Gen 6 Friends You Haven't Met Yet - XY Ubers Tournament [Won By Fossils]

Status
Not open for further replies.
iampie you got dis :]]

krigakure, dont feel nervous, that's the best advice I can give you. I mean, this whole tour depends on if you win or lose, but nah no pressure. none at all.

IAMPIE YAY :D

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Fireburn

if I haven't made it clear in my above posts, this is why no extension was given - lack of dedication to scheduling for the tournament is the problem, not "short deadlines". All of the past rounds, I gave in to asking for extensions, and wanting to send a message across, I prefered to "stick to my guns", if you will, for the final round of my tournament. WIth your extension, and the day it is now, there have been over 384 HOURS to schedule and play a 15 minute long game.

The issue here was not on my hand. Sorry if that sounds salty, but I think my decision to make a "short deadline" was the right one, as it proved that rather than lack of time being the issue, it was lack of dedication.

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Fireburn

if I haven't made it clear in my above posts, this is why no extension was given - lack of dedication to scheduling for the tournament is the problem, not "short deadlines". All of the past rounds, I gave in to asking for extensions, and wanting to send a message across, I prefered to "stick to my guns", if you will, for the final round of my tournament. WIth your extension, and the day it is now, there have been over 384 HOURS to schedule and play a 15 minute long game.

The issue here was not on my hand. Sorry if that sounds salty, but I think my decision to make a "short deadline" was the right one, as it proved that rather than lack of time being the issue, it was lack of dedication.
And you'll notice that when I gave an extension 3 matches got done shortly afterwards. Don't give me that please.

iampie Kirigakure are you guys having scheduling problems? I WILL have to call this soon if you guys can't get this done.

I agree with Fireburn, we got 3 matches done really quick.

I think Iampie and Kirigakure have scheduling problems and are under pressure for the tournament finals.

Guys lets respect Fireburn and get this done as early as possible.

LDI guys!

Edit: Fireburn? I joined late and all but I am not a ditto of who ever was running multiple accounts. I personally dislike folks who run diff accounts for what ever psychotic reasons.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)