worlds in dc

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I suggest we start coordinating a big meet up now so everyone can plan ahead. Should we all do dinner together? Maybe someone who has a hotel room nearby could volunteer to host? What do y'all think is best?

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
ive met mostly everyone who posted itt and actually showed up, but if you're reading this thread and havent met me, come up and say hi plz. ill be wearing a blue shirt/red shorts/douchy plastic sunglasses on my head when the video game finals start

Stratos

Banned deucer.
tennisace i did not find u yesterday :(( i an wearing a shirt with a garchomp on it so there are probably few ways to get me mixed up with someone else! We must meet today

So Im here today wondering if anyone else is here who would want to meet up and play and stuff. Im wearig a zelda hat plain blue shirt and black and white shorts.

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Dam I was too quiet that Pwnemon didn't notice that I sat behind him RIP.

I've met too many ppl at worlds to count. Had dinner w/ moof huy cassie cybertron etc and it was great except I'm awkwardly quiet since I have no experience in the meta T_T.

I'm just bad at talking to people.

This event owned though. Mad props to Sejun for pulling out something that insane and making it work...in front of the whole world.

Yeah I had an absolutely incredible time as well and was definitely inspired by the event to participate in the 2015 VGC season (I didn't lose R1 in the LCQ!)

Had a great time rooming and chilling with case / bkc / ifm, hanging out with stone / sirndpt / the wolf / pwnemon, discovering how fucking awesome tv rocka / sebixxl are, and meeting / chilling with ium / tennisace / antar / jibaku / rbg / charmander / hawkstar / r inanimate and other vgcers + others i definitely got introduced to but didn't get to really hang out with like ninahaza. sry if i 4got u

was really cool meeting all of you and thanks for making this weekend a blast...see you soon??

I definitely want to participate in the VGC '15 season as well. With all these new megas and Lati@s, it should be kind of intense. I look forward to it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)