Resource RU Viability Ranking

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemonisfun

Banned deucer.
I suggest Xatu to move to somewhere in B rank as it has a very good Life Orb set with Psychic Heat Wave Grass Knot ROost which can kill most hazard users easily and is notably faster than Levanny. It always deters the use of hazards which generally gives you a sizable advantage.

I suggest Mesprit to move somewhere to B rank as it has great stats all around except speed really which can be abused for a slow U-Turn on a lead. It also gets SR and Healing Wish which is nice for team that play recklessly offensively.

I suggest Rotom-F to be ranked since it works pretty nice in Hail with a scarf set especially as it gets one of those few moves that has zero immunities from type and ability.

mael

not the same but equal
is a Community Contributorwon the 14th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
UUPL Champion
I guess Specsaltaria is still a pretty viable and decently useful Pokemon, as it has a nice Bulk and Dragon is still a very spamable attacking type. While a base 70 Special Attack might not seem like a lot, it still gets a lot of kills, especially against faster paced offensive teams, because of Draco Meteor having such a nice base power. Another good thing about it is, that it has natural cure and can therefore switch into Toxic, Twave and similar without caring a lot. I also used Rest on it, because it got knocked off quite a bit and some walls really couldn't do anything to it. It's something that little other Pokemon can do, being a bulky specs user that checks a nice amout of attackers while being able to do damage.

The other pretty decent set is a bulky Sub DD Variant. Nothing special really, nothing you have to explicitly prepare for, but nothing that you shouldn't be aware of either. It has a lot of checks, but with little Support it can still sweep.

Another thing is, that it still is a pretty decent wall and cleric, as it has a huge base special defense and a solid defense with not too bad HP, a good Support movepool and useful Dragon/Flying isn't too bad of a typing either.

I don't know if it is good enough to be ranked, but then again some other Pokemon that are even more niche or less useful have one.

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Alright, time for some (big)updates, sorry it took me this long

Doublade moved up to S rank
Gallade moved down to B rank
Clawitzer moved up to B+ rank
Golbat moved up to B rank
Sandslash moved up to B- rank
Weezing moved up to B+
Togetic up to B- rank (i'm pretty sure nastypass is still effective even without Yanmega, there are still other recipients that should work quite well, and Togetic's defensive niche is still there to contribute).
Ambipom down to C- rank
Cinccino up to B rank
HELIOLISK STAYS B RANK FOR NOW (i'm sorry guys, but honestly looking at it i feel like C+ is way to low for Heliolisk. Of course it recieves a bunch of competition from Jolteon, but if you really think about it Heliolisk's actual advantages are being downplayed quite a bit. Now matter what way you slice it, the advantages over Jolteon brought up by Afro Smash are perfectly legitimate as far as i can see (Immunity to both Water and Ghost-type moves, latter letting it check Doublade pretty damn well, access to Grass Knot lets it OHKO Rhyperior and run Hidden Power Ice without sacrificing that ability, letting it smash both Gligar and Rhyperior at the same time, while not being walled by things such as Gastrodon and the occasional Seismitoad). Personally i could see it in B-, but C+ is too low lol.
Mismagius down to B+ rank
Combusken up to B rank

I'd like some more discussion on Drapion, Helio, Amoonguss, and Hitmontop

termi

bike is short for bichael
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Roselia up to B+. This thing finds its niche on stall, where its access to both forms of Spikes as well as Aromatherapy makes it a really cool mon. The reason for why it's so great right now is that it pairs almost perfectly with Alomomola, stall's greatest staple. Being able to switch in on the special attackers that threaten Alomomola is really great, but not only can she do that, but she can immediately put her utility moves to great use, unlike something like Amoonguss. Honestly, this is one of stall's most essential mons imo and definitely should move up to B at least, if not B+.
Can I get some reactions on this? Anyone backing me up or anyone disagreeing? Roselia is a very legit mon in this meta and I think it deserves a small bump because of that.

