Gen 6 Friends You Haven't Met Yet - XY Ubers Tournament [Won By Fossils]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much the shittiest match ever. I have no idea why I did that against Xerneas, seeing how I knew I just needed to go to Darkrai to win. For some reason I clicked Klefki.
Sorry team, shit happens.

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
gotta stick to my guns guys, sorry

THE WINNER, AS DECIDED BY COINFLIPS, IS: DaReal Throwers!

[15:06:23] @Aenonar: .choose thetwinmasters, galewingsrock
[15:06:23] @boTTT: thetwinmasters
[15:06:34] @Aenonar: .choose iampie, kirigakure
[15:06:34] @boTTT: iampie
[15:06:37] @Aenonar: CONGRATS
[15:06:43] +Thetwinmasters: how did i not get
[15:06:45] +Thetwinmasters: activity win
[15:06:51] +Thetwinmasters: he legit johned me

haxiom

God's not dead.
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
in

Seriously though, c'mon guys. I know I wasn't in this tour but Aenonar has put a lot of work into this and although it may not have been the best finals, it's not something to complain about that much.

Let's give some credit. Congrats DaReal Throwers.

disclaimer: I did not participate in this tourney so I understand that I cannot fully comprehend this as well as the participants, I just wanted to point out that maybe we should be positive? After all, right from the moment teams were put together it seemed like people we giving this salt.

Level 56

Faded memories
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 6th Grand Slam Winner
Congratulations da real throwers, even though your team had some new/not much experienced players, you did well in each round.

Well played!

Aeonar you are utter garbage LOL. I asked since day one for extension cuz I have to work and we can t manage to play During the Week. Thats what I told you 3 times. (BAN ME PLEASE) alert if you can t manage to give extension when they were requested like 6 days ago. And RL reasons are good reasons

Last edited:

absdaddy

Banned deucer.
Aeonar you are utter garbage LOL. I fucking asked since day one for extension cuz I have to fucking work and we can t manage to play During the Week. Shit hoster and (BAN ME PLEASE) alert if he can t manage to give extension when they were requested like 6 days ago.
thats p true because iirc even Justin asked for extension to play with Steve, i was in contact with Tomahawk too and im sure we'd all rather fight than throw coinflips
Aenonar

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
lol take your salt elsewhere, I made the deadline very clear, and if you can't contact 1 person and play one 15 minute match with them in 120 hours, you shouldn't have signed up.

I'd be interested to see how many matches were actually played this tour before a deadline extension out of a possible number. In any case i believe we should slow down with the amount of tours going on in this subforum - interest drops rather fast for them. I'd suggest like a 2-3 week break in between subforum tours.

Extension every single round but when they are actually needed you don t give them? Nice mentormove gonna ask a TD. I played every Single match but are you that stupid?? I had to work and because of timezones we werent able to manage to play, don t you read posts? My Opponent requested as well LOL Little child doesn t know what work is and having gf. Not to hard to extend till tomorrow Nobody would die. Fireburn Melee Mewtwo

Bloo yo requested early enough even opponents did. Extension till tomorrow would that ne possible i srsly wanna get My Match done.

Last edited:

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
Feel free to show the TD's some of your posts as well ^_^

I made the deadline vey clear - it was down to all of you to get your matches done within the set time frame.

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
This tour is not over, not giving any extensions for such a short deadline in finals (where setting deadlines is typically poor form) is not okay. Sorry Aenonar but I'm taking over administration of this tour finals, frankly I do not understand why you are not giving any extensions when you did so in every other round and there is no reason to restrict it to such a short deadline.

DaReal Throwers vs Grand Dome Fossils
Thetwinmasters vs Gale Wing Srock
yoman5 vs Destiny Device
iampie vs Kirigakure
absdaddy vs Tomahawk
justinjiaxinghu
vs Steve Angello

You guys have until August 19, 10:00 PM EST (three more days) to finish up these tour finals. Get this done.

Aenonar if you have any questions about this take it up with me in PM.

Last edited:

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
This tour is not over, not giving any extensions for such a short deadline in finals (where setting deadlines is typically poor form) is not okay. Sorry Aenonar but I'm taking over administration of this tour finals, frankly I do not understand why you are not giving any extensions when you did so in every other round and there is no reason to restrict it to such a short deadline.

DaReal Throwers vs Grand Dome Fossils
Thetwinmasters vs Gale Wing Srock
yoman5 vs Destiny Device
iampie vs Kirigakure
absdaddy vs Tomahawk
justinjiaxinghu vs Steve Angello

You guys have until August 19, 10:00 PM EST (three more days) to finish up these tour finals. Get this done.

Aenonar if you have any questions about this take it up with me in PM.
o_k m_m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)