2014/15 Association Football (Soccer) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
we had a stronger team... we down to scraps already
well at least we ain't ballsing up as bad as fulham

and top 4 isn't decided after 1 game.. when half the team is injured

Arsenal losing.... O.O half ruined my fantasy team :(

Last edited:
Arsenal may as well be playing with 10 men, Sanogo is an absolute donkey with the mobility of a truck. I don't care if you scored a hat trick against a crap porto team in a friendly

Sanogo:

Chambers looks pretty confident across the ground. Pretty worrying in the air though he looks about 110 pounds soaking wet.

man utd was ridiculous today... if they keep playing like that, they'll end up being relegated. the defense was atrocious and the midfield was uncreative. also is it my impression or was a. young really being played as a left back? anyways, unless chelsea choke massively, they're the most likely team to win it. diego costa is threatening to be the overall top scorer of the league, as well. also, manolas is on arsenal now; who even is that??

Reactions: tml

destinyunknown

Banned deucer.
we played that formation because of lack of players, and injuries made the situation worse.
If there's a lack of players what the heck have they been doing this offseason? I mean ok they still have 10 days to sign players but they should have already done that.

Wouldn't like seeing Benatia in United if only because Roma look great this year. Besides, it will be fun if United fails and the press criticizes Van Gaal because he'll get mad and start saying ridiculous stuff like when he was at Barcelona.

Manolas looks like a good signing btw. From the games I watched him on the World Cup he looked solid in both ends of the pitch.

HBK

Subtlety is my middle name
A part of me wants to curl up into a ball and cry whenever Sturridge scores and celebrates :(

Well that was scary, apparently anxious wins are in trend and 5-1 wins are soooo last season. Lovren looked good, as did manaquillo. Southampton looked good for a club that lost half there first team.

1.Liverpool
2.Chelsea
3.City
4.Arsenal
5.Everton
6.Man U
7.Tottenham
8.Southampton
9.Newcastle
10.Swansea
11.Stoke
12.Villa
13.Sunderland
14.Crystal Palace
15.WBA
16.Leicester
17.West Ham
18.Hull
19.QPR
20.Burnley

destinyunknown

Banned deucer.
1. Chelsea
2. Arsenal
3. Manchester City
4. Liverpool
5. Manchester United
6. Tottenham
7. Everton
8. Swansea
9. Newcastle
10. Southampton
11. Stoke City
12. Hull City
13. Sunderland
14. Leicester
15. Crystal Palace
16. Burnley
17. Aston Villa
18. West Bromwich
19. West Ham
20. QPR

Rooting for Arsenal :)

HBK

Subtlety is my middle name
And he has already scored his first Premier League goal for Chelsea! He definitely is no Torres! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)