Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Does anyone know of a website that is like pokecheck that I can use for various things for sixth gen? Or does anyone know how to trick poke bank because I want use a sheer force feralgator on X

Also a non-english frokie would be nice to have so I can use it to breed for a shiny one. Male one prefereably.
Stop asking for hacks. If you do it again I will infract you.

New Page!

I want to apologize to everybody who has entered already for my inability to bump this at a consistent rate to get the entire board clear so we can trade... tomorrow at the latest, I promise! :)

NEW GIVEAWAY: BACK TO SCHOOL EDITION

Hey everybody! Lately I've been doing a lot of TSV hatching, and there are a lot of leftover eggs that I would like to give away to the community that helped me become the (somewhat decent) breeder I am today! Here's the thing with this giveaway, though: This summer I have had a LOT of free time, what with being on a break from school and not having a job. This is literally my last day being able to play Pokémon as much as I want to! What better way than to host a fun giveaway, amirite?

TO BE ELIGIBLE IN THIS GIVEAWAY:

If you, like me, are about to start the new semester and have a job on top of that and you're STILL dedicated to being a Pokémon master... well, this one's for you. For all the people who will have close to zero time to do TSV breeds, make things for their new shoppe, or just use something for competitive value. Use them for whatever you will, just don't credit yourself as the original breeder. I even included the ESV if you want to just hatch it shiny.

HERE'S WHAT I HAVE:

Leftovers of all my recent TSV hatches, but they are ALL STILL IN EGGS! Here's the tricky bit: all of them will be placed in the same box, but in a RANDOM order. If you are eligible to participate, which egg you get is determined by which spot in the box you choose. (for example, if you choose the one in the top-left, it will be A-1, top-right will be A-6, bottom-left will be E-1, etc). There are 30 box spaces but only 19 Pokémon listed above... the other 11 eggs will be something... not so great.

Once this starts I'm going to mix up all the eggs in my box, and you won't know what you get until we trade!

Format is: Species | Ball | Nature | Ability | HP/ATK/DEF/SPA/SPD/SPE | Egg Moves | ESV

Mawile | Love Ball | Adamant | Intimidate | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Metal Burst | 0165
Mawile | Love Ball | Adamant | Intimidate | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Metal Burst | 0626
Mawile | Love Ball | Adamant | Intimidate | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Metal Burst | 3215

Dratini | Nest Ball | Jolly | Marvel Scale | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Dragon Dance, Extremespeed | 2131
Dratini | Nest Ball | Jolly | Marvel Scale | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Dragon Dance, Extremespeed | 3510
Dratini | Nest Ball | Jolly | Marvel Scale | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Dragon Dance, Extremespeed | 0154
Dratini | Nest Ball | Jolly | Marvel Scale | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Dragon Dance, Extremespeed | 0309

Magikarp | Lure Ball | Adamant | Swift Swim | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Splash | 0218
Magikarp | Lure Ball | Adamant | Swift Swim | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Splash | 3362
Magikarp | Lure Ball | Adamant | Swift Swim | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Splash | 2628
Magikarp | Lure Ball | Adamant | Swift Swim | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Splash | 2240

Squirtle | Heal Ball | Modest | Torrent | 31/x/31/31/31/31 | Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse | 1018
Squirtle | Heal Ball | Modest | Torrent | 31/x/31/31/31/31 | Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse | 1765
Squirtle | Heal Ball | Modest | Torrent | 31/x/31/31/31/31 | Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse | 0066
Squirtle | Heal Ball | Modest | Torrent | 31/x/31/31/31/31 | Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse | 2036

Bagon | Safari Ball | Jolly | Rock Head | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Dragon Dance, Thrash, Hydro Pump, Dragon Pulse | 3686
Bagon | Safari Ball | Jolly | Rock Head | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Dragon Dance, Thrash, Hydro Pump, Dragon Pulse | 3042
Bagon | Safari Ball | Jolly | Rock Head | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Dragon Dance, Thrash, Hydro Pump, Dragon Pulse | 0375
Bagon | Safari Ball | Jolly | Rock Head | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Dragon Dance, Thrash, Hydro Pump, Dragon Pulse | 3371

----1-2-3-4-5-6
D | x x x x x o
E | x o x x x o

RULES FOR ENTRY:

0. DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES REPLY TO THIS. Keep it to VMs, please :)
1. Hey what's up? :)
2. You are about to have zero free time once the semester starts... but Pokémon is still more important to you.
3. You can pick up to 2 spots on the board... not sure the exact odds of getting a duplicate or 2 garbage fillers, but that's why I'm going to take a real statistics class soon.
4. Include "ty based dragon-man" in your post so I know you read this.
5. Every time spots are taken, I will update this original post, and the giveaway will end once they are all gone.
6. Have fun!

