Tournament Wifi LC Tournament Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I signed up. Antar, I'm relying on you to hook me up with some mons, we'll meet up this weekend btw :). Gonna need you to Pokegen me some stuff brah.

Is this Bo1?

Last edited:
blarajan, you can get any of my breeds you want. Beyond that, my stance on being this tourney's Pokegen Mule is still as follows:
And if there's a demand for stuff like Staryu or Zigzagoon, and someone can provide me with some .pkm files, I'll gladly take on the role you're requesting.
I'm just not going to bother trying to figure everything out regarding what will or won't pass hack checks if you're the only one requesting it.
Even if it is you asking. <3

Please do remove Missy. You will usually lose at least 1 or 2 pokemon too it unless the opponent is a terrible player (and sometimes even then)

If anyone needs an ghost to replace Misdreavus, I have these three Pokemon available right now (remember: I'm giving them away for free), and I'm willing to breed any other requested replacements:

gastly.png

drifloon.png

phantump.png

If you want one of these three Pokemon (or any other LC Pokemon that I've already bred), fill out this form.

To request a specific new breed / set, PM me.

ROUND 1

Zerro10 v DorojaKyle
ForestSageSilver v pokemonix25
Shir0-Neet- v blarajan
TankPlays v LeeYohXL
Malyyyy v Cizayoxy
2GurlsLittleCup v YusLC
PranksterRiolu v Abom
Mrbigpatoy v Falx28
SeaSlug v Bagden

Byes

LoganWood
Insanelegend
Juubi
KittensDeluxe
rerer
Glickardo
Nudisto

These are all Showdown names. To get in touch with your opponents:

Zerro10, DorojaKyle, ForestSageSilver, pokemonix25, Shir0-Neet-, blarajan, TankPlays, LeeYohXL, Malyyyy, Cizayoxy, LoganWood, Insanelegend, Juubi: contact kelsechu on Skype

2GurlsLittleCup, YusLC, PranksterRiolu, Abom, Mrbigpatoy, Falx28, SeaSlug, Bagden, KittensDeluxe, rerer, Glickardo, Nudisto: contact adam.macle on Skype normally, but contact Trainer Zabuza on Skype for this week.

Please report your win and the score to the tournament host you're contacting with. Failing to contact your opponent and not getting the match done is grounds for an activity loss / forfeit. Please keep in touch with your respective tournament host with activity information.

Deadline: August 24th, 11:59 PM PST

Are you sure you submitted the form? Because I have no records of your Showdown name. :/

EDIT: Maybe I can check something else, if you want to PM your IGN and FC or skype information I can check that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)