Outside the Box - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

horyzhnz

[10:02:17 AM] flcl: its hory xD
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
after some talk with tds, Laurel and shartruce2 will have a rematch, using only june's sweepercalc statistics; no TIBot stats. you guys can bring the same teams or change it up. also, the remainder of the tournament will be using sweepercalc to create a 'banlist'. also laurel, if sweepercalc doesn't display correctly for you, PM me with the pokemon you want to use, and I'll let you know what can / can't be used.

also you only need to post activity once in most cases; if they haven't responded at all since your first post there's no need to post again

Last edited:

Ragnarock

Banned deucer.
Activity post, we tried 2 fite yesterday, but no fite. PM'd him on PO during auction, no response n he left.

silver97

GUNDELEROS WE DO THE PATTO DI SANGUE
i vm'd my opponent twice and he responded only today just saying that i'll contact me when he will be available. hopefully we can get this done, but if not then i ask for an activity win

So I vm'd soulgazer and all, but he hasn't replied yet and I have no idea on what times he wants to play/where I can find him. It would be lame to sub in and win on activity because the point of the subs was to play the matches that would otherwise not be played due to johns, but yeh. I guess I maybe like a 2 day extension would be nice seeing as we did only get 2 days to schedule and play.

Edit: yeh, activi. soulgazer confirmed big john

Last edited:

BPC

"Silence is the best answer to a stupid question"
The stats thing is not working for me, can we get some more time and someone tell me how to use that thing, it sucks :(

Activity post, my opponent still hasn't replied since I've contacted him, and again he has been on after I messaged him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)