Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gamer4Life, post: 5669287, member: 229553"]Looking for Milotic and Moody Smeargle. Battle ready would be nice, but is not 100 percent necessary.

I have plenty to offer in ivs, HAs, egg moves and Dittos. Plus.
just let me know what your interested in.
Still looking

What are the preferred natures for HA Ho-oh and Lugia? And any worthwhile tutor moves? Only two I think of are Sleep Talk and Tailwind for Ho-oh

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
What are the preferred natures for HA Ho-oh and Lugia? And any worthwhile tutor moves? Only two I think of are Sleep Talk and Tailwind for Ho-oh
Uh.

Jolly, Adamant, Impish (lol), Careful. Tailwind/Sleep Talk/Iron Head (I guess)/Zen Headbutt?

Edit: I forgot to answer about Lugia somehow, today isn't my day :l

Last edited:

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Ho-oh: Adamant and Careful ASAIK with Tailwind the only useful tutor move.
Lugia: Timid, Bold, Calm with Trick, Earth Power, Icy Wind (lol?), Tailwind (lol?) as some useful Tutor move.

TBH, I wouldn't waste too much time on the tutor moves. They're ass. :(

Ho-oh: Adamant and Careful ASAIK with Tailwind the only useful tutor move.
Lugia: Timid, Bold, Calm with Trick, Earth Power, Icy Wind (lol?), Tailwind (lol?) as some useful Tutor move.

TBH, I wouldn't waste too much time on the tutor moves. They're ass. :(
Well, they have value to someone, so no reason not to if I'm already getting them.

So for Lugia, I'm thinking Bold for Aeroblast and less Foul Play damage. Does CM Lugia have any viability, given bulky set-up and such? Or is too throughly outclassed?

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Well, they have value to someone, so no reason not to if I'm already getting them.

So for Lugia, I'm thinking Bold for Aeroblast and less Foul Play damage. Does CM Lugia have any viability, given bulky set-up and such? Or is too throughly outclassed?
Do Timid to use Dual Screens and make use of that ridiculous speed. Everyone (myself included) does Bold Lugia these days.
CM Lugia is terri-bad.

New Page!

ALSO, A THING: since I may not be around to update the table, please VM me your entries, and if you're making one check previous VMs to make everybody's life easier. Thanks!

NEW GIVEAWAY: BACK TO SCHOOL EDITION

Hey everybody! Lately I've been doing a lot of TSV hatching, and there are a lot of leftover eggs that I would like to give away to the community that helped me become the (somewhat decent) breeder I am today! Here's the thing with this giveaway, though: This summer I have had a LOT of free time, what with being on a break from school and not having a job. This is literally my last day being able to play Pokémon as much as I want to! What better way than to host a fun giveaway, amirite?

TO BE ELIGIBLE IN THIS GIVEAWAY:

If you, like me, are about to start the new semester and have a job on top of that and you're STILL dedicated to being a Pokémon master... well, this one's for you. For all the people who will have close to zero time to do TSV breeds, make things for their new shoppe, or just use something for competitive value. Use them for whatever you will, just don't credit yourself as the original breeder. I even included the ESV if you want to just hatch it shiny.

HERE'S WHAT I HAVE:

Leftovers of all my recent TSV hatches, but they are ALL STILL IN EGGS! Here's the tricky bit: all of them will be placed in the same box, but in a RANDOM order. If you are eligible to participate, which egg you get is determined by which spot in the box you choose. (for example, if you choose the one in the top-left, it will be A-1, top-right will be A-6, bottom-left will be E-1, etc). There are 30 box spaces but only 19 Pokémon listed above... the other 11 eggs will be something... not so great.

Once this starts I'm going to mix up all the eggs in my box, and you won't know what you get until we trade!

