
UUPL Champion
Agammemnon initially contacted me, but hasn't been online for a few days. I've been on vacation and talked to the tournament directors about it, so I couldn't get the battle done earlier, but apparantly Agammemnon disappeared the day I came back.

Last edited:
Got johned to the surprise of literally no one but me and Mcmeghan are scheduled to play 24 hours from now so ye hope you let this slide koko :*

Level 56

Faded memories
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 6th Grand Slam Winner
Ezio had a tight schedule since the start of this round, because of this tight schedule he was only able to play on nights and due to the big difference between our timezones i had to stay up extremely late which i can't do, so we decided to play on sunday as he had less work to do on sunday, I waited 4 hours for him but he never showed up. And I can't play in the 15 hours left as I'm busy with some stuff in real life.

Last edited:

Nova

snitches get stitches
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Commented last Thursday asking if he was free during the weekend and haven't heard anything

Reactions: g

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
I should have been able to play today, but got an unexpected dentist's appointment.... I swear this is true.

Let us play tomorow please :pirate:

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Extension requested

My Internet was down so I couldn't join from Friday to 5 minutes ago, so I missed the schedule time. If for some reason an extension can't be granted, Kirigakure deserves the win. Otherwise I'll make sure to be available enough and play that as soon as possible, maybe tonight

Edit: We just played and I won, ggs!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)