As for the current subjects:

Drapion can stay where it is. I'm kinda indifferent on this if I'm being completely honest but I still feel like Drapion's somewhat disappointing offensive presence before an SD gets in its way of becoming a top threat. Also, no matter what it does, it faces competition from other mons, its Taunt SD set can be done by the faster Cobalion and Virizion, whereas Drapion as a bulky mon on a stall team... idk, I haven't felt compelled to using bulky Drapion as of late, many bulky NU Poisons have been shining in the limelight recently so Drapion's only real way of distinguishing itself from all others is a fast Taunt, a phazing move and a way to get past Reuniclus and Cresselia, but one can usually do that with other mons without experiencing too much trouble. It's definitely still a good mon but I feel like due to its somewhat modest offensive presence before a boost and the fierce competition in the tier atm it can't claim its place in Big Guy Zone just yet. A- sounds good enough for it imo

Heliolisk for B-, I still think that Heliolisk is mostly outshined by Jolteon, but I do agree that its ability to check a few key threats better than Jolteon does gives it a fair niche in the current meta. Considering how big of a threat Doublade is right now, not being instagibbed by +2 Doublade's Shadow Sneak after a few rounds of hazards damage is very nice indeed, and the extra coverage does help out sometimes. Still though, unless your team has big Doublade issues, Jolteon usually is the way to go and therefor a small drop might be justified.

Amoonguss for A. The way it pairs with Alomomola among others makes it stupidly hard to take down and Spore will always be great, I do feel as though it only really works on balance (before anyone shouts "BUT STALL", there are actually better options for stall out there because Spore, one of its biggest selling points, is kinda useless when your team doesn't care about momentum and a mon like Roselia simply provides more utility for a stall team). Then again, being only good on one playstyle has never stopped anything from being A rank and I think Amoonguss is definitely better than A- simply due to how easy it is to form a defensive core with it. Slowking and Alomomola both are great bulky threats and pair exceptionally well with it, and what with Amoonguss being able to take on many top threats like Virizion, Rhyperior, Alomomola, Jolteon and even Hitmonlee and Doublade (when running Foul Play) to a degree, it finds plenty of opportunity to switch in and do its job of being annoying as hell. Definitely deserves a better rank in the current meta imo.

Hitmontop to C+. Usually if you want hazards gone, you're better off with a Defogger, which is just as, if not more, reliable at removing hazards as Hitmontop is with Foresight (never use Top without Foresight pleeeeeeease). Now if you happen to want to stack hazards while you're weak to hazard stacking, Foresight Rapid Spin does give it a proper niche (much like the description of B-rank implies), however, due to there being other spinners out there that can also spin reliably by simply beating any spinblockers standing in their way while providing more utility to the team in general, Hitmontop really doesn't deserve to stay B-. Offensive teams that want to spin are better off running Hitmonlee, which doesn't kill momentum and can break walls aside from spinning, defensive teams usually can set hazards more than once and therefor might as well use a Defogger, but even if they don't want to run a Defogger, there's Sandslash, which also beats the #1 spinblocker more reliably than Hitmontop ever could. Hell, even Kabutops (have you ever seen this thing this gen?) can use Knock Off to screw that damn sword over while also being able to do other things than spinning. Hitmontop's competition is too fierce for it atm, it's too dedicated to spinning and spinning only to be really worth it imo (also it fails horribly vs teams that can set hazards more than once because of how quickly it's worn down)

Cofagrigus up to B+

Honestly, i judge B to be kinda low for Cofagrigus, knowing how useful Cofagrigus can be.
It has a very high defensive niche, boasting 58/145 physical bulk, and a decent defensive movepool with moves like Will O Wisp, Haze, Pain Split, Trick, and even Memento, Cofagrigus will be able to cripple a lot of RU Threats, such as Rhyperior, Cobalion, Druddigon, Escavalier, and almost every fighting type in the tier.
It also has the unique ability Mummy, which can be trully helpful against pokemons that relies on their abilities, even if that sort of pokemons are kinda rare in RU.
But Cofagrigus isn't limited to that defensive role, it also have an offensive niche with Nasty Plot on Trick Room Teams.
You need a Trick Room setter for your RU Trick Room team? Get a Cofagrigus
You're annoyed by Mismagius's lack of physical bulk as a Ghost Nasty Plotter? Get a Cofagrigus
Knowing how threatening and important Trick Room teams can be on RU, i definitly think Cofagrigus deserves to get a higher rank.
Also, even if we don't know yet, Zoroark and Yanmega ban would be very helpful for Cofagrigus, because these two are kinda annoying for Cofagrigus, especially Zoroark.

