XY OU Kicking and Screaming (6th on maw suspect, 19th on reg ladder)

Kicking and Screaming

i hate it when she misses.

Hi everyone! This is one of the most successful teams I've made. It is built around mega Medicham and her obscene power. I built this team off of the sylveon mega Cham core in the good cores thread (thanks Andrew). Sylveon although not a common poke outside of stall is a great pivot and takes on the fast special attackers Cham hates.
I have peaked 19th on the ou ladder with this team during 3bp user era, peaked 6th in the mawile suspect getting reqs and did really well on the aegislash suspect ladder with it and probably could of gotten reqs if I didn't test different (horrible) stall teams out. That being said most of the time the ladder isn't the greatest but w/e. Now let's look at the team

Team at a glance

I started with mega Cham as he is a great wallbreaker.

Sylveon compliments mega Cham taking on special attackers as well as be a great pivot switch and cleric my sweepers if necessary. Hyper voice hits most hyper offensive teams like a truck

I love zapdos he is one of my favourite mons to use in xy as he handles birdspam quite well. As well as bisharp, ferrothorn, scizor and aegi to an extent. He is my defogger as hazard removal helps a ton. He also provides some momentum with voltswitch which is great.

Bisharp was added to pursuit trap aegi. That role was important as aegi is the biggest thorn in mega chams side. Sharp also provides great team utility and a way to get rid of the latis and other psychis that stand in medis way.

The next slot I dedicated to bandnite as he can just clean offensive teams after Cham has had its way. Band espeed has saved me in many situations and outrage just nukes stuff.

Lando was added as a wallbreaker and a rock setter as I was badly in need of one. Lando compliments mega Cham extremely well as they both can hit extremely hard.

Medicham (F) @ Medichamite
Ability: Pure Power
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- High Jump Kick
- Ice Punch
- Zen Headbutt​
Mega Cham destroys everything not named aegislash. I find fake out extremely useful as it's chip damage helps dragonite late game versus offence as well as break annoying sash leads such as breloom, garchomp, and terrakion. This allows my mega Cham to play a role as a sort of anti lead because I can usually either break a sash or deal about 30% to Keldeo tflame and thundy leads. Fakeout also allows mega Cham to play an enhance d role against offensive teams .The rest of the moveset is fairly standard. I have considered thunder punch and fire punch however aegis and Slowbro can be pursuit trapped by bisharp or blasted by landorus so I usually don't have to worry. I prefer running jolly over adamant as I am a little paranoid about jolly drill although fairly uncommon it is nice to be able to not have to worry. Adamant can be used if you want the extra power. However having to worry about stuff like drill, Cube and other stuff kinda worries me a bit and I would rather have the insurance. Also this allows Cham to speed tie other base 100s like Mega Garde and mega zard. Idk how important this really is but it has saved my butt once or twice winning a speed tie.

Sylveon (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 248 HP / 136 Def / 124 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Heal Bell
- Wish
- Protect
- Hyper Voice
Sylveon is the second member of this team and one might wonder why not clef or assault vest azu. First sylveon has incredible special bulk and access to a powerful hypervoice. Sylveon is the closest thing we have to an offensive cleric and helps the team get safe switch-ins with the help of wish. It also can save medi after a hjk miss or restore dragonite's multiscale which is kind of neat. Sylveon in my opinion is one of the most important members of my team and offers a good switch-in to greninja, thundy, conk, rotom-w and any choice locked dragons. Simply having a fairy means stuff like outrage and what not can't be spammed which is nice. The EVs are to prevent a 2hko from specs Keldeo before rocks. This may seem a little weird however I have protect to get an extra turn of lefties recovery if rocks are indeed up. As well as from what I have seen scald is usually the stab move of choice early game as burns suck. The physical bulk i find very handy being able to take on kyub better and take hits from garchomp, mamoswine (a big threat to this team), conkelldurr, and pyshock from the latiis somewhat decently. Overall I find sylveon to be an important team player and one of the pokes that if it goes down early can spell doom for my team. I often can 'Sweep' with it at the end of games after everything that could hurt it was blasted by my more offensive pokes.

