The smorgasbord is back! (Gen 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need to train or Ev, but need to be 31/31/31/x/31/0 if relaxed nature. But also realized I need a 31/31/31/x/31/31 impish natured one, so any of those will work :)
Sounds great for me !

I will to the relax and the impish one !

I will repost when I finish !

Kyurem Dive Ball
Mild - Pressure
31/31/31/31/31/31
- Earth Power, Iron head

Interested in this one. Looking at your want list, just breed the following for you ahead of time:

Bulbasaur
Nest Ball
Modest - Chlorophyll
31/24/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire)
- Giga Drain

If nicknameable, would like to name it "Frostbite" if interested in the trade.

togetic is ready. It has defog and tailwind. Any nickname requests?
Serenety if female, Airbus or Togebro if male (you can flip a coin or something :p)
Sounds great for me !

I will to the relax and the impish one !

I will repost when I finish !
Okay :)
Kyurem Dive Ball
Mild - Pressure
31/31/31/31/31/31
- Earth Power, Iron head

Interested in this one. Looking at your want list, just breed the following for you ahead of time:

Bulbasaur
Nest Ball
Modest - Chlorophyll
31/24/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire)
- Giga Drain

If nicknameable, would like to name it "Frostbite" if interested in the trade.
Awsome, can you nickname the Venusaur "Bruteroot"? I have bad fantasy :P Kyurem is nicknamable, yes :)

Awsome, can you nickname the Venusaur "Bruteroot"? I have bad fantasy :P Kyurem is nicknamable, yes :)
Can do. If your able to get online right now, send the trade request over. ^^

Edit: Thanks for the trade! If you really need a Bold version of it as well, let me know, may ask for a possible RNG request if your up for it. :)

Last edited:
Can do. If your able to get online right now, send the trade request over. ^^

Edit: Thanks for the trade! If you really need a Bold version of it as well, let me know, may ask for a possible RNG request if your up for it. :)
Interested in bold as well but it depends on what you want RNG, I don't do to hard stuff :P
CMT for that Nidoqueen when you catch it? :)
(I'm assuming you're tutoring it and such)
I caught a bold 31/31/31/31/31/31 Nidoqueen which I'm gonna tutor steath rock (any other moves worth getting? maybe super fang?) but I'm also gonna RNG a modest one too. 31 atk IV is for dragon tail, but the modest one will likely have 0 Atk :) Haven't updated yet cause I'm going away this weekend. Is the defog skarmory nicknamable? :D Otherwise interested in any of those SV shinies :)

Interested in bold as well but it depends on what you want RNG, I don't do to hard stuff :P

I caught a bold 31/31/31/31/31/31 Nidoqueen which I'm gonna tutor steath rock (any other moves worth getting? maybe super fang?) but I'm also gonna RNG a modest one too. 31 atk IV is for dragon tail, but the modest one will likely have 0 Atk :) Haven't updated yet cause I'm going away this weekend. Is the defog skarmory nicknamable? :D Otherwise interested in any of those SV shinies :)
The Bold one looks good :)
Unfortunately Skarmory is not nicknameable, as I have no means of cloning in 4th gen :( Feel free to take your pick of the shinies though, I do have a couple more coming soon as well if you wait a little bit for me to get them hatched!

Hi, based on your want list I bred a Relaxed Ferroseed 31/31/31/x/31/0 with Spikes, Stealth Rock and Leech Seed in a net ball. In return, I would like the Hyper Voice Gardevoir.

Actually changed my mind. Maybe another time on that. :P

Shiny Landorus

Adamant - Sand Force/Intimidate
31/31/31/x/31/31
- Stealth rock, Knock off
Nickname "Foo Dog"

I'll still breed the Bold version of Venusaur (Be done by Weds/Thurs most likely due to work), but would like to give to this poke to my brother instead. I'm aware your pokes are usually non-redis, but let me know if this ok with you. If not, I'll just request something else for myself. :)

Hi, based on your want list I bred a Relaxed Ferroseed 31/31/31/x/31/0 with Spikes, Stealth Rock and Leech Seed in a net ball. In return, I would like the Hyper Voice Gardevoir.
I did it, sorry !

I finish the Relaxed Ferroseed,
With
31/31/31/xx/31/00 !

Any nickname ?

I will do the impish one now :p

I did it, sorry !

With
31/31/31/xx/31/00 !

Any nickname ?

Ahh... sorry I made a mistake and search the thread with "Ferrothorn" and forgot about searching "Ferroseed" so I assumed nobody did it.

