Mt. Silver - Sanjiv's Trade Shop [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update:
Breedables:

#004 Charmander - 12.5% female
31/31/31/31/XX/31 or 31/31/31/XX/31/31 or 31/XX/31/31/31/31 | Naive, Adamant, Jolly, Modest, or Timid | Solar Power or Blaze
Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Fire Spin, Outrage
Parent from *Trev*
If female, spitback.

#007 Squirtle - 12.5% female
31/XX/31/31/31/31 | Modest | Rain Dish
Water Spout, Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, Aqua Ring
Parent from QuoteMaster
If female, spitback

#069 Bellsprout
31/31/31/31/XX/31 | Naive | Chlorophyll
Synthesis, Clear Smog, Power Whip, Weather Ball
Parent from ash1236

#155 Cyndaquil - 12.5% female
31/XX/31/31/31/31 | Timid | Blaze
Flame Burst, Reversal, Nature Power, Extrasensory
Parent from shady6121
If female, spitback

#320 Wailmer
31/XX/31/31/31/31 | Modest | Water Veil
Sleep Talk, Body Slam, Curse, Clear Smog

#447 Riolu - 12.5% female
31/31/31/XX/31/31 | Jolly | Prankster
Bullet Punch, High Jump Kick, Blaze Kick, Crunch
Parent from ash1236
If female, spitback

#559 Scraggy
31/31/31/XX/31/31 | Adamant | Intimidate
Drain Punch, Fake Out, Dragon Dance, Ice Punch
Parent from ash1236

#656 Froakie - 12.5% female
31/XX/31/31/31/31 or 31/31/31/XX/31/31 | Timid or Jolly | Protean
Camoflauge, Toxic Spikes, Bestow, Mind Reader
Parent from shady6121
If female, spitback
Events/Legends:

#647 Keldeo
30/30/30/30/30/31 HP Flying | Timid | Justified
OT: WIN2013 | ID: 01163 | Lvl. 15
Aqua Jet, Leer, Icy Wind, Secret Sword
Obtained from Nick Delis

#719 Diancie
31/XX/31/31/31/30 | Bold | Clear Body
OT: えいがかん | ID: 07194 | Level 50 | UT
Diamond Storm, Moonblast, Reflect, Return
Obtained from Pokéguy
Injected Wondercard

#644 Zekrom
31/31/31/0/31/31 | Jolly | Teravolt | Lvl. 50
Dragon Breath, Tailwind, Zen Headbutt, Fusion Bolt
OT: Chev4 | ID: 06120 | Obtained from Pokéguy

#716 Xerneas
31/26/31/28/31/28 HP Fire | Timid | Fairy Aura | Lvl. 50
Gravity, Geomancy, Moonblast, Megahorn
OT: SapphirE | ID: 51132 | Obtained from trikx_insane

Last edited:

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Can we please not offer things from Marriland? 9.5 times out of 10 they turn out to be from hackers.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
AegisSlash is a known hacker, and I'm fairly sure the others belong to hackers too.

AegisSlash is a known hacker, and I'm fairly sure the others belong to hackers too.
Okay, so nothing from AegisSlash, even breedables? What then, should I do about the Pokemon I've traded here from her parents (primarily Quick Ball Omanyte, Ultra Ball Shieldon, Dive Ball Cranidos)?

Is it not even worth checking the others?

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Okay, so nothing from AegisSlash, even breedables? What then, should I do about the Pokemon I've traded here from her parents (primarily Quick Ball Omanyte, Ultra Ball Shieldon, Dive Ball Cranidos)?

Is it not even worth checking the others?
Breedables I'd say were "okay", but AegisSlash (and their alt's shop was closed) were banned from here for blatant hacks.

superpikachu1's stuff seems fine however; AegisSlash's "RNG'd" junk is definitely a no-no.

Breedables I'd say were "okay", but AegisSlash (and their alt's shop was closed) were banned from here for blatant hacks.

superpikachu1's stuff seems fine however; AegisSlash's "RNG'd" junk is definitely a no-no.
So the past tense "were" means yes or no?

I'll have superpikachu's stuff checked out.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
So the past tense "were" means yes or no?