Zapdos @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 248 HP / 244 Def / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Volt Switch
- Heat Wave​

Zapdos is the second part of my bulky/utility mon core. It is a fairly standard but gives my team a great mega pinsir switch-in as well as a way to handle annoying steel types such as bisharp, ferro, scizor, and mawile to an extent. Defog is also helpful for the rest of my team as dragonite really appreciates it and multiscale can save your butt. The icing on the cake tho is volt switch as the most common switch-ins to zapdos are the latiis which are pursuit trapped by bisharp, tyranitar which Lando and Cham can handle, and chansey which gives me a free switch in for Cham. Volt switch is a huge momentum grab for this team and gives my wallbreakers free switch-ins which is extremely helpful. Although the loss of thunderbolt means I can't ohko pinsir I have enough priority in fake out and espeed to net the kill.

Bisharp (M) @ Black Glasses
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 36 HP / 252 Atk / 220 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Knock Off
- Pursuit
- Iron Head​

Bisharp was added as I needed a pursuit trapper. Sharp eliminates all the pokemon that Lando and Cham want gone as well as he brought an amazing amount of utility and power. Bish I often use as sort of utility check and support mon he is super versatile. Bish can pursuit trap threats or wallbreak with knock off and iron head as well as can revenge kill while being able sucker punch. His ability to fill multiple roles and be annoying to defoggers is just too good in my opinion and the support he gives my team helps we out a ton. The EVs and movesets are fairly standard and helps me out a ton. I may adopt a bulkier variant with aegis gone to better trap the latiis and other annoying mons but the speed is going to be missed as knocking off an annoying support mon like bulky Lando-t is something that I can't pass up.

Dragonite (M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Multiscale
Adamant Nature
- Outrage
- Extreme Speed
- Earthquake
- Fire Punch
Band dragonite was a pokemon I always wanted to try and this is the first time I used it. Right now I was pretty weak to hyper offence and needed some nice and strong priority as well as something to blow a hole in stall or bulkier mons if needed. His ability multiscale + espeed helps me a lot in case I am facing a boosted sweeper and gives me a check to most of the ou meta if rocks are off the field. His moveset gives him the best coverage possible and his outright power can clean offence late game after Lando and Cham have done their job. Against stall I use him to break things such as Slowbro, gliscor, or anything else that needs to be broken. This thing hits like a freight train. I love this thing espeed has saved my ass a ton. He is a great safety net especially with wish, heal bell, and defog support from sylveon and zapdos.

Landorus (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Earth Power
- Psychic
- Sludge Wave
- Stealth Rock
Last but not least I needed a strong special attacker and something that could help against baton pass at the time. The 3bp chain teams and could equally break stall. This is where lando comes in he can apply immediate offensive pressure to bulkier teams and dent quite a few pokes. Letting my other team members have a field day usually against stall I wallbreak for Cham as no stall player lets their chansey get weakened early game. Against offence he can get rocks up and dent slower mons such as azu or Ttar and drill out of sand. I do not run focus blast on this landorus as medicham already brings a nuke with its hjk meaning the steel types that focus blast hits are already taken care of sludge wave I find to be extremely useful a Lando can now destroy fairies to help Cham out and can significantly dent the lati twins for bish to eliminate later. Overall Lando and medi pair well as a set of wallbreakers quickly overpowering any slower mon and getting kills all over the place.

Threats

Mamoswine+ghost type
Thank god this is rare but my main way of dealing with Mamo is medicham hjk which can be annoying if there are any ghost types lying around. I really just have to play smart and eliminate the ghost type.

Gengar
Sub gar can beat bish 1v1 if it carries focus blast sylveon can handle it decently. Sludge wave variants are annoying to face as bish can't eat multiple shadowballs. Lando can check gengar if it's not behind a substitute and psychic it to death. Now that aegi is gone this thing is gonna be so annoying.

Stallbreaker mew if running spdef set can cause issues but heal bell support helps a ton and not playing stupidly

Slowbro can be annoying if he continually scald burns bisharp or is running an assault vest set as Lando can't kill him as easily.

Will put in a full threatlist later if I get around to it.