Reactions: zf
hm, you know, i don't think i'll make a huge deal out of it because i'm not really that good at this game anyway, but i do think lilligant deserves to move back up. i've had a lot of success with quiver dance + petal dance and i think if you take out things with double resistances to her she can really sweep a lot of teams. i know she doesn't always work but i think it's worth noting that when she does she usually wins the entire match.

i also think feraligatr deserves B. i've had a lot of success with it as well. its mix of dragon dance and good defenses make it pretty easy to set up and also hard to stop once it gets going. it's also a doublade check because it has good enough defenses to not be ko'd by shadow sneak easily and has earthquake, and in my experience, out of all the S ranked pokemon doublade is by far the most annoying. this is another one that's not perfect but is really useful and beneficial. (also his design is so cool. look at those jaws!)

Mew2

Sex is overrated
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Can I get some reactions on this? Anyone backing me up or anyone disagreeing? Roselia is a very legit mon in this meta and I think it deserves a small bump because of that.
I agree with this; good bulky, decent typing and access to a plethora of supporting moves make Roselia B rank imo. I think B+ is a bit high because it has pathetic defense stat and has trouble picking moves and in a metagame where knock off is everywhere Roselia usually gets crippled.

I feel that the B rank has a lot of pokes so I'll try to make nominations according to them:
Kabutops: He is too frail and has a shitty typing and only decent speed for sweeper, even with Knock Off he will rarely kill common spin blockers like Doublade and M-banette so imo this thing should go down to B- rank.
Cofagrigus up to B+

Honestly, i judge B to be kinda low for Cofagrigus, knowing how useful Cofagrigus can be.
It has a very high defensive niche, boasting 58/145 physical bulk, and a decent defensive movepool with moves like Will O Wisp, Haze, Pain Split, Trick, and even Memento, Cofagrigus will be able to cripple a lot of RU Threats, such as Rhyperior, Cobalion, Druddigon, Escavalier, and almost every fighting type in the tier.
It also has the unique ability Mummy, which can be trully helpful against pokemons that relies on their abilities, even if that sort of pokemons are kinda rare in RU.
But Cofagrigus isn't limited to that defensive role, it also have an offensive niche with Nasty Plot on Trick Room Teams.
You need a Trick Room setter for your RU Trick Room team? Get a Cofagrigus
You're annoyed by Mismagius's lack of physical bulk as a Ghost Nasty Plotter? Get a Cofagrigus
Knowing how threatening and important Trick Room teams can be on RU, i definitly think Cofagrigus deserves to get a higher rank.
Also, even if we don't know yet, Zoroark and Yanmega ban would be very helpful for Cofagrigus, because these two are kinda annoying for Cofagrigus, especially Zoroark.
I agree with this, after the Zoroark ban Cofag could move to B+ rank again cause iirc it moved down because of Zoroark's presence.

Accelgor to B+ rank: fastest bug type in the game and acces to Encore and Spikes makes Accelgor a better suicide lead than Omastar. Final Gambit is also nice and can troll spinners and defoggers that try to get rid of Accelgor's work.

Skuntank to B- rank: 90% of the time Shiftry is better because access to Knock off, Grass typing and mixes offenses. Skuntank's only real advantages over Shiftry are Pursuit, Afermath and Taunt which doesn't guarantee a B rank imo.

Heliolisk can move down to B- rank: Decent Doublade check and has a nice ability and Surf but outside of that Jolteon is better. Also weakness to Mach Punch is never good in RU.

Drapion to A rank: I nominated Drapion to A- in the first place and imo A isn't a stretch when you consider that after the Yanmega and Zoro bans Doublade and Psychic types will dominate the tier and Drapion can counter them.

