Official RU Stage 3 Suspect Voting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yanmega: Ban.
Zoroark: No Ban.

Before starting my journey to get reqs, I thought that I would vote no ban on both. However, after about 80 games, I can no longer stand the sight of Yanmega. Yanmega is such a strong poke that you need to dedicate at least one slot of your team to being able to stop it, or you won't even be able to get to the reqs needed for this vote. Both sets (Speed Boost+LO and Specs+Tinted Lense) are equally potent and can sweep a team at will. Yanmega definitely needs to go.

As for Zoroark, I don't have any problems with keeping. Yes, its Illusion ability makes for some tragic surprises. However, Zoro presents more of an opportunity to become a better player, than a challenge. Learning to pay attention to things like hazards damage, statuses, abilities, and the types of pokes that would get brought in on something will make you a better player in the long run. Although I never used Zoroark (nor do I plan on using it) I feel Zoro brings a higher skill cap to our tier while rewarding players for simply paying attention. This is definitely an over-simplification of my feelings on Zoro but I don't have enough time to delve deeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)