Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF: female Nest Ball Kabuto

I can breed the following:

Moon Ball:
Ralts, Yanma, Meditite, Cleffa, Koffing, Gastly, Bellsprout, Miltank, Houndour, Venonat, Ponyta, Sneasel, Marill,

Dream Ball (available Hidden Ability in parenthesis) :
Mawile, Alomomola (Regenerator), Abra (Magic Guard), Karrablast (No Guard), Venipede (Speed Boost), Munna (Telepathy), Chansey (Healer), Carvanha (Speed Boost), Omanyte (Weak Armor), Kabuto (Weak Armor), Aerodactyl (Unnerve), Lileep (Storm Drain), Mantine (Water Veil), Cranidos (Sheer Force), Heracross (Moxie), Eevee (Anticipation), Slowpoke (Regenerator), Hoothoot (Tinted Lens), Igglybuff (Friend Guard), Drifloon (Flare Boost),

Level Ball:
Absol, Makuhita, Elekid, Pineco, Kricketot, Geodude, Poochyena, Magikarp, Marill,

Repeat Ball:
Plusle (Lightning Rod), Cyndaquil

Love Ball:
Magby, Mareep, Heracross, Snubbull, Bunneary, Drowzee, Chansey, Cherubi, Koffing

Safari Ball:
Chansey, Kangaskhan, Larvitar, Scyther, Cubone, Hipoppotas, Bagon, Trapinch, Aron, Rhyhorn, Doduo, Sunkern, Houndour, Snubbull, Pinsir, Machop,

Nest Ball:
Chikorita

Dive Ball:
Totodile, Chikorita,

Luxury Ball:
Starly (Reckless), Anorith (Swift Swim), Totodile,

Friend Ball:
Spinda, Pineco, Bellsprout, Roselia, Mankey, Wingull, Machop,

Fast Ball:
Pineco, Paras, Swablu, Growlithe, Marill,

Heavy Ball:
Bellsprout, Gastly, Lapras, Magikarp, Ponyta, Relicanth,

Lure Ball:
Miltank, Magikarp,

Sport Ball:
Scyther

I'm willing to go 2 for 1 or even 3 for 1 for a female Nest Ball Kabuto

Last edited:

Quanyails

On sabbatical!
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm currently sitting on a 20-21/31/20-21/1/9/31 Heracross. Sure, it's got 31s in the right places, but the other stats aren't as great. Is it worth keeping? (I did toss a 28-29/30/2/21/24/31 one earlier because of the low Defense and am regretting it.) A quick run of calculations doesn't show me any significant differences in KOs. I did see this, however:

With 31/31: 252 Atk Landorus-T Earthquake vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Heracross: 78-93 (25.8 - 30.7%) -- guaranteed 4HKO
With 20/20: 252 Atk Landorus-T Earthquake vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Heracross: 82-97 (28.1 - 33.3%) -- 0% chance to 3HKO (Ah, rounding issues.)

Are there any KO calculations I missed that would be significant with 20/20/9 as defensive IVs, though?

I'm still looking for any No Guard Karrablast. I'd be willing to trade 4IV female Pokemon in unique balls with egg moves, Battle Maison items, Rare Candies, and PP Ups/Maxes.

Edit: Good point about that, Mackenzie.

Edit 2: VMed.

Edit 3: Kept!

Last edited:
I'm currently sitting on a 20-21/31/20-21/1/9/31 Heracross. Sure, it's got 31s in the right places, but the other stats aren't as great. Is it worth keeping? (I did toss a 28-29/30/2/21/24/31 one earlier because of the low Defense and am regretting it.) A quick run of calculations doesn't show me any significant differences in KOs. I did see this, however:

With 31/31: 252 Atk Landorus-T Earthquake vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Heracross: 78-93 (25.8 - 30.7%) -- guaranteed 4HKO
With 20/20: 252 Atk Landorus-T Earthquake vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Heracross: 82-97 (28.1 - 33.3%) -- 0% chance to 3HKO (Ah, rounding issues.)

Are there any KO calculations I missed that would be significant with 20/20/9 as defensive IVs, though?

I'm still looking for any No Guard Karrablast. I'd be willing to trade 4IV female Pokemon in unique balls with egg moves, Battle Maison items, Rare Candies, and PP Ups/Maxes.
I would keep it since it could work as a sash/ scarf late game sweeper variant.

edit: Also, good thing there's capsule to make it guts variant and aid in the sweep.

Last edited:

Edit: Good point about that, Mackenzie.
Hey, I can breed you a No Guard Karrablast.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Does anyone have a male Munna with Trick (B2/W2 move tutor)? The IVs, nature, and ability don't matter.
While Trick is a tutor move, it isn't also an egg move—you won't be able to breed the move onto children in generation 6—so the IVs, ability and nature probably should matter (and the gender less so).

My bad. :)

Last edited:
While Trick is a tutor move, it isn't also an egg move—you won't be able to breed the move onto children in generation 6—so the IVs, ability and nature probably should matter (and the gender less so).
I want to breed an Espurr with Trick and Yawn, and Munna can learn both. I should have clarified that.

Looking for a female Dream Ball Lileep with Storm Drain? It doesn't have to be flawless or anything, I just need a female to start a breeding project.

Don't have much to offer, but I can breed
Fast Ball Combee
Dream Ball Alomomola (HA)
Dream Ball Heracross (HA)
Dream Ball Illumise (HA)
Dream Ball Elgyem (HA)
Dream Ball Cottonee (HA)
Dream Ball Qwilfish (HA)
Dream Ball Sableye (HA)
Moon Ball Mr.Mime
Heavy Ball Koffing
Heavy Ball Snorlax
Love Ball Snubbull
Moon Ball Teddiursa
Moon Ball Houndour
Fast Ball Rattata

Looking for a female Dream Ball Lileep with Storm Drain? It doesn't have to be flawless or anything, I just need a female to start a breeding project.

Don't have much to offer, but I can breed
Fast Ball Combee
Dream Ball Alomomola (HA)
Dream Ball Heracross (HA)
Dream Ball Illumise (HA)
Dream Ball Elgyem (HA)
Dream Ball Cottonee (HA)
Dream Ball Qwilfish (HA)
Dream Ball Sableye (HA)
Moon Ball Mr.Mime
Heavy Ball Koffing
Heavy Ball Snorlax
Love Ball Snubbull
Moon Ball Teddiursa
Moon Ball Houndour
Fast Ball Rattata
Hey there. I can breed a female Dream Ball Lileep with Storm Drain for you, though it might take awhile.

Hey there. I can breed a female Dream Ball Lileep with Storm Drain for you, though it might take awhile.
That would be fantastic if you could do that. Do you need/want anything that list for it?

BTW, I understand that it will take awhile to get a female from fossils so I can wait.

Looking for a cloned Aggronite (asking for a cloned one cause it's 'cheaper'?). Willing to part with a shiny Klefki in a Luxury Ball, female, untouched, nicknamable, 31/x/12/31/31/31, with Iron Defence and Switcheroo. It's golden11!!!11!

best ball for sun pattern vivilion ?

and I am still looking for someone who can breed me sun pattern vivilion. I will provide the parents. I lost contact to whoever responded to my last posts .

Anyone have a Shiny Froakie up for grabs that they aren't too picky on what is traded?
Don't care about IVs/EVs, just wanting to add one to the collection. Can most definitely be cloned!

Start a convo with me and I can let you know what I got to offer! =)
Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)