termi

Accelgor to B+ rank: fastest bug type in the game and acces to Encore and Spikes makes Accelgor a better suicide lead than Omastar. Final Gambit is also nice and can troll spinners and defoggers that try to get rid of Accelgor's work.
Just nitpicking here maybe, but Omastar has quite a few qualities that Accelgor doesn't possess, which means that Omastar is not outclassed as a suicide lead. Omastar has rocks, arguably the most important hazard of all, but what mostly sets Omastar apart from Accelgor as a suicide lead is that it's got a much better matchup vs a lot of things. An opposing Rhyperior with Rock Blast straight up OHKOs Accelgor and Accelgor has no means of preventing it unless it's running Energy Ball, whereas Omastar can simply OHKO Rhyp before it gets the chance to do anything. A Doublade can use Iron Head + Shadow Sneak vs Accelgor to ensure that it only gets up one layer of hazards, whereas Omastar can avoid the KO from this one-two punch. Also, while Accelgor has to go kamikaze with Final Gambit in order to prevent the bulky defoggers in the tier from doing their job vs it, Omastar can outspeed and OHKO Gligar and while it can't necessarily beat Golbat, it isn't very pressured by it either because it resists BB. Omastar can also actually switch out and come back in much more easily if it has to, whereas Accelgor is so frail that it will need its Sash pretty much every match.

So pls don't say one hazard lead outclasses another, the most popular ones all have their fair share of advantages and disadvantages :{|}

Reactions: g

Mew2

Sex is overrated
Just nitpicking here maybe, but Omastar has quite a few qualities that Accelgor doesn't possess, which means that Omastar is not outclassed as a suicide lead. Omastar has rocks, arguably the most important hazard of all, but what mostly sets Omastar apart from Accelgor as a suicide lead is that it's got a much better matchup vs a lot of things.
Sorry you're right, Accelgor doesn't outclass Omastar sorry for not saying my thoughts clear. With that aside you're underselling Accelgor; a good player will never lead with Accelgor if they see a Rhyperior in team preview and he guarantees 2 layers of spikes if played well when Omastar will get 2HKOed by things like Virizion who outspeed him even at +1. This isn't 4th gen, leads aren't set up before the match which means that while Omastar has a better advantage over other common leads like Rhyperior and Drudi any good player will predict it and lead with something more offensive like Virizion or Jolteon.

Heliolisk is fine in B.
With Doublade being everywhere and with very few mons on offensive teams that like to take Water-type moves/Scald I feel like Heliolisk still has a place in this metagame.
While they have identical power the difference in speed doesn't matter that much and Jolteon can only beat Dugtrio (only with specs hidden power) and Cinccino because Ambipom/Swellow already beat them with priority and Scarf Emboar is not really a common sight atm.
The normal typing and lower physical bulk make it more prone to priority and Hitmonlee and for this I can see it in B- but I think that Grass Knot, Surf, and Dry Skin are enough for B

termi

Sorry you're right, Accelgor doesn't outclass Omastar sorry for not saying my thoughts clear. With that aside you're underselling Accelgor; a good player will never lead with Accelgor if they see a Rhyperior in team preview and he guarantees 2 layers of spikes if played well when Omastar will get 2HKOed by things like Virizion who outspeed him even at +1. This isn't 4th gen, leads aren't set up before the match which means that while Omastar has a better advantage over other common leads like Rhyperior and Drudi any good player will predict it and lead with something more offensive like Virizion or Jolteon.
true, neither outclass each other but if your opponent doesn't use an aggressive lead Omastar is at an instant advantage (not to mention physical attackers will usually activate Weak Armor, letting it guarantee 2 layers of hazards anyway) :o

Even at +1 Timid Omastar with Max Speed fails to outspeed pokes with 108 Speed like Cobalion, Virizion and Durant (109) but on the bright side it outspeeds 105s like Zoroark: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/customgame-151685373
Cobalian cant use close combat or the omastar will OHKO it

252+ SpA Omastar Hydro Pump vs. -1 4 HP / 0 SpD Cobalion: 355-418 (109.5 - 129%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Sure you can bring in a priority user next to finish omastar like hitmonlee, but then your opponent has the switch in advantage, if you don't have a priority user the next poke to come in unless Scarfs and Virizion will get hydro pumped or it gets rocks up, it shouldn't really stay in vs cobalion or virizion anyway.

Mew2

Sex is overrated
Cobalian cant use close combat or the omastar will OHKO it

252+ SpA Omastar Hydro Pump vs. -1 4 HP / 0 SpD Cobalion: 355-418 (109.5 - 129%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Sure you can bring in a priority user next to finish omastar like hitmonlee, but then your opponent has the switch in advantage, if you don't have a priority user the next poke to come in unless Scarfs and Virizion will get hydro pumped or it gets rocks up, it shouldn't really stay in vs cobalion or virizion anyway.
Oh no that's not how I play, I usually Iron Head first fishing for a flinch and THEN CC, I just wanted to avoid the flinch chance to prove my point.