Medicham (F) @ Medichamite
Ability: Pure Power
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- High Jump Kick
- Ice Punch
- Zen Headbutt

Bisharp (M) @ Black Glasses
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 36 HP / 252 Atk / 220 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Knock Off
- Pursuit
- Iron Head

Sylveon (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 248 HP / 136 Def / 124 SpD
Calm Nature
- Heal Bell
- Wish
- Protect
- Hyper Voice

Zapdos @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 248 HP / 244 Def / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Volt Switch
- Heat Wave

Dragonite (M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Multiscale
Adamant Nature
- Outrage
- Extreme Speed
- Earthquake
- Fire Punch

Landorus (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Earth Power
- Psychic
- Sludge Wave
- Stealth Rock

Shoutouts
Zekrenzo It is always a fun time laddering with you:]
Scotti :3fren
Andrew Thanks for the original core i built around
AirThanks for creating the good cores and playstyle playoff threads.
Rotom Poison and friends for letting me ladder with you guys
Paper pokemon picture are from parikas tumblr awesome pics.

Thank you everyone for readin this RMT!

Last edited:
Hey dude awesome team! I was actually just about to make a team with Mega Medicham but I stumbled upon this one! :]
Since you said you only really had Bisharp on the team for Aegi (which is gone now) and since your team doesn't really have a scarfer couldn't Scarf Tyranitar be an option over Bisharp? It will also help with Mega Charizard X. That's just my opinion though, keep Bisharp if you deem it better. Other than that seems like a really well built team that you clearly have had success with!

(Just wondering would you mind if I used this team for a Pokemon Showdown Session next week on YouTube? If you don't want me to no worries, but if you do and want to see how I did with it my YouTube will be in my signature! :] gl with the team friend)

Hey dude awesome team! I was actually just about to make a team with Mega Medicham but I stumbled upon this one! :]
Since you said you only really had Bisharp on the team for Aegi (which is gone now) and since your team doesn't really have a scarfer couldn't Scarf Tyranitar be an option over Bisharp? It will also help with Mega Charizard X. That's just my opinion though, keep Bisharp if you deem it better. Other than that seems like a really well built team that you clearly have had success with!

(Just wondering would you mind if I used this team for a Pokemon Showdown Session next week on YouTube? If you don't want me to no worries, but if you do and want to see how I did with it my YouTube will be in my signature! :] gl with the team friend)
Go ahead you can use the team just make sure to give me a shoutout:] goodluck on the ladder bud.

I really like bish as he still pursuit traps the latii twins and other psychics pretty reliably as well as can handle faries. Knock off and suckerpunch are also great utility moves letting me remove items and adds priority to my team. If you really want to use scarf ttar go ahead but bishsharp's typing adds to the synergy of my team. For example I can bait fighting and ground moves for my many flying pokemon. It also is immune to both poison and psychic moves that pokemon such as landorus can throw at the many flying teammates.

Last edited:
Hey Turducken! Nice to see you posted this fun team! I just have a few issues with it since I've been using It a bit recently, I've noticed some stuff.
First off you need a MAMOSWINE CHECK. It literally has run over this team and come back to lol in its face when I have been using it. While you do have priority yes, but normally It is preferred to have some sort of reliable check that is more than a free switch to their normal resist (Looking at Dragonite) aka Pretty much any water type. I know you really love Sylveon, but Azumarill Is a very good option here as it has just amazing synergy with the rest of the team and also Provides a safe way to get rid of mamoswine (Fake out + aqua jet should kill)

I love the core you have going on between Mega-Medicham, Landorus and Dragonite, They work well to break each others walls. Dragonite is also a very nice cleaner for medicham so thats great. Some things that the core needs are mainly something to help dragonite break bulkier sweepers (Megas Tyranitar and Gyarados come to mind) and also any faster Dragons (Lati@s is covered by sharp but Garchomp, and Charizard X both you have nothing for other then keeping sylveon 100% for a 2hko at best) I know you won't like this either but Scarf Tar > Zapdos would make this team 90% better just by putting it on. You now have something to beat Char-x @ +1, Still have a bird spam check and Have a WAY better Lati@s check. This team just screams Sand offence to me as T-tar+ Drill combo and The Mega medicham and Dragonite combos together cover so much for each other. Water + Mega Venu check (If not running zen headbutt cham) And you are golden. If you do not want to do any of that Thats your choice this has all just been ideas that I've been brainstorming. The team is Plenty workable in Its current state trust me, you just need to play a bit more careful with your priority.