I'll have superpikachu's stuff checked out.
The past tense "were" means it happened already.

I just checked superpikachu's stuff for you, which is why I said they were fine.

Edit: Unless you meant the first "were", which means they were okay to list. English is hard.

The past tense "were" means it happened already.

I just checked superpikachu's stuff for you, which is why I said they were fine.

Edit: Unless you meant the first "were", which means they were okay to list. English is hard.
I meant your edit, in the sense of the word "were". I totally understand removing them if needed, but don't know what I should do about people I've already traded with.

Thanks for the check, then!

Hi I like this mon-

(dream ball)
#318 Carvanha
31/31/31/XX/31/31 | Jolly | Speed Boost
Hydro Pump, Ancient Power, Double-Edge, Destiny Bond

Do you have a female one? I am working on luxury ball calm eevees and I have a ton of modest hustle nidoran-f in dive ball.

Hi I like this mon-

(dream ball)
#318 Carvanha
31/31/31/XX/31/31 | Jolly | Speed Boost
Hydro Pump, Ancient Power, Double-Edge, Destiny Bond

Do you have a female one? I am working on luxury ball calm eevees and I have a ton of modest hustle nidoran-f in dive ball.
I can breed a female one by the end of tonight. I'd be interested in a non-HA, female Eevee (flawless if possible, spitback is fine)

On top of this I figured out that Dragonite_Knight is Blacklisted/banned here as well for using hacked parents, upon a google search his FC and in-game name match Arhan who was reported to the Blacklist thread here and then banned. His shop on Marriland and his response to using hacked parents here.
Thanks for the information. For now, no pokemon from either of those users will be traded, until I can confirm either way. What do you want to do about the trade we conducted (the Kabuto parent was from DK, bred it myself, traded to you. Searched Arhan on Smogon, fairly sure he obtained that Kabuto from a different user here)

Thanks for the information. For now, no pokemon from either of those users will be traded, until I can confirm either way. What do you want to do about the trade we conducted (the Kabuto parent was from DK, bred it myself, traded to you. Searched Arhan on Smogon, fairly sure he obtained that Kabuto from a different user here)
I'll look further into on how Arhan obtained the Kabuto, either way, the Squirtle I sent you was a mere scrap, so don't worry about that, I just thought I should let you know about Dragonite_Knight.

I can breed a female one by the end of tonight. I'd be interested in a non-HA, female Eevee (flawless if possible, spitback is fine)
I can probably get you a 4 iv one. My current parent doesn't have 31s in atk and spA, Umbreon doesn't use those stats anyway...

I'll look further into on how Arhan obtained the Kabuto, either way, the Squirtle I sent you was a mere scrap, so don't worry about that, I just thought I should let you know about Dragonite_Knight.
Arhan obtained Kabuto here. Still trying to find the others.

EDIT: Arhan obtained Omanyte and Lileep from mostthe3rd, as confirmed here.

I can probably get you a 4 iv one. My current parent doesn't have 31s in atk and spA, Umbreon doesn't use those stats anyway...
Sure, thats fine ^^

Last edited:
Phew! That's a relief! Dark Ray = fine so that's a load off my back!
Anywho, do you need any help replacing the Pokemon from AegiSlash?
I can do Onix, the Eevees, Gible, Snover, and Phantump myself. I would need help on the others, especially since I can't access Entralink myself:

AegisSlash: Quick Omanyte, Dusk Seedot, Dive Cranidos, Ultra Shieldon, Timer Karrablast
Dragonite_Knight (until I can confirm): Dive Omanyte, Nest Lileep

I'll be posting this in SQSR as well.

Edited to close sentence.

I can do Onix, the Eevees, Gible, Snover, and Phantump myself. I would need help on the others, especially since I can't access Entralink myself:

AegisSlash: Quick Omanyte, Dusk Seedot, Dive Cranidos, Ultra Shieldon, Timer Karrablast
Dragonite_Knight (until I can confirm): Dive Omanyte, Nest Lileep

I'll be posting this in SQSR as well.

Edited to close sentence.
Alright, I can do something about Seedot and I'll scratch around and see what I can find for the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)