Nvm, instead I bred a Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 Hyper Cutter Pinsir with Quick Attack and Close Combat in a Luxury Ball as stated in the want list.

I did it, sorry !

With
31/31/31/xx/31/00 !

Any nickname ?

Okay, let me know when the impish one is done :) You can nickname them "Thorn" cause I really have no good nickname for Ferrothorn xD What do you want for them? :)
Ahh... sorry I made a mistake and search the thread with "Ferrothorn" and forgot about searching "Ferroseed" so I assumed nobody did it.

Nvm, instead I bred a Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 Hyper Cutter Pinsir with Quick Attack and Close Combat in a Luxury Ball as stated in the want list.
Okay, let me know when you are finnished ^^

Actually changed my mind. Maybe another time on that. :P

Shiny Landorus

Adamant - Sand Force/Intimidate
31/31/31/x/31/31
- Stealth rock, Knock off
Nickname "Foo Dog"

I'll still breed the Bold version of Venusaur (Be done by Weds/Thurs most likely due to work), but would like to give to this poke to my brother instead. I'm aware your pokes are usually non-redis, but let me know if this ok with you. If not, I'll just request something else for myself. :)
That is totally fine with me :)
The Bold one looks good :)
Unfortunately Skarmory is not nicknameable, as I have no means of cloning in 4th gen :( Feel free to take your pick of the shinies though, I do have a couple more coming soon as well if you wait a little bit for me to get them hatched!
I like the shiny Clawitzer :)

BIG UPDATE!

Zangoose

Jolly - Toxic boost
31/31/31/x/31/31
- Knock off, Ice punch, Fire punch

New!
Nidoking

Timid - Sheer force
31/x/31/31/31/31
- Stealth rock, Super fang, Toxic Spikes

New!
Nidoqueen

Bold - Sheer Force
31/31/31/31/31/31

New!
Nidoqueen

Modest - Sheer Force
31/x/31/31/31/31

New!
Absol

Naive - Justified
31/31/31/31/31/31
- Knock off, Super power

New!
Braviary

Careful - Defiant
31/31/31/x/31/31
- Can be tutored Tailwind upon request

New!
Shiny Terrakion
Jolly nature - Justified
31/31/31/x/31/31
- Stealth rock, Zen headbutt

New!
Shiny Regirock
Careful - Clear body
31/31/31/x/31/31
- Stealth rock, Fire punch, Ice punch, Drain punch

New!
Shiny Uxie
Timid - Levitate
31/x/31/31/31/31
- Stealth rock, Magic coat, Heal bell, Trick

New!
Latias

Timid - Levitate
31/x/31/31/31/31
- Trick, Tail wind

Zangoose

Jolly - Toxic boost
31/31/31/x/31/31
- Knock off, Ice punch, Fire punch

New!
Nidoqueen

Bold - Sheer Force
31/31/31/31/31/31

New!
Absol

Naive - Justified
31/31/31/31/31/31
- Knock off, Super power

New!
Shiny Uxie
Timid - Levitate
31/x/31/31/31/31
- Stealth rock, Magic coat, Heal bell, Trick
Cmt for any/all of these please

CMT for this :)
Interested in the timid defog Arceus :)
CMT for Uxie, Regirock, Nidoqueen (Bold/Modest), and Nidoking :]
Only found 4 pokémon I need. Bold Sableye, Adamant Arcanine with flashfire, Impish Arcanine with intimidate and hp fire Latios with defog, so you can pick 4. Gonna try to come up with nicknames for the first 3 :)
Hamstern, sure! :D Would you also mind CMTing for that Uxie as well? ^^;
I like the shiny Helioptile as well :) Also would you mind if I contacted the hatcher of the two pokémon and ask if they could nickname them?

Interested in the timid defog Arceus :)
I like the shiny Helioptile as well :) Also would you mind if I contacted the hatcher of the two pokémon and ask if they could nickname them?
Sure, I don't mind, as long as they don't =P I have to get Helioptile cloned, I'll let you know when it's ready!

Cmt for any/all of these please
Like the shiny Protean Kecleon, Shiny Tirtuga and shiny Scatterbug so you can pick 3 you want the most :)
Sure, I don't mind, as long as they don't =P I have to get Helioptile cloned, I'll let you know when it's ready!
Okay, Awsome :)

Alright, I have clones in stock, let me know when you're able to trade
Okay, working on some of the new pokes transfered :) I'll let you know when I'm done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)