EDIT: Also if a suicide lead is forced out it kinda looses it's point imo.

Ares

Fool me...can't get fooled again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Oh no that's not how I play, I usually Iron Head first fishing for a flinch and THEN CC, I just wanted to avoid the flinch chance to prove my point.

EDIT: Also if a suicide lead is forced out it kinda looses it's point imo.
It loses its original purpose but it doesnt become entirely useless, the point of it is to set up as many entry hazards as possible but lets say a taunt user comes in you can either switch out into a better match up or attack it. I've had good success switching out and then coming back in at a later date to set up as many hazards as possible later.

EonX

Battle Soul
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Heliolisk: Going to say it's fine in B-. Heliolisk's Fighting weakness sucks when Mach Punch is such a common priority move and Jolteon's presence in the tier doesn't do Heliolisk any favors, but being able to switch into Scalds for free and being able to check Doublade are huge selling points. It definitely has an offensive niche as a Doublade check and Water immunity, but Jolteon's presence in the tier and Heliolisk's Fighting weakness limit its usefulness outside of that. B- is cool for it.

Amoonguss: While I agree with Robert Alfons on p. much everything he said, I do also think Amoonguss has a place on Bulky Offense teams that require a defensive pivot into most attacks. Amoonguss does this much better than most and is capable of being a reliable fallback option for many choiced attackers on such teams, like Rhyperior, Delphox, Clawitzer, and Exploud whenever they're forced out by random faster shit that hits them super effectively. Otherwise, my thoughts on this were already covered. Agree with A rank.

Cofagrigus: I'd lump this (and a whole host of others) in with Togetic on the "wait and see" mode. Obviously, Cofagrigus will probably get better if Zoroark and Yanmega go, but they are still allowed in RU as of now. Moving it to B+ just on the theory that it'll be better with Yan and Zoro gone isn't wise imo. Leave it where it is for now since it would be complete theorymon on whether it would be B+ worthy without Zoro / Yan or not.

Accelgor: While the reasoning is a bit flawed here, I can agree to this move. Accelgor is one of the two premier suicide leads in the tier. While Omastar may have an easier time with Defog users and most Taunt users, Accelgor's access to Encore and Final Gambit can make it quite annoying to deal with. Accelgor gets a layer without fail, even in the presence of a Taunt user (if it lacks Prankster of course) thanks to its blistering Speed. Bug Buzz may not be all that strong, but it will still dent what it's supposed to. Encore makes it difficult for any Rocks lead to safely set it up since the Accelgor user can just grant the early-game Rocks and proceed to Encore to easily get the other two layers of Spikes up. Final Gambit is another key. Even if the opponent has a Taunt user, Accelgor can utilize Final Gambit to virtually take it out since Taunt doesn't prevent the use of Final Gambit. While Omastar may have advantages in its bulk, higher firepower, and better defensive typing, Accelgor's amazing Speed and fantastic support movepool lets it do its job well on most occasions, warranting B+ rank imo, especially considering Omastar is also B+ and I feel both are just as effective, but for different reasons.

This would make more sense after the suspects get banned, but I'm suggesting this now because if I wait someone else will do it first

Nominating Meloetta for S rank
Meloetta is possibly the most versatile Pokemon in RU, and all of its sets are really threatening. CM, SubCM, Specs, Scarf, Mixed, and even defensive sets all work really well in the current metagame, and make it really threatening to offense and stall alike. Specs is ridiculously powerful and dismantles stall once Registeel is gone (not that hard to do since Dugtrio is a thing and Meloetta gets U-turn), while Scarf does similarly against offense. I don't have that much experience with CM sets, but they've been really threatening when i have seen them. It's also a fantastic check to Doublade, especially sets with Shadow Ball as the can easily revenge any Doublade even after it has set up. Meloetta has almost no flaws except for its slightly below average Speed tier (which isn't that much of a problem tbh since it still outspeeds stuff like Hitmonlee and almost all defensive Pokemon), has no universal counter except for the uncommon Spiritomb, has great power, coverage, and versatility, all of which make it S-worthy in my eyes (especially after two of the biggest threats to it get banned lol).

