The LC Open III -Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laga

Forever Grande
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Vinc is having problems with his internet, so he hasn't been on since friday (we scheduled fairly easily for saturday). If he doesn't get it up and running, then this is an activity win / sub request. Not sure if it's fair to sub him out, since he was available at the beginning of the round when I was in a bad timezone, but that's your decision macle.

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
we moved our game to tomorrow morning cause some shit come up for me yesterday and he's busy today.

watashi

is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
World Defender
soviet gave me the win

if you decide to sub someone in then give me an extension because i'll be gone until the 18th

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Lost in 3, games 1 and 2 were mostly clean, game three was atrocious. Got haxed throughout yet still found myself in a winning position only to get Crit Burned on something that probably beat the rest of my opponents team. oh well shit happens, gl in the rest of the open slashari ;o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)