Multi Gen Ubers Battle of the Week - Suspended for now

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Because there are several high profile Ubers tournaments going on and the BOTW format needs some restructuring, we are going to suspend it until things settle down a bit. It will be reopened at a later time.

Unlocking so people can still sign up for older gens or express their lack of interest in any botw ~MM2

Last edited by a moderator:

shrang

General Kenobi
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Gen 4-6. I'd prefer that I didn't have to play at all, but that didn't seem to stop people voting last time, so whatevs

Inspirited

There is usually higher ground.
is a Contributor Alumnus
alright we're going to put this vote on pause for a bit.

If you don't want to be voted for in any botw ever again. PM me or post on my profile that you don't want to. I will put you in a list in the op.

Thanks to edgar and mm2 for their suggestion.

Post after this post if you are able to/want to play gens 1-5. I will put you in another list in the op.

These will go on for two days from today, May 20th, I will hopefully be done making the list by May 21st or May 22nd at the latest. We will then resume voting and you will vote for a gen+2 players for that gen. You do not have to tell me you can play 6th gen, I assume everyone here can.

I've been a pretty shitty thread owner recently, sorry guys. I'll stay on top of things.
It takes a lot of work to handle this and you do it alone. ~MM2
lolwtf you play XY too don't you
um..... I'm honestly at a loss for words :P

BPC

"Silence is the best answer to a stupid question"
Trainer AU,when do we start this again?I like to fight :]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)