Replays for Youtube - Submit great replays here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
The Youtube channel would like to collect high level replays to narrate! Priority and emphasis is placed on the later rounds of official tournaments, but we'll take a look at any good tournament replays you come across (provided the players consent).

The Youtube channel would like to collect high level replays to narrate! Priority and emphasis is placed on the later rounds of official tournaments, but we'll take a look at any good tournament replays you come across (provided the players consent).
Can you list the tiers because I could narrate some balanced hackmons battles if that is allowed.

MoxieInfinite

Banned deucer.
Please put up some battles where shit actually matters. Random ladder games around the 1400 mark, is something people usually dont give a shit about. Spl, wcop, frontier, whatever should be first priority at least.

I'm uploading all major replays to my YouTube Channel, however if there's a good replay from Frontier I'll consider posting it here.

lol nice entei slowbro mawile rotom core to fight a bunch of physical attackers, complete with many 5050s where even the ones I won my attacks missed, and pretty much 0 plays were made by either player ?_?

glad one of us thought it was good lmao

normally I wouldn't say anything it was a decent game i guess if you ignore the fact that it's a tour game for you and a ladder game for me, but the OP asked for "great" replays ?_? I doubt any of those will surface in frontier unless the challenger is like 6-1 or better to warrant preparation/care from the brain's side

for the OP's consideration, I offer this game: myself vs CBB for the sneak tournament round 4 http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-ou-11047

it was a game without a clear matchup winner, with relatively little luck, where both players outplayed each other during specific portions of the game, that was also very close.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)