LC Minitour V - The Danger Zone (fatty escaped!)

Aaron's Aron

A concussion update in my info tab
Day Phase 5 has ended! It is now Night Phase 6, which ends Monday, August 4th, 12:00 A.M. EST. Send in your zones please!

Zones 4 and 5 have been removed, so it's just 1-3 left.

Sorry I've not been on recently, but being caught up in real life stuff, I can't compete. That being said, I give the win to Glass. Good luck in final 3!

Aaron's Aron

It's the Semifinals! Only four players remain! I could have had you guys send in zones, but I didn't want three players in Zone 1 and one player in Zone 2 because that would have been very inefficient time-wise. To counter this I just put each of you in a random zone against someone else.

Day Phase 7 ends Tuesday, August 12th, 12:00 A.M. EST.

Zone 1 - Monocolor

fatty vs Sunny.

Zone 2 - Choice Items

GlassGlaceon vs The Avalanches (Avs you finally lost a life last round. Sad face.)

Aaron's Aron

Avs told me to fight him yesterday but he never came on, activity :)
He must have been on after you left then, because I was on all through last night and he was definitely on for a long time. I won't give either of you activity because you were both on a lot, albeit different times. Try to get your battle done today!

I was looking for you for every time i go on showdown lol but couldn't find you
I was here all yesterday and today and you didn't even reply to my VM lol

Aaron's Aron

You guys are all noobs. Can't even get your battles done... It's not that hard...

So fatty vs Sunny. will be decided by a coinflip. I hate coinflips, but unfortunately I can't give either one of you activity as you both made a good effort to find each other. I mean when you made that last post fatty, Sunny had literally logged off just a minute or two before. The timing... Lol. So a coinflip it is.

Coinflip Winner: Sunny.

I kinda want to give The Avalanches the activity win, since he was online a lot and posted on GlassGlaceon 's profile, which Glass never responded too. Even I posted on Glass's profile. Yet at the same Glass was on a lot too and he did post in this thread, so I don't want to give him an activity loss... Ughh. I really hate doing this, but coinflip...

Coinflip Winner: The Avalanches

This means that three players are left! So it is the Semifinals again (since fatty had two lives left when he lost the coinflip)...? Whatever, lol. Get your battles done please! Day Phase 8 ends Sunday, August 17th, 12:00 A.M. EST.

Zone 1 - Monocolor

The Avalanches vs fatty
Sunny. gets bye

Aaron's Aron

Okay, so I am literally sitting here one day after the deadline totally baffled by your inability to play one simple game. This is two Day Phases in a row you have not played. If it wasn't for the fact that the tourney would be over if I made you both lose, I would give you both a loss. However, I don't want Sunny. to win by you guys being disqualified, so I will do the dreaded coinflip.

Coinflip winner: fatty

The deadline is Thursday, August 21st, 12:00 A.M. EST. If you do not play, you both lose and no one wins the tournament. No more coinflips and extensions. Get your battle done.

Zone 1 - Sketch

fatty vs Sunny.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)