edit @ below lol that's why i posted it now n_n

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
This would make more sense after the suspects get banned, but I'm suggesting this now because if I wait someone else will do it first

Nominating Meloetta for S rank
Meloetta is possibly the most versatile Pokemon in RU, and all of its sets are really threatening. CM, SubCM, Specs, Scarf, Mixed, and even defensive sets all work really well in the current metagame, and make it really threatening to offense and stall alike. Specs is ridiculously powerful and dismantles stall once Registeel is gone (not that hard to do since Dugtrio is a thing and Meloetta gets U-turn), while Scarf does similarly against offense. I don't have that much experience with CM sets, but they've been really threatening when i have seen them. It's also a fantastic check to Doublade, especially sets with Shadow Ball as the can easily revenge any Doublade even after it has set up. Meloetta has almost no flaws except for its slightly below average Speed tier (which isn't that much of a problem tbh since it still outspeeds stuff like Hitmonlee and almost all defensive Pokemon), has no universal counter except for the uncommon Spiritomb, has great power, coverage, and versatility, all of which make it S-worthy in my eyes (especially after two of the biggest threats to it get banned lol).
nigga I was literally waiting for the suspects to get banned before I made the nomination.

I agree wholeheartedly. Meloetta is literally the most versatile Pokemon in RU and can bypass any check and counter with different sets. I'll write more details later when I can.

Rotom-F doesn't seem to have a place in the rankings so thought I'd nominate it. Supposedly the '2nd worst' forme this behemoth actually does well in RU. Amoonguss, Druddigon, Gligar, Golbat and Tangrowth are taken out with chilling 70% precision from a Blizzard. Aromatisse and Alomamola are robbed of their glorious HP with Pain Split. It has Volt Switch to keep up momentum and ensure you have a favourable match up. I have been trying it out with Max SpD and Leftovers but now that Yanmega is (almost) gone a Choice Scarf set could be used. It has the same good defensive stats (50/107/107) as the popular Rotom-W, and while the Ice typing isn't great defensively it has an immunity to Earthquake, good dual STABs, a good move pool (WoW, Toxic, Tbolt, Volt Switch, Pain Split, Blizzard, Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse, TWave), good SpA and Speed for a bulky Pokemon.

Nevertheless this fridge is a stone cold killer with its ability to handle other walls and can be put to good use in spite of its weakness to the fairly common Fighting and Fire moves. It can be run on both sides of defence and has a good offensive presence I'll nominate it for C+ rank.

Last edited:

Lemonade

WOOPAGGING
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
There seems to be a general consensus but I'll just add a bit about SubCM. None of standard Alomomola, Amoonguss, or Aromatisse can break Melo's sub (besides Knock Off Alo). +2 Togetic's Flamethrower can't either (assuming full sdef). AV Slowking can barely with Scald, so after a Calm Mind boost there is no problem (but you might get burned). Not to mention it reaches 404 HP so Registeel can't do anything either. atomicllamas has an RMT centered around this set and it's too good.

(basically I hate Alomomola, Amoonguss, and Aromatisse so this set was everything I ever wanted)

Mew2

Sex is overrated
I kove how everyone wanted to nominate Meloetta to S when Galbia said he would.

I wanted it to be S but let's wait 'til ZoroMega get b& so that people realize
Nominating Meloetta for A+ rank.
I guess people are fishing for likes or something...

Anyways I think we should wait to the suspect test to be over before making this type of nominations because: a) We aren't 100% sure they will be banned and b) Even if they did we should wait a week or two for the meta to settle

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Meloetta is probably an S rank pokemon in the tier right now even with Yanmega and Zoroark. Considering Zoro lures in all of its counters and heavily weakens them (this works for Sub CM, Meloetta-P, Scarf, and CM) and Speed Boost Yanmega + Choice Specs Meloetta is an amazing core just add Dugtrio + Hazards + Spin Block and a filler and you wreck 90% of the tier. That being said it will probably deserve S rank after with two of its best Revenge Killers gone, and it will still be the most diverse Pokemon in the tier (it has 6 sets on its analysis) while still being really good at literally every roll it wants to do.

Meloetta should already be S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)