Format is: Species | Ball | Nature | Ability | HP/ATK/DEF/SPA/SPD/SPE | Egg Moves | ESV

Mawile | Love Ball | Adamant | Intimidate | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Metal Burst | 0165
Mawile | Love Ball | Adamant | Intimidate | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Metal Burst | 0626
Mawile | Love Ball | Adamant | Intimidate | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Metal Burst | 3215

Dratini | Nest Ball | Jolly | Marvel Scale | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Dragon Dance, Extremespeed | 2131
Dratini | Nest Ball | Jolly | Marvel Scale | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Dragon Dance, Extremespeed | 3510
Dratini | Nest Ball | Jolly | Marvel Scale | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Dragon Dance, Extremespeed | 0154
Dratini | Nest Ball | Jolly | Marvel Scale | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Dragon Dance, Extremespeed | 0309

Magikarp | Lure Ball | Adamant | Swift Swim | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Splash | 0218
Magikarp | Lure Ball | Adamant | Swift Swim | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Splash | 3362
Magikarp | Lure Ball | Adamant | Swift Swim | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Splash | 2628
Magikarp | Lure Ball | Adamant | Swift Swim | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Splash | 2240

Squirtle | Heal Ball | Modest | Torrent | 31/x/31/31/31/31 | Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse | 1018
Squirtle | Heal Ball | Modest | Torrent | 31/x/31/31/31/31 | Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse | 1765
Squirtle | Heal Ball | Modest | Torrent | 31/x/31/31/31/31 | Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse | 0066
Squirtle | Heal Ball | Modest | Torrent | 31/x/31/31/31/31 | Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse | 2036

Bagon | Safari Ball | Jolly | Rock Head | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Dragon Dance, Thrash, Hydro Pump, Dragon Pulse | 3686
Bagon | Safari Ball | Jolly | Rock Head | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Dragon Dance, Thrash, Hydro Pump, Dragon Pulse | 3042
Bagon | Safari Ball | Jolly | Rock Head | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Dragon Dance, Thrash, Hydro Pump, Dragon Pulse | 0375
Bagon | Safari Ball | Jolly | Rock Head | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Dragon Dance, Thrash, Hydro Pump, Dragon Pulse | 3371

----1-2-3-4-5-6
D | x x x x x o
E | x o x x x o

RULES FOR ENTRY:

0. DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES REPLY TO THIS. Keep it to VMs, please :)
1. Hey what's up? :)
2. You are about to have zero free time once the semester starts... but Pokémon is still more important to you.
3. You can pick up to 2 spots on the board... not sure the exact odds of getting a duplicate or 2 garbage fillers, but that's why I'm going to take a real statistics class soon.
4. Include "ty based dragon-man" in your post so I know you read this.
5. Every time spots are taken, I will update this original post, and the giveaway will end once they are all gone.
6. Have fun!

Last edited:
Do Timid to use Dual Screens and make use of that ridiculous speed. Everyone (myself included) does Bold Lugia these days.
CM Lugia is terri-bad.
Does Timid Lugia suffer any notable KO's that a Defense/Sp. Defense boost would avoid? Otherwise boosting that speed (how is a wall one of Ubers' faster mons?) seems my best bet for any set.

Sleep Talk is a TM in 6th gen, not much point in tutoring it unless you plan on using it in B/W/2. Do lolPluck Ho-Oh (5th gen TM 88) instead,

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Sleep Talk is a TM in 6th gen, not much point in tutoring it unless you plan on using it in B/W/2. Do lolPluck Ho-Oh (5th gen TM 88) instead,
Where is my M-Dunsparce Sprite.

Edit: Finally delivered /me pet DarkRay

Last edited:
Looking for some ev reducing berrys. I messed up on ev training. Pm or vm to see what i can offer for them.
Edit: LF qualot berry

Last edited:
Does anyone have a female Unnerve aerodactyl? Preferably Adamant/Jolly Natured in a dream ball, but I don't mind if it's not those natures; what's most important is Unnerve and Female. I can offer a 5IV female Adamant Huge Power Marill with Belly Drum and Aqua Jet in a Lure Ball, or a 3IV female Adamant Intimidate Scraggy w/ Fake Out, Ice Punch, Crunch, and Detect in a Luxury Ball. Please let me know! :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)