NU C&C Index (Reserve Analyses here)

Since I already reserved Sandlsash and Accelgor was already taken
I'm reserving Victreebel
which makes it Sandslash and Victreebel

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I know its on the list, but I'd like to do Politoed, p sure it is D rank on viability ranking #1, #2 p sure everything else is gone, #3 I'm the only person thats used this and its the only analysis I'm iterested in writing so Raseri politoed yn B)

I want to reserve Delcatty. Many would say why i would choose Delcatty, which the answer is very simple. While Delcatty isn't one of the most threatening Pokemon on the metagame -- it has quite a useful niche. In NU, one single member such as Feraligatr with boost properties can end your chances from winning. Delcatty actually helped me survive the battle and ultimately win. This is one good Pokemon with good priority moves, and if you dont have one, i suggest you try it. Which is why i want to make an analysis for this Pokemon.

Evidence for when i used Delcatty in useful situations:

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/nu-150511281

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/nu-150506952

My second Pokemn that i want to reserve is Cryogonal. At first, I thought that i wouldn't use Cryogonal. But i wanted to deal with Stealth Rock users, so i searched for a fast spinner, and here he is Cryogonal! If someone wants a good spinner i highly recommend Cryogonal. The benefit of using a Cryogonal is predicting your opponent. The drawback of Cryogonal is using him in the wrong time or against a strong Pokemon that can overwhelm it -- either super effective moves or anything that can land a crit that can KO it. But Cryogonal is useful for situations that might arise, especially if you're facing a water-type. You can use Freeze-Dry to gain the upper hand, and you can also deal with flying-types such as Archeops with Ice Shard + Freeze-Dry (a favorite NU) pokemon. This pokemon deserves more appearances and an analysis.

Evidence for when i used Cryogonal in useful situations:

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/nu-152521854

Last edited:
This is updated again. Will move things to the under progress section soon

atomicllamas - Go ahead with Politoed
TheCanadianWifier - go ahead with Luxray
Lord Alphose - Golurk is taken
chimpact - vullaby is taken
Rob. - id have to see replays of Yanma before approving it, because I have never seen it in NU ever. So it isnt rejected, but i cant accept it right now.
Bhunivelze - delcatty sucks (in the replays you used, kecleon or kangaskhan could have done the same thing but way better). It lost its niche of having STAB sucker punch now that protean Kecleon is a thing and can do mostly the same thing delcatty can do, but better. And cryogonal is already reserved.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)