Not open for further replies.

horyzhnz

[10:02:17 AM] flcl: its hory xD
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
sign-ups / round 1

Nice crispy clean Fling Conkeldurr art by Seaco
Tournament approved by Eo and Oglemi

General Rules:

This is a 6th Generation OU PokeBank tournament to be played on PS!
Battles are single elimination, 6 on 6, best of one.
All standard XY OU rules apply, as per the General Tournament Guidelines.

• Sleep Clause: If a player has already put an opposing Pokémon to sleep using a sleep inducing move and that Pokémon is still sleeping due to that sleep inducing move, the player cannot put another opposing Pokémon to sleep using a sleep inducing move.
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same species of Pokémon on their team, based on the National Pokedex Number. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on his or her team.
  • Evasion Clause: Players cannot use Double Team or Minimize in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
  • OHKO Clause: Players cannot use Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, or Fissure in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
  • Timer Clause: If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.
  • Moody Clause: A player may not use a Pokémon with the ability Moody.
  • Swagger Clause: Players cannot use the move Swagger.
  • Baton Pass Clause: Players cannot have more than one Pokémon with the move Baton Pass.
Special Tournament Rules:

The two most used moves in a Pokemon's movepool are banned for the entirety of this tournament. To find out which moves of a Pokemon are banned, go to: http://sweepercalc.com/stats/ and type in the name of the Pokemon in the search bar. If you are unable to see it for some reason, PM me with the names of the Pokemon and I'll tell you what you can't use.

This also applies towards all legal Mega Evolutions, should a player choose to use them; eg, both Mega Tyranitar and its non-Mega Evolved form are banned from using Crunch and Stone Edge. Charizard X will have Dragon Claw and Dragon Dance banned, while Charizard Y will have SolarBeam and Roost banned.

Diancie will also be allowed for this tournament, and all its moves are legal. Aegislash, Deoxys-D, and Deoxys-S are all banned, just in case anyone isn't aware. All Hidden Powers are also fair game, no matter what the usage. Ditto is also allowed to use Transform.

Posting replays is encouraged, not just for viewing pleasure, but also so there are no potential disputes. There will also be no warnings given in the case that an illegal move is used; it will result in instant disqualification, no matter how crucial the action was to the overall outcome.

Round 2 Pairings:

Aurious vs breh
Kiyo vs Steve Angello
Zebraiken vs Leer
[ Seismitoad vs Air ] vs Tricking
yoman5 vs SOMALIA
SoulWind vs zeriloa
ApplepieFTW vs Wepwn
Jaiho vs Jukain
insanelegend vs Rozykli
Genesis7 vs Ojama
Haruno vs McMeghan
Zamrock vs U-Turn Out
Benja299 vs TewMew
chimpact vs FLCL
f*ck christmas vs [ reyscarface vs akaFila ]
Cinco Diablo vs pokebasket
Catacomb vs Raseri
Jirachie vs blunder
Mr.378 vs MarceloDK
LightningLuxray vs TheEnder
Moonclawz vs Laurel
red97 vs cbt
srk1214 vs RotomPoison
Ger9119 vs -Clone-

Deadline: Tuesday, 26th of August GMT+10 (Extensions will be handed out if needed, due to the greater emphasis on teambuilding)

Last edited:

akaFila

butterscotch love
I posted activity twice on the Round 1 thread. As said there, I've yet to get any sort of reply from my opponent.

horyzhnz

[10:02:17 AM] flcl: its hory xD
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I posted activity twice on the Round 1 thread. As said there, I've yet to get any sort of reply from my opponent.
I've not seen any interaction between you two whatsoever: no vms or anything like that, so at least show that you've established contact

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)