worlds in dc

Questions:
What are some close hotels to the convention center?
If I'm just going to watch and not play, I just show up whenever, right?

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
My wife and I will be getting in pretty late Friday, so I'm leaning toward a "no" here. I'll see how we feel when we get there though.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Keep me abreast of the details of where you are, Christina and I just might be coaxed out if Aoam Bojail is going to be there!

I dont really wanna wreck myself fridaynight since saturday is a long day for me but i might join up for a lil bit.

I figure there'll also be some sort of Saturday night get-together. Should we try coordinating that now as well?

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
I think it would be prudent to solidify as many details ahead of time as possible, and utilize a facebook group for spot updates. I figure most of us will have smartphones with FB or at least access to some public internet where we are staying.

WaterBomb, I hate facebook with the passion of a thousand suns, so while I don't object to using to coordinating this event, I do ask that someone PM me with the details once it's finalized?

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
Antar I'm sure that's fine, I'm just saying FB is easier for people to access on their phones than smogon, since it has a dedicated app rather than a browser. I know I dislike checking smogon on my phone because I have to use the browser.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
Haven't headed over yet, but I'll be wearing white shorts and a black polo today. Will post an actual picture to the fb group when I get there. I would encourage any who have Facebook to join that group.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)