Anyway if you did thanks for reading my ramblings, test it out if you want, but by no means is it meant to replace what you have now. Just ideas. Happy laddering Ducken!

Hey Turducken! Nice to see you posted this fun team! I just have a few issues with it since I've been using It a bit recently, I've noticed some stuff.
First off you need a MAMOSWINE CHECK. It literally has run over this team and come back to lol in its face when I have been using it. While you do have priority yes, but normally It is preferred to have some sort of reliable check that is more than a free switch to their normal resist (Looking at Dragonite) aka Pretty much any water type. I know you really love Sylveon, but Azumarill Is a very good option here as it has just amazing synergy with the rest of the team and also Provides a safe way to get rid of mamoswine (Fake out + aqua jet should kill)

I love the core you have going on between Mega-Medicham, Landorus and Dragonite, They work well to break each others walls. Dragonite is also a very nice cleaner for medicham so thats great. Some things that the core needs are mainly something to help dragonite break bulkier sweepers (Megas Tyranitar and Gyarados come to mind) and also any faster Dragons (Lati@s is covered by sharp but Garchomp, and Charizard X both you have nothing for other then keeping sylveon 100% for a 2hko at best) I know you won't like this either but Scarf Tar > Zapdos would make this team 90% better just by putting it on. You now have something to beat Char-x @ +1, Still have a bird spam check and Have a WAY better Lati@s check. This team just screams Sand offence to me as T-tar+ Drill combo and The Mega medicham and Dragonite combos together cover so much for each other. Water + Mega Venu check (If not running zen headbutt cham) And you are golden. If you do not want to do any of that Thats your choice this has all just been ideas that I've been brainstorming. The team is Plenty workable in Its current state trust me, you just need to play a bit more careful with your priority.

Anyway if you did thanks for reading my ramblings, test it out if you want, but by no means is it meant to replace what you have now. Just ideas. Happy laddering Ducken!
Hey thanks for the rate volty it has been laddering with you!

Mamo, is a big threat but usually cham can kill it sometime during the match. LO kills itself pretty quickly and nite can espeed it bish also enjoys switching into those ice moves and threatening to sucker it, if mamo predicts and kills bisharp I now have a free switch into medicham to hjk it or dent the switch significantly (most people have to sac stuff for medi as i. The lead set is much easier to handle as medi forces it out and zap and sylv can take it attacks better. Bulky zard x is a slight issue but zap can voltswitch out and I can force it to flare blitz with either a healthy bish or sylveon and and finish it with espeed. Mega ttar is the only issue I have found but it still has a hard time setting up. TBH volty i may test out scarf Ttar or other pursuit trappers over bish but sylveon checks way too much stuff for my offensive pokes for me to give up on her. If I replace her with azu thundy becomes a big issue as it can cripple or kill any of my other pokes which really scares me also sylveon is nice with all thos gliscor garde teams running around the ladder. Next most chomps I have seen are either scarf or lead if it is lead set it will normally get rocks up due to wanting to break dnites multiscale and die due to medichams fake-out, ice punch combo, and if scarf I have a mon who can switch into any of its attacks and force it out. Zapdos is an invaluable member of the team not just for birdspam but for annoying steels such as thorn, scizor and bish who can ruin nites day. Zap also has the ability to gain momentum as it forces a ton of switches and bait in things for my offensive core.

I really enjoy playing balance in such an offensive meta since the aegi ban as zap,sylv, and priority handled HO fairly easily and mega cham, lando and momentum let me beat most stall teams. Really as long as you have Cham nite Lando and a pursuit trapper you can do anything you want with the last three slots depending on what playstyle you want to run balance or offense as drill and Ttar synergizes well same with scarf chomp or scarf Lando-t. I am myself enjoy bulkier teams and built mine in that fashion. No team in this meta can handle everything but this team does really well against common pokes and playstyles such as sand o, birdspam, stall and only loses to a few uncommon pokes right now that I can check or handle decently. This is not more a response to you Volty but a way to customize my cores to fit your needs and preferences.

