The LC Open III -Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity Win request. I provided a wide array of possible schedules and two IRC channels I'm usually on, and then we scheduled for friday at first considering his restrict schedule, but he didn't show up. He told me to look for him on a PS! room and I searched for him there as much as I could, to no success.

Kiyo

the cowboy kid
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
requesting an extension, I was busy last night and have irl stuff going on again tonight. another day or two to finish the last game would be nice

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Echoing the above, we're tied in the series and each of us have missed 1 time we set with the opponent. Would be a real shame if we got coin flipped =\

Opponent didn't respond, act
The only reason I didn't respond and waited was because you told me "tell me when you're ready" or somethin like that, I have you followed on smogon to see if you are online before saying anything. Also please don't message me "let's play now" at like my 2AM then call activity on me for not responding

Melon

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Opponent said that if we don't get it done I can have the win.

kumiko

formerly TDK
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Opponent originally requested we battle Weds/Thurs/Fri of this week, which I was fine with, but he logged on today for 30 minutes and then left an hour before the deadline. I was on most of the afternoon today, just happened to not be checking my page the one time he logged on x_x

Nas

Banned deucer.
We were supposed to play tonight but real life came up and I ended up going out, opponent can have the win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)