Technically I'm not asking for someone to give me one, I'm was asking for help on how to find a place where I can transfer my own for my x game. or at least a website like pokecheck since it's still down.
It is honestly in your best interest that you do not discuss hacks, hacking, or anything of the like.

Not to be a minimod, but please take this elsewhere, thank you.

I love you agonist don't kill me pls

So I'm a little late with this but..RIP Robin Williams.
I was a huge fan...and since I heard about his death I've been breeding pokemon for this (small) memorial giveaway. How it's going to work:
VM ONLY PLEASE I will make a place for you to comment on my profile.
All you need to do is take a nickname from this list:
Euphegenia
Ramon
Alan
Jack
Wendy
Mr. Nielsen
Zevo
Patch
Andrew

And match it to a Pokémon on this list:

And tell me which movie it's named for. Also include some sort version of RIP Robin Williams
For bonus points (even though the points don't matter) tell me your favorite Robin Williams roles.
I won't be responding unless you get it right. Winners will be the first to correctly match each Pokémon. Prizes will be distributed over the GTS (I'll let everyone know in the thread how it will be done)
Some things you should know:

• All of these pokes are at LEAST flawless 5IV
  • At least one of them is shiny
  • They all have some sort of egg moves on them
  • I thought Mega Audino was white and gold so I bred it in an ultra ball because I'm a idiot

So I'm a little late with this but..RIP Robin Williams.
I was a huge fan...and since I heard about his death I've been breeding pokemon for this (small) memorial giveaway. How it's going to work:
VM ONLY PLEASE I will make a place for you to comment on my profile.
All you need to do is take a nickname from this list:
Euphegenia
Ramon
Alan
Jack
Wendy
Mr. Nielsen
Zevo
Patch
Andrew

And match it to a Pokémon on this list:

And tell me which movie it's named for. Also include some sort version of RIP Robin Williams
For bonus points (even though the points don't matter) tell me your favorite Robin Williams roles.
I won't be responding unless you get it right. Winners will be the first to correctly match each Pokémon. Prizes will be distributed over the GTS (I'll let everyone know in the thread how it will be done)
Some things you should know:

• All of these pokes are at LEAST flawless 5IV
  • At least one of them is shiny
  • They all have some sort of egg moves on them
  • I thought Mega Audino was white and gold so I bred it in an ultra ball because I'm a idiot
Last post on page bump :/

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Looking for a female Love Ball Mawile!

I have the following to offer:
31/30/31/30/31/30 [HP Fire] Sassy Premier Ball Overgrow Bulbasaur (M) with Giga Drain
31/0/31/30/31/30 [HP Fire] Modest Great Ball Chlorophyll Ivysaur (M) with Giga Drain
6V Adamant Level Ball Intimidate Mawile (F)
6V Naive Premier Ball Illusion Zorua (M) with Sucker Punch
6V Careful Heavy Ball Thick Fat Snorlax (M) with Pursuit, Whirlwind, Curse, and Double-Edge

FC: 1332 - 7706 - 6627 | IGN: Elle

Looking for a female Love Ball Mawile!

I have the following to offer:
31/30/31/30/31/30 [HP Fire] Sassy Premier Ball Overgrow Bulbasaur (M) with Giga Drain
31/0/31/30/31/30 [HP Fire] Modest Great Ball Chlorophyll Ivysaur (M) with Giga Drain
6V Adamant Level Ball Intimidate Mawile (F)
6V Naive Premier Ball Illusion Zorua (M) with Sucker Punch
6V Careful Heavy Ball Thick Fat Snorlax (M) with Pursuit, Whirlwind, Curse, and Double-Edge

FC: 1332 - 7706 - 6627 | IGN: Elle
If Love Ball + female on Mawile are the only things that matters I can give you a spitback for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)