Hey thanks for the rate volty it has been laddering with you!

Mamo, is a big threat but usually cham can kill it sometime during the match. LO kills itself pretty quickly and nite can espeed it bish also enjoys switching into those ice moves and threatening to sucker it, if mamo predicts and kills bisharp I now have a free switch into medicham to hjk it or dent the switch significantly (most people have to sac stuff for medi as i. The lead set is much easier to handle as medi forces it out and zap and sylv can take it attacks better. Bulky zard x is a slight issue but zap can voltswitch out and I can force it to flare blitz with either a healthy bish or sylveon and and finish it with espeed. Mega ttar is the only issue I have found but it still has a hard time setting up. TBH volty i may test out scarf Ttar or other pursuit trappers over bish but sylveon checks way too much stuff for my offensive pokes for me to give up on her. If I replace her with azu thundy becomes a big issue as it can cripple or kill any of my other pokes which really scares me also sylveon is nice with all thos gliscor garde teams running around the ladder. Next most chomps I have seen are either scarf or lead if it is lead set it will normally get rocks up due to wanting to break dnites multiscale and die due to medichams fake-out, ice punch combo, and if scarf I have a mon who can switch into any of its attacks and force it out. Zapdos is an invaluable member of the team not just for birdspam but for annoying steels such as thorn, scizor and bish who can ruin nites day. Zap also has the ability to gain momentum as it forces a ton of switches and bait in things for my offensive core.

I really enjoy playing balance in such an offensive meta since the aegi ban as zap,sylv, and priority handled HO fairly easily and mega cham, lando and momentum let me beat most stall teams. Really as long as you have Cham nite Lando and a pursuit trapper you can do anything you want with the last three slots depending on what playstyle you want to run balance or offense as drill and Ttar synergizes well same with scarf chomp or scarf Lando-t. I am myself enjoy bulkier teams and built mine in that fashion. No team in this meta can handle everything but this team does really well against common pokes and playstyles such as sand o, birdspam, stall and only loses to a few uncommon pokes right now that I can check or handle decently. This is not more a response to you Volty but a way to customize my cores to fit your needs and preferences.
Yeah Like I said, The team doesn't have any real problems that you cannot play around. Just had some ideas for new ways to play with it rather then trying to fix what isn't broken. Also About mamo, I didn't want to go into detail but yeah there are way too many senarios in which that matchup could be played, Its really up to the match and players.

Aragorn the King

Literally a duck
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi! This team is pretty well built/structured, so my only suggestions will probably be moveset/ev spread changes.

First w/ Medicham, I know you may not want to do this, but I'd definitely suggest running Adamant > Jolly. Jolly Excadrill is only commonly used on Scarf sets, + Spe Kyu-B is only run on Scarf sets, and Mega Gardevoir + Charizard-Y both tend to be Modest. I personally think the power is more worth it, but I guess take your pick.

Sylveon is good. Normally I'd recommend Clefable > Sylveon, but your team really needs the special bulk more.

Volt Switch is a weird choice on Zappy, but since your team is somewhat Lati@s weak, it isn't a bad choice necessarily. However, one thing I noticed was:
I have enough priority in fake out and espeed to net the kill.
Medicham isn't winning 1v1 Pinsir, js. :)

Since your team is somewhat Lati@s weak, I think running AV Bisharp would be cool. It helps it against these two, and also lets it switch in on Clefable easier. I find the added bulk overall comes more into play than the 1.2 boost to Knock Off, Pursuit, and Sucker Punch, but again, feel free to use the standard fast spread.

Nothing to say about CBNite - it's perfect.

However, I think running Sludge Wave on Lando is pretty suboptimal. Landorus' most viable counter is Gliscor now, and your team hates, at least switching in on, SpDef Gliscor. If you replace Focus Blast, I think HP Ice is a much better solution. However, I still think Focus Miss is better than Psychic. If Sludge Wave works for you, fine, but I think its coverage isn't necessary for your team, and the ability to beat Gliscor is more important.

