Doubles Minitour #7 — A Little One - Won by Scene

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
in
edit:
if this is the banlist swirlix+foongus is going to be madness with powerful heat waves and brave bird from murkrow to add with fake out meditite ruining the meta with its amazing attack.
this was the least coherent sentence i have read all day

Last edited:

Audiosurfer

I'd rather be sleeping
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
As those were the only things banned in LC at the time of the post, I would imagine it has continued to follow LC trends. Meaning, Gligar, Swirlix, Meditite, Murkrow, and Misdreavus should now all be banned, imo...

Please clear this up because I am not too keen to play LC with those mons available. They're all borked pieces of shit in singles and several of them are likely borked in dubs too.

in, anyway :/
I'm against changin the banlist. No one was asking for them to be banned when this meta was actually played so I don't want it edited for the purposes of one minitour. Also, magine if in order to play doubles we just took the singles banlist lol. But yeah just the 4 mons that were banned previously please.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)