Other Here we go again... AGAIN - The Third Task (Complete & Punishments Posted)

Bass

Brother in arms
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnus
Hi!

It has been exactly one month since I enforced the punishments for losing the second task. zorbees, askaninjask, Woodchuck, Walrein, and Ditto may now change their avatars back. For his earlier cowardice, Acklow must still wear his for exactly two more weeks.

I will start the final task sometime next week. Sorry, I have been busy. I have yet to receive any poems from those who were punished for failing the third task, so I will issue one last warning: Failure to comply will result in something far more GRUESOME. To avoid this fate, please submit your recorded poems before I start final task, jumpluff, LightWolf, billymills, PokeguyNXB, and Celever.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hi!

It has been exactly one month since I enforced the punishments for losing the second task. zorbees, askaninjask, Woodchuck, Walrein, and Ditto may now change their avatars back. For his earlier cowardice, Acklow must still wear his for exactly two more weeks.

I will start the final task sometime next week. Sorry, I have been busy. I have yet to receive any poems from those who were punished for failing the third task, so I will issue one last warning: Failure to comply will result in something far more GRUESOME. To avoid this fate, please submit your recorded poems before I start final task, jumpluff, LightWolf, billymills, PokeguyNXB, and Celever.
When is the final task up Bass? I have been on vacation(minus for 3 days between 28th and 31st of July) so I have been stuck with a laptop with a very VERY horrible mic quality(I plan to record it as previously stated using my sister's laptop) Which would only be possible next week when I get back home.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Hi!

I'll take the harsher punishment. I'm getting it anyway since I have no way to record my voice :[

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
I'm going to be on vacation starting from tomorrow until the 22nd and have no idea how much internet access I will have beyond my phone, which probably won't have reception unless I go into the main town. If you could give a few days heads up on when we are starting so that I can make appropriate plans to be able to be online, that would be great. Thanks.

Bass

Brother in arms
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnus
I'm going to be on vacation starting from tomorrow until the 22nd and have no idea how much internet access I will have beyond my phone, which probably won't have reception unless I go into the main town. If you could give a few days heads up on when we are starting so that I can make appropriate plans to be able to be online, that would be great. Thanks.
Since LOTR has ended, I was going to start it either tomorrow or on Saturday. Let me know if those dates don't work for you, as I am willing to wait a week if it is absolutely necessary though.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
I will not be able to do much of anything until Monday at which point things should free up enough for me to play even if my activity is slightly less than normal I should be on daily and active enough for that not to matter

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
Activity will be spotty as incoming freshies start moving in and orientation jazz until maybe Thurs, just a heads up. I will not be in front of a laptop for very much until Monday night.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)