Other than that, I don't have much to say :) The mamo weakness is there, but you've recognized this and have learned to play around it. It's troubling that it OHKOs everything except Sylveon, but there's little to do about that. Nice team Turducken!! :)

Hi! This team is pretty well built/structured, so my only suggestions will probably be moveset/ev spread changes.

First w/ Medicham, I know you may not want to do this, but I'd definitely suggest running Adamant > Jolly. Jolly Excadrill is only commonly used on Scarf sets, + Spe Kyu-B is only run on Scarf sets, and Mega Gardevoir + Charizard-Y both tend to be Modest. I personally think the power is more worth it, but I guess take your pick.

Sylveon is good. Normally I'd recommend Clefable > Sylveon, but your team really needs the special bulk more.

Volt Switch is a weird choice on Zappy, but since your team is somewhat Lati@s weak, it isn't a bad choice necessarily. However, one thing I noticed was:
Medicham isn't winning 1v1 Pinsir, js. :)

Since your team is somewhat Lati@s weak, I think running AV Bisharp would be cool. It helps it against these two, and also lets it switch in on Clefable easier. I find the added bulk overall comes more into play than the 1.2 boost to Knock Off, Pursuit, and Sucker Punch, but again, feel free to use the standard fast spread.

Nothing to say about CBNite - it's perfect.

However, I think running Sludge Wave on Lando is pretty suboptimal. Landorus' most viable counter is Gliscor now, and your team hates, at least switching in on, SpDef Gliscor. If you replace Focus Blast, I think HP Ice is a much better solution. However, I still think Focus Miss is better than Psychic. If Sludge Wave works for you, fine, but I think its coverage isn't necessary for your team, and the ability to beat Gliscor is more important.

Other than that, I don't have much to say :) The mamo weakness is there, but you've recognized this and have learned to play around it. It's troubling that it OHKOs everything except Sylveon, but there's little to do about that. Nice team Turducken!! :)
Thanks fren I really like jolly on Cham as more of a personal preference (like I said I'm paranoid about speed creep). AV sharp is nice and will test that out. The power is really nice from black glasses as Slowbro and cress are gaining popularity. Bish+sylveon put a lot
of pressure on the latis which makes them have to guess the correct switchin and either get two high roles on sylv or play mindgames with bish basically I have never had problems with twins due to the sheer pressure the team puts on them and how easily they are worn down thanks to LO and no recovery. Draco also helps me out as I can trap a lot easier with bish. I still may try vest as it is one of my favourite items and bulky sharp is really good IMO. Also Clef is handled by landorus as it 2hkod by sludge wave after boosts.

The priority part with medi and dragonite is cause voltswitch on zap doesn't ohko pinsir from full but puts in range where I can pick it off. Sorry for the misunderstanding (may go back and reword it)

Last but not least I really like sludgewave on Lando as the latis are seriously maimed from it and it helps me keep rocks up. Sludge also allows me to get rid of faries for mega Cham which is why I particularly like using it on this team. Next this is a really old team. It was built during the 3bp mon era and it was useful for hitting clefable harder after it acquired those boosts and psychic was for scolipede. I really enjoy the similar coverage psychic/ground and psychic/fighting give allowing me to break venutran stall quite easily and weaken offence sufficiently for espeed or sylveon to clean late game for me. Gliscor is a little bit of a problem but dragonite can hurt the spdef quite a bit with outrage if it lacks knock off and medi runs ice punch gliscor is a pain in the butt but keeping medi healthy and weakening sufficiently for outrage is important as dragonite isn't doing much in general compared to my other wallbreakers against stall. Also landos psychic does like 44% to spdef gliscor and Lando can kill if I can maintain offensive pressure. Last but not least the steels I lose to thanks to no focus blast are handled by zap who switches in pretty well and medi who has a field day. Chansey is a bit of an issue for Lando but bish and medi pressure it enough that I am usually okay.

So I'm going to try AV bish or bulky bish to trap the latiis better and absorb hits thanks to its decent defensive typing. Thanks for the rate Aragorn. I really enjoy playing with the team and all tweaks and changes are appreciated!

i really likes this team :] it's awesome that u use zapdos, cause i barely see it. maybe it's because i'm at rank 1300-1400. But anyways i really like this team, also can i try it out! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)