Tournament The Neverused Premier League II - Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

soulgazer

I FEEL INFINITE
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Can we have a tiebreak week please? Armaldos would like a fighting chance. Please like my post if you support a tiebreak week for the underdogs!
why would you guys deserve a tiebreaker when you already had 5 weeks to have a chance to get in finals.. heck you guys still have a chance if you win your week and flcl's team lose theirs lol, idk why you are complaining

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I outplayed but got outskilled... :(

damn freeze on Flareon, which did matter (he had no Psychic)... still I should have Shadow Balled instead of Wisped on turn 16 damn

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Going to extend the "week" so we start finals / playoffs on Monday. There are a few important matches left to play and would rather we get a full roster of battles done to determine who gets into the finals, rather than fuel it by activity / coinflip wins

updated the op too

Last edited:
Jedimono8895 was last seen: Aug 3, 2014
tennisace if we could have a sub that'd be great.

Also Magnemite hasn't responded to either of assassin rogue's attempt to contact him.
Tsunami doesnt seem to have responded to tomahawk
zeb and robert alfons are both johns
scorp and shuckleking are both around the same level of activity
honko and oglemi are cute :)

if any of my players are the ones at fault let me know and ill sub them out, but lots of avaluggs dont seem to have responded (unless they did on IRC but like half my players dont use it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)