Tournament The Neverused Premier League II - Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
shit my teams out :[

Hollywood is still the best captain @_@ 3-2 not too bad

by the way some dude named Treecko is tagged in the OP with 0 posts... his name is hollywood :[

Quite Quiet

I need a kitchen knife that doesn't whisper to me
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader
Sorry team. I lost to crits this week, just like I won last week <3

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Thanks to the lovely Kadew, The Army of Armaldos now has a beautiful logo to go with our regrettable 2-3 record. Small size is in my signature, large size here:

termi

bike is short for bichael
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
LUCKBRAIKEN 5-0 *_*

moral of the story: carbink owns, don't build teams stupidly weak to klinklang and then play without testing

(gg, sorry about the crit that essentially won it)
Sorry for calling you worse than luckitup I might have been too rough on you there :[

that post makes it sound like we've been equally active lol
ive provided both my timezone and all available times, while ive received no information whatsoever about either his timezone or when he is available.
he asked if i was available to play on the spot at 6am my time, when i:
- was not logged into smogon, and hadnt been for 8 hours
- had said i was available for 7 hours, 15 hours beforehand, which obviously did not encompass 6am
- never said i was available

just posting this so i can get that activity

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'll be doing activity related things when I get back home. (15mins) I had a little bit of a crisis yesterday which has been resolved not too long ago

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Kushalos vs Froggy (Activity)
Bluwing vs Afro Smash

Other two matches are irrlevant

Assassin rogue vs Magnemite (Activity)
Iplaytennislol s Jedimono8895 (activity)

Other two match are irrlevent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)